The Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt the desire rising in his loins as he looked at the beautiful woman standing beside him. The moonlight dancing over her golden hair, thinking that in ancient times Pharaoh would have chosen her for his harem and to bare him children. Pharaoh would have taken her just as he had, offering to buy her and if not he would have stole her away in the darkness just as he had.

"It's getting late, come inside and Amisi will take you to your rooms so you can get ready for bed."

He led her inside calling to Amisi telling her to take his guest to her rooms so she could get dressed for bed.

There was a beautiful silk like gown waiting for her when she returned to her rooms. Amisi had laid it out for her while they had been eating dinner.

"You may dress yourself miss after you have freshened up. Everything you need is waiting for you in your bathroom miss," she said handing her the gown.

Lyssa shut the door to her bathroom breathing a huge sigh of relief. She was going to be left alone to sleep in peace tonight. She could try to make her escape tonight after she was sure that the whole household was asleep.

She washed the makeup off her face and brushed her teeth with the new toothbrush she had been given. She slipped off the pretty outfit folding it neatly and laying it on the counter top. The silk gown felt cool and smooth against her body, there was a long robe that went with it and she slipped that on over the gown. She was sure that Amisi was probably waiting for her, to turn down the bed for her and make sure she was set for the night.

Sure enough Amisi was waiting for her but she hadn't turned down the bed yet. She headed for the bed when Amisi walked to the door and stood waiting for her to follow her.

Lyssa just stood there looking dumb as a box of rocks she was sure.

"Come miss, the master is waiting."

"Oh my god! She wasn't going to get to sleep alone and make her escape. She wasn't going to be put through another round of his lovemaking no matter what he thought! She was tired and her body already felt bruised and battered from their earlier confrontation in the bathing pool.

She walked slowly towards the door as soon as she got close to where Amisi was standing she pretended she was going to walk through but instead she grabbed Amisi and pushed her through the door closing it quickly and locking it.

She knew he would come for her but she was going to stay behind that locked door no matter how much he might pound on it and scream at her. The door was thick so she felt secure in her safety. She was thinking she was going to be safe for tonight when the door came crashing down and Baraka stood there glaring at her, his face red with his anger.

He advanced on her quickly as she backed up quickly coming into to contact with the wall behind her. He reached for her jerking her tightly to his body.

"Don't ever lock a door on me again Lyssa," he screamed at her!

"Take your hands off of me," she yelled back!

"Again you disobey me! Do you do it on purpose because you know what will happen to you?"

"Don't flatter yourself! I did it to protect myself from your unwanted advances!"

"Unwanted? I think not my pet, you can try to deny it all you like but you enjoyed my touch and my kisses!"

He didn't give her time to respond jerking her across the room pulling her through the door, dragging her down the hall until they came to the open door of his room. He pulled her inside slamming the door behind them and released her. She moved quickly to the center of the room.

She reminded him of a caged tiger. Standing there hissing, her fists clenched ready to claw his eyes out if he came closer. She was even more attractive when she was angry with him. The phrase make up sex came to his mind and he smiled slyly.

How dare he smile at her discomfort she was thinking to herself. Well she could still fight him, she would not make it easy for him to force himself on her again.

She had to shake herself mentally when she realized she was admiring his strong body standing there. He stood there with his legs slightly parted, his hands planted firmly on his hips, his chest bare, his eyes were blazing with anger. No that wasn't anger she saw in his eyes, it was desire she realized. She couldn't help herself and found her gaze wandering lower, his desire very much evident in his pajama bottoms.

He noticed when she dropped her gaze to look at his rising desire and smiled to himself. She would remember this night, he would make her beg all night long for his lovemaking. He advanced towards her ready to grab those arms of hers when she came at him with her claws. He didn't expect her to round house him with one hell of a punch to his left eye.

There was nothing ladylike at all about that punch. So his little tiger could fight and claw. It was time for him to tame his tiger, he would have to cage her to keep her from inflicting more damage on him first. She had backed far away from him after landing her punch. She was poised and ready to fight, she would not give up willingly.

When her fist had made contact with his face she had been somewhat surprised that she had caught him off guard. She was positive that he wouldn't let that happen again. Her adrenalin was pumping not just with anger or fear but with desire as well. Dammit why did he have to be so dam sexy she was thinking, watching him carefully.

He advanced slowly, keeping his eyes locked on those hands of hers. She caught him off guard once, it would not happen again. Just before he reached her she kicked him hard in the knee dropping him like a brick. Dam! She was a tigress and she would fight him to the end. Before he could stand she bolted for the door.

She had her hand on the knob turning the handle ready to make her escape when she felt his hand on her ankle pulling her leg out from under her. She found herself falling to the floor hard, the wind knocked out of her. Thank god the floor was covered with thick carpet or she probably would have been knocked out cold. Before she could catch her breath he had pulled her up, tossing her face down on his bed.

Before she could twist around he laid down across her body holding her firmly down on the bed. She tried to twist out from under him but he was to large and strong for her. He grabbed her left hand jerking it up above her head. She felt some kind of cloth going around her wrist and realizes he was binding her wrists again. When he let go and reached for her other hand she jerked on her binding only to realize her arm was tied to the headboard. He soon had the other wrist bound and tied to the headboard as well.

"I told you it would be useless to fight me Lyssa, I will always win," he whispered in her ear.

"Let me go you animal! Do you hear me! Untie me and let me go!"

"No."

Barely a whisper, but she heard him clearly.

"Your mine, the sooner you accept that Lyssa the happier you will be. I can be very good to you pet, you would never want for anything. You will be dressed in the finest garments, servants at your beck and call, diamonds and jewels will be yours for the asking. Anything you should ever want will be yours, all you have to do is come to my bed willingly," he whispered softly in her ear.

"Anything I want," she said softly?

He knew what she was going to ask him, he saved her the trouble.

"Yes, Lyssa anything. That is except your freedom."

"Then you have nothing I want," she told him.

"Well you have something I want, and your going to give it to me willingly again."

"I told you that you will never have me. You can make my body want you but you can't make me want you. Why would you continue to do this?"

"Because I want you and I will take you anyway I can have you. If I have to tie you up every time I will do that Lyssa. You must know by now that I mean business, your mine so get used to it."

"Please this isn't right and you know it. You're intelligent, a man of means you can have anyone you want. I'm sure there are hundreds of women who would welcome you into their beds."

"Yes there are pet, but they are not who I want. If I wanted someone else I would have them here in my bed instead of you."

"Please I'm begging you to let me go. I know that I've been reported as missing, I am here with a friend and I know she has reported me to the police. Besides I'm sure someone saw your men when they took me. You can't possibly want the trouble that would come from the police."

"I assure you Lyssa that our police would only assume you're nothing more then one more lost tourist. Now be quiet darling and let make love to you."

Lyssa felt his lips grazing her ear, his tongue licking her lobe sent shivers down her spine. His hands were gentle upon her skin, his lips kissing her softly upon the curve of her neck. He slid down a little further off her back, his tongue leaving a wet trail down her spine. He was kissing the soft skin on the side of her body, it tickled and she jerked.

"Please stop, that tickles," she begged him.

"A sensitive spot for you my pet? Before this night is through I will find all of your sensitive spots darling."

Lyssa was warming to his touch with each flick of his tongue. How could she possibly fill with desire every time he touched her? She fought these feelings as much as her body would allow, after all he was her captor not her lover. Yet he treated her as a lover, every kiss, every caress was that of a lover to his partner. She had to admit that when he took her it was not rape. She had wanted him, had desired the feelings he was bestowing upon her, and she wanted to feel those same feelings again.

Her body was warm to his touch, he was in no hurry to complete their coming together. He wanted to spend as much time as possible getting to know every inch of her. While he was tying her up he had decided then that he was going to take Lyssa to the edge of her desire then bring her back down, not letting her complete her journey over the edge of the mountain. He would leave her in a constant state of need until she begged him over and over for her release.

"I can't wait to fill you again my pet. My cock is hungry for the warmth and moistness of your pyramid of love my dear. I want to bury myself deep in the cavern of your love, to feel you closing in around me, covering me with the nectar of you."

Lyssa could feel the moistness growing between her thighs. In between his words he would drop wet kisses all across her body. He had spent a long time bestowing kisses across the cheeks of her ass. He had forced his leg between hers, opening her legs to allow him access to her moistness.

He slipped his middle finger inside her, slowly fucking her with his finger as her body began to react to his sweet torture. He heard her soft moans as he began to rub her treasure, it became hard the more he would caress it. His cock was hard and throbbing but he was able to control his ardor, wanting to take Lyssa almost to the point of coming before he would allow his cock a few minutes of pleasure inside of her.

Lyssa was on fire with lust, she no longer cared that he held her captive, she wanted him, wanted to feel him full and hard inside of her, thrusting his cock deeper and deeper inside her. His finger was going to bring her to completion and she welcomed that relief. Then suddenly he stopped. She felt his body slid away from hers, leaving her hanging there full of desire.

"No, you can't leave me hanging like this."

"But you said you didn't want me Lyssa, so I have relented to your wishes."

He was kneeling beside her, untying her hands from the headboard. He was serious, he was going to let her go. Well, he didn't say he was going to let her go only that he would honor her wishes for him not to touch her.

She turned around and sat up, she looked at the bindings still hanging from her wrists and noticed they were the pillowcases from two of his pillows. She reached for one to remove it when his hands grabbed hers, stopping her from removing her bindings.

"I've changed my mind Lyssa, I'm hungry to know the taste of you, I'm afraid your just going to have to tolerate my touch a little longer."

He pushed her back down onto the bed on her back pulling her hands up over her head and retying her to the headboard. Lyssa struggled, kicking her feet and trying to turn around so that he would find it impossible to tie her up again. It was useless, she found herself bound again with him laying half across her body holding her down firmly on the bed.

"When I first started noticing girls when I was a young man it was their breasts that drew my attention the most. Growing up here it was impossible to get any hint of what the girls were like underneath their clothing. When my father sent me to the states for my education is when I became enamored with a woman's breasts."

All the time he was talking he had been gently caressing and kneading her breasts. He was rubbing her nipples, making them hard. He would gently pinch each nipple then tug on it gently making it even more hard.

"I lost my virginity to an older woman Lyssa, the mother of a girl I had been dating. She seduced me one warm summers day when I had dropped by to see her daughter and was told she had gone to spend the weekend with a cousin. She invited me in for a lemonade telling me she was glad I had stopped by because there was something she wanted to talk to me about."

He stopped talking for a moment to lean down and kiss her breast, he took her nipple in his mouth and began sucking gently on it making Lyssa moan with desire. His tongue was firm as it licked her nipple. He sucked deeply on her nipple a moment more before stopping to carry on with his story.

"She had excused herself to go into her kitchen to get the lemonade. When she came back into the room she was topless and carrying two glasses of lemonade. Naturally I was shocked, the women in my country would never be so brazen. I just sat there staring at those huge tits of hers coming closer to me. She told me that if I were to have sex with her daughter at some point in time that she wanted to make sure I would know how to please and pleasure her properly. For the next three months I spent every weekend learning about sex from this woman. I will always be grateful for her teachings."

He was back at her nipples again, driving Lyssa crazy with desire. She loved her nipples sucked, and she knew that he had figured out that this was an extreme pleasure for her. He reached down between her thighs and found her to be very creamy with her nectar.

"Ah, my pet I bet you could cum with me just sucking on these nipples of yours, am I correct? She would come when I sucked on her nipples for a prolonged period of time as well. She told me it was the first step of that final climax for a woman. That the next step was to take a woman over the edge with oral sex. She told me I was a natural and I believed her to be telling the truth, not just words to boost my ego. My first time enjoying the taste of a woman found me hungry to devour her. I loved the taste and smell of her. I loved my face buried in her pussy, lapping up her wonderful juices, sucking on that little nub of hers making her squirm and twist with desire as my mouth brought her to completion over and over."

Just listening to him tell his tale made Lyssa's juices flow, she wanted to know the feel of his mouth on her in that way, bringing her to climax. She watched as he slid down her body putting his body between her legs giving him easy access to her pussy. She watched, mesmerized as his face got closer to her, his fingers spread her lips apart then she sucked in a deep breath with the first contact of his tongue licking around the outside and inside of her pussy lips.

He was driving her crazy, she had never been so throughly eaten before. My god he was adept at manipulating her clit. She loved how he sucked on it, oh god it felt so good and she wanted to explode in his mouth, letting him drink her juices. Then he stopped.

"Baraka please don't stop," she begged.

"Say that again," he said softly.

"Please don't stop, don't leave me hanging again," she begged.

"Not that, say my name again."

"Baraka. Please untie me and let me be a part of this. Let me share in the pleasure your giving me by letting me give in return," she said softly.

He hadn't intended on untying her yet but when she said his name he melted. He wanted to share everything with her and to know her touch. He untied her quickly. She surprised him by pushing him down onto his back then kissing him with passion.

He felt her hand on his cock, rubbing slowly up and down his hard shaft. Her touch was so gentle and soft, it had been a long time since he had felt the touch of a woman's hands on his body. Lyssa broke off the kiss. Baraka watched as she kissed down the length of his chest until she came to his cock. She took his breath away at the first touch of her mouth surrounding his cock. It had been years since he had felt a woman's mouth surrounding his cock.

His wife would have never done that act of love for him thinking it unclean and not Allah's will. Which is why he had never performed oral sex on her either, she would have been disgusted by the whole thing. Twice over the course of his marriage he had given way to hiring a escort when he was in the states. He had always felt guilty for having done so, but he had went so many years without again experiencing the pleasure of both giving and receiving that special act between and man and a woman that he soon learned to live with the guilt.

Lyssa could feel how he throbbed in her mouth as she made love to his cock with her mouth. She glanced up at him to see the pleasure written all over his face as she worked her magic on him. He was large enough that Lyssa couldn't take the whole length of him inside her mouth. Her tongue slid around his cock from side to side as her mouth moved up and down the length of him.

Baraka thread his fingers in her hair moving it away from her face so that he could watch her as she made love to him. Her mouth was warm and silky against his fevered skin. She had wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and stroked it, matching the movements of her mouth. She would give a little squeeze now and then as if she were trying to milk his life's seed from him.

"Lyssa you must stop my darling or I shall cum," he said pulling her face from him.

"Please let me finish," she begged him.

"Not this time my love, I must be inside you. I need to feel you wrapped around my cock coating it with you nectar my pet."

Before Lyssa could say anything he had pulled her up the length of his body kissing her passionately before rolling her onto her back and mounting her. He pulled her legs up to his chest then rammed his cock in hard and fast.

Lyssa clutched at his arms when he rammed his cock into her pussy. He took her breath away with each hard thrust of his cock. Lyssa had thought that she would never know this utter feeling of love and passion again in her life. She was drowning in it and yet fighting it as well.

He made love to her like a man possessed and Lyssa knew without being told that his lovemaking was real and not contrived. He made love to her as if he was in love with her. Yet this could not be, he didn't know her until he had taken her. She stopped thinking of all the why's when her body tensed, the fire in her loins ready to boil over.

Baraka felt her tense up, her muscles tightening around him. The blood was flowing hot through his veins, his balls tightened up and rolled in his sac pushing his seed inside of her, filling her to overflowing.

He lay down beside her pulling her into his arms, holding her tightly to his body. He could never let her go.

"Go to sleep my dear," he said kissing her gently on her forehead.