The 8th Hole: A Golf Fantasy

Story Info
Couple enjoys the rough.
1.9k words
4.04
50.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wisps of hair falling across my cheek, I raise my hand to brush the soft curls aside and notice you watching me. You're standing maybe two feet behind me, though the space seems much~ closer. I can feel your hungry eyes lingering on the soft swell of my full breasts, descending over my tight ass, to my bare tanned legs. I tell the man behind the counter that I would like to play 9 holes, and that I want a cart. He mentions to me that you are golfing alone also, and asks me if I would like to pair up with you. I turn back to you, and my eyes drink you in. From those dark bedroom eyes and that naughty smile, to your khaki shorts, and the promising bulge in them. Your skin is a dark mocha color, and my mind is racing with all sorts of thoughts, wondering if the myth about black men is true, particularly in your case. I feel that delicious warmth, the sweet rush of heat between my thighs, and I tell the clerk I would love to share with you.

You extend your hand, and introduce yourself as Gregg. Your huge hand closing over mine as your soft seductive smile causes my nipples to pucker. You notice the instant reaction, the white tank top revealing my attraction to you, and you hold my hand for a moment too long before saying "shall we?".

The sounds in the busy clubhouse, mask the soft moan that escapes my dark lips. We step out into the warm sunshine, and stroll down the path to the carts. I'm watching your ass shifting in your pants as you walk, wondering how the warm sunshine would feel beating down on it. Me underneath you, your hands squeezing my tits, licking, sucking the dark cherry bits. Wildly squirming, creaming, your cock stroking my soaking cunt, making me cummmmm.

Suddenly I realize you've stopped at the cart. I was caught up in my own little daycream, and my panties are already moist. I watch the muscles in your arms flexing as you lift your bag to the cart and strap it in. You turn to me and ask me if I need any help and I reply, "No thanks, I can handle you", stammering a bit, "I mean them~". Your eyebrows raise at the revealing slip of my tongue, and you motion for me to get into the cart. As I lift my leg, the short skirt slides up my thigh, and you catch a glimpse of white panties. During the short ride to the first tee, your eyes keep roaming up and down my shapely legs. In your mind you're stroking my inner thigh, fingertips moving through soft curls, dipping inside, bringing them to your full lips and licking the warm cream off.

I spend the next hour or so just studying you. The well defined muscles in your thighs, the rich laughter. The way the muscles ripple in your back when you swing your clubs. I want to feel you....on me. Your weight crushing me. But my subtle flirting seems to be lost on you. Flashing a glimpse of panties here and there. Pausing a moment when retrieving the ball from the cup. Giving you a full view of my nice ass or round, full breasts. And still no reaction.

Until the 8th hole.

It's tucked away, a long par 5. First a straightaway, then a gradual curve to the left. Surrounded by trees on either side, we both drive the ball well, and after another hit by you, and two by me, you're already on the green. However I sliced it a bit, and landed just on the slope of the green, about 20 feet away from the putting surface. I take my wedge, and walk to the opposite side of the flag, lining up my shot, thinking just one easy chip and I'll be up there.

My back is to you, and your eyes are focused on my ass. All day you've been thinking about this white bitch that's just been teasing you, showing her panties, the tips of her nipples, obvious under her tight shirt. And though you haven't made a move yet, you've been craving me. Mentally fucking me. You stand waiting for me to chip the ball, and run your palm down over the front of your khaki shorts. Just a quick stroke, because you just need to. And at that precise moment I turn back to say something to you, just a casual comment about the weather being so warm. You pull your hand away, a soft crimson barely visible on your dark cheeks. You can feel your hardness pressing tightly against your shorts, confined, aching for release. Unable to think it away, you just smile at me for a moment.

I turn back to my shot, a look of concentration as I prepare to hit the short chip. The woods are close to the opposite side of the green, I have to go easy, not overpower the ball. And then this evil grin slowly covers my face. I hit the chip, but way too hard. The ball goes flying into the edge of the woods. I put my head down, soft curls teasing my shoulders, muttering "damn", cussing lightly as we both walk to try to locate my ball. Not realizing that you've palmed and pocketed my ball, I keep working slowly deeper into the light woods. Your eyes, constantly following my shapely legs, a glimpse of panties here and there as I bend down time and again, searching to no avail. You're watching those nipples, pressing to escape the thin material of my cotton tank, then pulling my ball from your pocket, you look at me, your chocolate eyes smoldering. "Here it is", you say.

And you walk over to me. As you extend your hand, I take it and hold it. Looking directly into your warm eyes, a very warm smile playing over my lips, and just the pink tip of my tongue moistening them. You pull me close seeing the fire in my light green eyes. My hand lightly squeezes your crotch and I reply, "No, HERE it is~". And then after an hour of teasing, our lips meet. Desire, heat, flaming through us. Tongues probing, searching. Your hands squeezing my firm tits, moans escaping my lips as you walk me slowly back against a tree. Kissing down my neck, the flesh soft and lightly tanned. Then across my shoulders, the thin tank top slipping away easily, as your hand slips down to drag your nails along my thigh. Your hands, dark and simply huge, slipping under my skirt, cupping my ass. Fingers gliding across the soft material of my panties, then beneath them. Between my thighs. You feel the heat, the wetness, then bringing your fingertips to your lips. Tasting the wonderful sweet flavor. Kissing down, lower. Moaning deep and low as your lips cover my nipples. Sucking. Little nibbles. Tiny sharp bites sending those jolts through me. My teeth gently biting my bottom lip....mmmmmm~~

About ten yards away is a little grassy sundrenched spot, and you lead me to it. You have me lay down as you stand in front of me, slipping your shirt up and off your tanned body, my mouth watering, as your shorts drop. The myth is true, and least in your case. Your sex thick and a very dark shade of brown. Kneeling down, you kiss me deeply, your lips moving down, leaving a warm moist trail, my soft whimpers, only heard by the squirrels scampering around. Your tongue tracing my navel, dipping inside, giving it a teasing lick~. You slide my skirt up, and your tongue teases my silky curls as my hands press against the back of your head. Kissing those spots above the hip bone, then lower, nibbling at my creamy inner thighs, pressing into my hot sex, tasting the flood of wetness there. Instantly soaking your face, the cheeks covered in a light glaze, lips covering my hardening clit. My hands move to spread myself to you, and you fully cover my clit with your thick lips. Tongue flicking it, feeling those shudders as you devour me, sucking, biting, savouring the musky taste.

You slowly rise, moving up, finding my lips again. The weight of you pressing me down on the warm grass, kissing me hard. A deep moan as I rake my nails down your back, cupping the dark cheeks, letting the tips bite into the flesh a bit. Your cock, so thick, brushing along my inner thigh. Then against my hard clit. Sliding between my soaked folds, feeling the heat searing your delicious cock as you press your hips down to reach deep into the heat of my sex. Ohhhh gawd yesssssssss!! You take my hands in yours, pinning them above my head. Our bodies move in a sweet rhythm. My legs coiled around you, resting on the back of your strong thighs. Capturing you, squeezing, pulling you in, it feels so good. Our bodies begin crashing together, harder, faster. My breasts echoing every thrust. Our lips, ravenously crushing each others. Losing control as the desire overcomes us, just fucking wildly, unconcerned about being seen, just lost in the moment. I'm demanding you to fuck me. Fuck me hard, as you crash into me. Driving that dark cock to the depths of me. Our juices soaking us, you can feel them dripping over your balls as they sway under you. Feeling my thighs trembling as I near that sweet orgasm. Knowing you're ready to explode, to fill me with your cum. Moving faster, begging for it, moaning each time you slam into me. You're riding me sooooo hard, fast. Then feeling the explosion start deep within me as my eyes close, back arching, the spasms firing through me, the tight grip on you driving you to the wanted release.

Exploding, shooting your hot cum deep within me. Splashing the walls of my pussy, soaking me. Mingling juices escaping us. Wetting the warm grass. Spasms, jerks through the muscles of your ass, gawd yesssssssssssssssss. Those little twitches, aftershocks running through you. Hearing your contented moan as you kiss my lips again, softly this time. Growling close to my ear as you nibble on the lobe. Rising hesitantly, we dress. Your eyes on my dark nipples, as I hook the clasp behind me. Watching as I step into my panties, and my skirt. Smoothing the material over my ass. No words exchanged as we return to the cart, skipping the last hole. On the way back to the clubhouse I teasingly suck on your fingertips, the musky scent of sex still clinging to them.

The cart rolls along the path to the parking lot, and you stop at my car and unstrap my clubs and I slide them into the back seat of my Lincoln. I pause and ask, "Would you like to join me again next Wednesday?" with a coy smile grin on my lips. And you reply that you would love to play with me again. With that, I smile at you and as you turn to walk past me, my nails lightly drag across the fly of your shorts. A teasing lick of my lips, as I slip into my car. Thinking how much I'm going to enjoy my Wednesdays this summer.

~The End~

Story by WildRussian aka Chloe*

~any comments to me are appreciated~