All Comments on 'The ABC Game Ch. 09'

by scorallover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story, crappy ending

Awesome story till your epilogue. You have fallen victim to the bad ending curse. Love your writing though. I know the age difference and everything but they should have ended up together.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyalmost 12 years ago
This was an interesting story, but as already pointed out, the epilog was a letdown.

You're a great writer. I could almost see this as a soft-core, late night, Skinemax feature film or series. But after investing all those thousands and thousands of written words into your nine chapters of this story, don't you think you could have wrapped it up better than you did with those last two paragraphs?

I really hope to see you post more stories here. I know I could expect to enjoy them, but if you will accept this one critique: Please, take as long as necessary to write the best story you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crap

You took a fun little story ( early chapters) and turned it into some Macgyver, Borne identity piece of shit. No stars for you :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Needs tightening

Lots of poor English:

"My daughter Becca was doing good." Good is an adjective - should be "doing well."

"Epilog:" should be "Epilogue"

"Jennifer, Karen, and me spent the . . ." Should be "and I."

Punctuation and capitalization should be checked.

Further, extraneous stuff that could be cut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved It.

I usually do not comment unless I consider the story fantastic. nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crappy ending

Really crappy ending. It was contradicting to your entire story. Why take a cheap way out when you spent all this time building it up? You probably felt you lost control on too many characters, but too bad, this was not the way to deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun, sexy story but with a shitty ending.

Your a fantastic writer, you had me hooked from the start. Unfortunately the conclusion wasn't very good and the epilogue just flat out sucked! It's still worth checking out for all the hot group sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous