The 35 Centimeters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then gave her the lubricant jar and she seemed to know what to do with it. She used one finger to lube my asshole. She added a second finger, then third and they slid in and out without any pain. Then she took the fake cock and coated the head of it with the lubricant.

- Shall I put it in, she asked

- I'll get on all fours first

- Are you ready for it

- That thing is so big you can push maybe one third in without any pain or trouble. Then you have to hold for a while before the second third goes in. Then it stops. There will be obvious resistance inside me. You have to saw it in and out in slow motion or maybe take it all out to put some more lubricant.

She did as I told her. The dildo went in the half way of the shaft and she moaned something like: "I am not doing this. I can't push it deeper". Then it stopped, she pulled it out all the way and lubricated the head of it again. She spread my ass with one hand and used the other to push the dildo in. She pushed it in like in a slow motion movie. It went in about half way before it stopped.

- This is the hard part, I said

- Am I hurting you

- Not yet, but the remaining part of the dildo will give pain and pleasure.

- What do I do now?

- Wait a second. I'll bend a bit and you follow. Then I'll back into the dildo.

She followed me with the dildo ass I bend forward. When I started to back into it she held it still. I took my time and tried get use to the huge thing entering my ass. Then I felt the head of the dildo passing tightest part. I had most of it inside me, but there was the second tight place ahead that made me stop.

- Take it easy now baby girl.

- Shall I take it out

- No, but keep it in same depth, but make it squirm and rotate very slowly.

She was shaking as she did as I told her. She rolled 90 degrees, another 90 degrees and made de dildo squirm.

- Stop!

- Are you hurt?

- No, you got it ready to move in all the way

- Like this, she said and pushed it a bit deeper

- Yes. Slowly ohhh!

- There is nearly 2 inches to go

- Keep on a steady pressure and let it go in all the way...

Pretty soon I felt the feeling I had done to myself a number of times. It felt different done by somebody else. I could tell it was in all the way when the fake ball hit my ass. Actually it went in easier than by myself. The 35 cm was in all the way and she moved it out an inc or two and bushed it back to the hilt. It is something that straight men often don't experience and I bet if they do they probably wont enjoy it a slightest bit.

Then she grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I came in less than a minute, but I didn't shoot more than a drop because the huge fake cock was so big.

The end of The 35 Centimeters

12