That's What I'm Here For Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnnggghhh fuck me harder Nick!!!" Danni screamed, not caring that anyone even remotely close could hear. In response, Nick buried himself to the hilt, pinning Danni to the wall and lifted her other leg off the floor. Danni wasn't new to this game and took the cue, taking her hands from the wall she wrapped them around Nick's strong shoulders for support. They locked eyes as Nick proceeded to execute Danni's wishes and fuck her even harder. Now she had both feet against the opposite wall anchoring her, Danni was able to take the full brunt of Nick's relentless pounding, withdrawing fully, the cool air momentarily blowing across his cum covered cock before slamming back into the hot, wet cunt of what had been a girl before she'd degenerated into a howling animal, screaming and begging for more cock.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH SHHIIIT YEEEAAAH....FUCK ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER....NGGGHHHHHH.....GIVE ME THAT FUCKING COCK.........UGH, UGH, UGH...FUUUUUUUCCCCKKK I'M GONNA FUCKING CUUUUUMM!!!!" Danni shouted as Nick continued fucking her deep, now leaving his cock inside her as he rammed her against the wall. He felt her pussy convulse around his dick as liquid hot cum dripped down his shaft and balls.

Nick gave Danni a few moments to catch her breath and recover from her orgasm before pulling out and putting her down on her feet. He held her to keep her steady as her turned her round to face the wall and pushed so that her breasts were pressed against the wall of the cubicle. Reaching round to the front of her waist he pulled gently so that her ass was presented to him. With one hand on her waist still, he took his slick cock in the other hand and placed it to the entrance to Danni's soaked pussy. With a long slow thrust he entered her again, drawing sharp breaths from the pair of them. The end of the night was quite clearly approaching as the cheese music has started up. Blondie's "I Touch Myself" started up and Nick began pumping in and out at a less frantic but no less relentless pace than before. His strong hands ran up the base of her spine, around to her sides and up to caress and massage her breasts in time to the music and the rhythmic, horny fucking he was delivering. Danni half turned her head, her eyes half closed, lips parted and panting with each and every thrust. Moving his hands moved from her breasts, one running down the length of her body at the front until it reached her clit, the other around to the back where it rested between her shoulder blades. The pace began to quicken as Nick moved his fingers in a blur over Danni's tender clit, Danni pushing back as hard as Nick was giving it to her. He ran his hand up and down her back and as he felt the first twinges of orgasm in himself he took hold of her hair and tugged it downwards so that her head was thrown skywards.

The pair both began grunting wildly as climax approached, Nick's thrusts deep and firm as he tugged Danni's hair and rubbed her clit furiously.

"Ngggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Danni cried through clenched teeth as a second orgasm began to wrack her tight body. The sensation of Danni's pussy spasmodically gripping his cock along with her moans of pleasure was all that Nick needed to send him over the edge. With one last gargantuan thrust he buried himself inside her and with a loud grunt his hot jiz spewed out, plastering the inside of Danni's dripping cunt.

Nick wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck, holding her as much for the feeling as to keep her from falling over, her knees still shaking as she came down from one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. He slowly withdrew and as he did so, a rivulet of cum dripped out of Danni's pussy running down her smooth legs. Eagerly scooping up the excess, she put her fingers in her mouth to taste the sweet mix of their juices.

"I guess we'd better get cleaned up the best we can!" Said Nick with a cheeky grin. She leaned forward and they shared a tender kiss, savouring the taste of their exploits as their tongues danced over one another.

Unhurriedly they cleaned up and drew their clothes back on. They left the cubicle, looking just as you would expect, flushed, sweaty, with clothes not on quite the way they should be and grins from ear to ear. Once more there were cheers and whistles from the girls in the toilets, including a pair of Danni's friends. They both splashed cool water over their heads, having a mini water fight in the process and went back out onto the dancefloor.

They danced some more together as various friends from both parties came over with winks, nudges and drinks until the music started to wind down and people started to leave. Nick and Danni went out the side door to be alone for a bit and say goodnight.

"Well, it was certainly very nice to meet you Danni." Nick said with a wink.

"You too tiger!" She replied in her cute accent.

"So how long will you be around for?"

"I don't know really, we were thinking of seeing London for a bit, but got no fixed plans really...should be here for the rest of the summer" Danni replied smiling sweetly.

"Well I'm always around, and hey it's a small place so I'm sure we'll bump into each other again pretty soon."

"You betcha!" Danni replied punching him lightly on the chest before pulling him in for a kiss by his shirt.

They walked round the front to where their friends were waiting and once more said their goodnights. As he strolled back towards halls with his friends and colleagues trading banter about the goings on and catching up on what he'd missed during his absence, Nick noticed the first rays of sunlight appearing over the hills.

"Holy shit! Later than I thought, got to be in at 8 this morning....I am going to be well and truly shattered!" He half undressed and fell upon his bed, the amount he'd had to drink now creeping up with him. Physically and mentally exhausted he soon fell into a deep slumber.

No sooner than his head had hit the pillow so it seemed, the persistent bleep of his alarm clock slowly roused him.

"Jeeesus...here we go again, another day at the office."

***

Nick got through that Friday just about with the aid of much caffeine and luckily things were quiet on the unit. After work he decided to head down to the beach and catch some surf to wind down and clear his head a bit. It was just beginning to get dark as Nick got down to the beach, pulled on his wetsuit and strapped on his bodyboard. Plenty of others had the same idea and the sea was fairly crowded. As it got darker, gradually the numbers dwindled but Nick made the most of it being less packed now. There were only about 5 people in the water now. As he just started to catch a wave, a surfer came out of nowhere, they obviously hadn't seen him as he was flat on his board. They veered out of the way and tumbled into the water with a curse as Nick was carried back to the shore by the best wave he'd caught that day.

As he was taking his flippers off, he looked up and saw the surfer coming in, they were pretty good, must have been doing it for a while. He started to take off his suit as the surfer came up the beach. It was a girl, maybe early twenties, brunette with hair to just above her shoulders....and a body to die for. She squeezed some of the water out of her hair as she passed by about 10 feet from Nick.

"Hey there, listen, I'm sorry about the....."

"Save it!" She said without even looking at him. "That was the best wave of the day...next time how about you watch where you're going.......dick!" And stormed off in disgust.

"Hmmm...someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning." Nick thought to himself as he watched her shapely, wetsuit-encased ass as she strode up the beach. "Feisty...I like that...."

12