The Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyssa didn't remember falling asleep until she woke up with the sun shining in her eyes. Strong arms were still wrapped tightly around her, his head resting on top of her head. Their naked bodies fused together in slumber. The room was cool, he had pulled the blankets over them sometime in the night keeping them warm. The air conditioning masking the heat that was outside.

"So you are finally awake,"he said with laughter in his voice.

He moved away from her then got up and stood beside the bed taking her hand and pulling her up to stand beside him.

"Come on pet, we will take a shower then take a quick ride along the beach before breakfast."

He pulled her along behind him until they were in his huge bathroom. His shower could have easily fit a half dozen people in there with no problem. He pulled her inside with him and began washing her body. He saved her hair for last, lathering it up with more of that sandalwood shampoo. When he was finished he again handed her the soap so that she could wash him.

Lyssa washed his body taking care not to arouse him again. She had to think, she had to get her thoughts on the right track. Maybe she had that disease where the victim began caring about her captor. That had to be it, that must be the reason she was having feelings towards this man.

He put his robe on her after drying her body and led her down the hall to her rooms.

"I will send Amisi to you and she will help you with a outfit to ride in. After your dressed she will bring you to the stables where I will be waiting for you."

He kissed her quickly then turned and left.

Amisi didn't blink an eye while her master told her what he wanted. He was sporting a black eye this morning and she noticed that he was walking with a slight limp when he headed outside. She smiled to herself when she went upstairs to help Lyssa with her riding clothes.

She had smiled to herself as she was walking upstairs. Lyssa was just what her mastered needed in his life. She knew she wasn't here by her own choice but whatever the reasons were she would never question her master about them. She had worked for his family for more then twenty years. He had her bring her two nieces into the house to work and sent them to school so that they would be able to provide for themselves and have a better life. She would always be thankful for his kindness.

Lyssa had never been on a horse in her life and she wasn't looking forward to it at all. Baraka was waiting for them, standing next to a beautiful black stallion, there was a smaller tan horse that he had chosen for her.

"This is princess Lyssa. She is very gentle and well mannered. You have no need to fear her dear. Come here and let her get to know you."

Lyssa reached out to the gentle mare and rubbed her nose, then patted her neck as Baraka was doing. The horse nuzzled her arm gently.

"She is waiting for her apple. Here pet, lay it in the palm of your hand and feed it to her. This is her treat and she will follow you all around the stables until she gets it," he said smiling at the little horse.

Lyssa fed the apple to her and after she was finished eating it Baraka put a small stool next to the horse so she could step up on it to mount the horse. Baraka mounted the big stallion and took the reins to her horse then led them outside.

He led her down to the beach and asked her if she wanted to try her hand at the reins yet. He showed her how to hold them and how to make the horse turn. She was able to sit comfortably on the little horse as long as it walked slowly along the shore. When it picked up the pace to gallop Lyssa almost fell off the horse. She pulled back on the reins and the little horse came to a stop.

"Can we go back, I think I've had enough riding for one day," she asked him.

"Keep your knees tucked into the side of the horse and you will find it easier to stay seated on the horse dear."

They rode for about an hour, Lyssa knew that she was going to be real sore if and when she ever got down off the horse. They were heading back to his house finally. He helped her down and Lyssa legs almost fell out from under her. She was shaking a bit but soon was able to walk right again.

Amisi had prepared a wonderful breakfast of eggs, bacon, fruits and bread. Lyssa declined the coffee and asked if she could have the tea over ice.

"When are you going to let me go Baraka?"

He looked at her long and hard, he knew that he would have to let her return to her life but he was loath to tell her so.

"Lyssa I thought I made myself clear, your mine and you will stay with me always."

"I'll fight you every time you know, surely you will get tired of that?"

"I enjoy your spirit Lyssa. I have even accepted this wonderful black eye you gave me," he said laughing.

Lyssa hadn't mentioned the shiner he was sporting, she didn't think it would be very nice of her to point that little detail out to him. Besides she was afraid he might retaliate in a sexual way again.

"Sir your wanted on the phone, they said it was an emergency," Amisi told him interrupting their breakfast.

He excused himself and went to answer the phone. Lyssa asked Amisi how long she had worked for Baraka and was told over twenty years for his family.

Amisi may I go to my room to rest, the ride has left me a bit sore.

After Amisi left Lyssa laid down on her bed and fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Amisi woke her up later that afternoon bringing her a tray of food to eat in the comfort of her room.

"The master won't be coming home tonight miss. I was told to tell you that you may go anywhere you like on the grounds miss but I was also told to tell you that you would not be allowed to leave the property. He has posted men all around the property miss to see that you don't."

After she had eaten she went out to walk around the garden and sure enough everywhere she looked there was someone watching her. She finally went to bed around midnight having trouble sleeping because she kept listening for his footsteps to come into her room. When she finally fell asleep she didn't know until Amisi woke her with a tray for breakfast.

"Is he back Amisi?"

"Yes miss, he came home late last night."

So he was home and hadn't bothered her, allowing her to sleep peacefully by herself. Maybe he was relenting about letting her go. She knew that was never going to happen when she finally admitted it to herself.

Lyssa was looking out her window when she spied him riding along the shore on his horse. He was heading back towards the house when he glanced up and saw her watching him through her window. She stepped back and went to sit on her bed waiting for him to come. An hour passed and still he had not come to her room.

Lyssa didn't leave her room all day long. When dinner came it was with Amisi bringing her a tray again. So she was to eat alone again. She wondered what was going on. Was this some new trick of his to see how long she could keep herself locked away in her room before she went looking for him she wondered?

Night came and again she found herself being left to sleep on her own. She lay there in her bed staring at the ceiling trying to figure out what was going on. What was wrong with her? She was waiting for him to come to her room, she was actually upset that he hadn't came to check on her. Hell she must be losing it she thought.

She tossed and turned in her bed for hours before finally giving up trying to sleep. She needed some fresh air, she had been in this room all day and it felt like it was closing in on her. She grabbed the covering that went with her gown and slipped downstairs without coming into contact with anyone. She let herself quietly out the door and went to sit in the garden. She felt his presence before he announced himself to her.

"Thinking of escape Lyssa?"

His voice was soft, yet there was nothing threatening in it.

"Good because you wouldn't get far."

Again his voice sounded void of any feeling. Something was wrong, she could feel it.

"Is there something wrong Baraka," she asked softly.

"Nothing that concerns you."

"Something is wrong, you look upset, sad in a way," she told him.

"My son was in a automobile accident yesterday. He was in surgery all night."

Lyssa got up and went to stand by him. She touched his face gently wanting him to know she cared for his sorrow.

"I'm so sorry Baraka, is he doing better after surgery?"

"Yes, thank god. It was touch and go there for awhile but he finally came to and the doctors said they expect him to have a full recovery."

Lyssa didn't think about her actions only wanting him to know that she cared. She put her arms around him, laying her head on his chest.

"I'm glad he will be alright Baraka, you should feel much better now that you know he will recover. You look tired, have you had any sleep?"

"No, I was to restless with worry to sleep."

"Come on, you need to sleep," she said taking his hand and leading him upstairs to his room.

Lyssa didn't even think about what she was about to do, she only knew that he needed her to be there for him. She just noticed that he was dressed in a suit. She undid his tie then unbuttoned his shirt pulling both the shirt and his jacket off at the same time. She undid his belt then slid his zipper down so he could step out of his slacks.

Lyssa went to his bed and pulled the blankets back, she removed her robe and stood by the side of the bed waiting for him.

"Come on, let's get some sleep."

Baraka was still stunned. He had been surprised when she led him to his room but even more surprised when she started to undress him. Now here she stood, waiting to climb into bed willingly with him. He lay down in the center of the bed never taking his eyes from her watching as she lay down beside him. She moved close to him laying her head on his shoulder splaying her hand across his chest.

"Lyssa you know what will happen with you here in my bed?"

"I'm not stupid Baraka, I want to be here for you, in any way that you want me to be."

She leaned up and kissed him fully, her tongue teasing his into playing with hers. She reached for him to find him hard and eager for her touch. She stroked him gently as the kiss deepened. She broke the kiss and raised herself so that she coould mount his member. Once she impaled herself on him she reached for his hands placing them on her breasts as she rode him.

He gently teased her nipples pulling her down to him so that he could take them in his mouth. Lyssa allowed him little time to suckle at her breasts, her need was great and she wanted release. She felt him put his hands firmly on her hips helping guide her as she rode him like a stallion. He flipped her onto her back, rolling with her, he kissed her roughly, his cock sliding in and out of her slippery wetness.

"Oh god Baraka I'm going to cum," she said breathlessly.

"Come with me darling, mix our nectars together making us one with each other," he bade her.

They came together, clutching each other tightly as their bodies found their sexual release.

"Darling you gave yourself to me."

"Yes, and I will always welcome you into my bed Baraka, I need you, I want to be a part of your life."

He grabbed her roughly by the shoulders pulling her tightly to his chest.

"Lyssa do you truly mean that," he asked her incredulously?

"Yes my love, somewhere in this past week you won my heart, I'm not sure exactly when but tonight I realized that I was bereft without you next to me. That is why I couldn't sleep when you found me in the garden."

Baraka gathered her close and kissed her passionately. He couldn't believe that she loved him, it was what he wanted more then anything.

"I love you Lyssa, I have from the first time I saw you at Ruth's house this summer."

"What? Ruth's house? How do you know Ruth? When did I meet you at Ruth's, I would have remembered you Baraka?"

He chuckled at her wonderment of how he had known both her and Ruth. He had much explaining to do and didn't think they would get to much sleep tonight after all.

"My dear Lyssa I saw you earlier this summer when you stopped by Ruth's to drop off some papers for that fund raiser you helped her with for the school. I asked Ruth who you were, I had fallen in love with you the moment I saw you and wanted to get to know you. I tried to get you to come to lunch with Ruth but she said you had refused."

"But I don't understand, why did you take me, surely you must know that Ruth is probably beside herself with worry, how could you do this to her?"

"My love, Ruth knew all about it, in fact sweet one, it was her idea that I whisk you away as in one of your romance novels. I am in touch with her everyday keeping her abreast with how your fairing," he chuckled.

"So sending me to the store was all part of this, so that you could kidnap me?"

"Yes, she said she would send you right after you had eaten and we could take you then."

"So those men were in on this as well?"

"Not exactly, but they do work for me and would do anything that was asked of them. Not even Amisi knows the real reason I brought you here but I know she likes you Lyssa as do the girls."

"You wait until I talk to Ruth. She had been trying to set me up with someone, wait a minute I'm confused. I remember she wanted me to go to lunch with her to meet someone named Bomani, she had tried to get me to meet him three other times when she was setting the trip up. I would have remembered if she had said your name."

He had to laugh at her questioning look, she was confused and he knew why.

"Bomani is my name Lyssa, Baraka is my middle name, it is the name of my father as well. I thought you might put two and two together if I told you my first name and I needed time to make you see that we could be happy together. All of my friends and family call me Baraka since birth my darling."

"Well in that case, how about you showing me again just how much you love me sir, then maybe I will forgive you and Ruth for this sweet deception you two came up with?"

"She was right you know, we are like fire and ice and only you can put out the fires that burn within me my love," saying that he preceded to show her again just how much he loved her.