All Comments on 'The Accident Ch. 08'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 217 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck…this was one fucked up man! She had over 17 interactions sexually with her boss! She did things with him that she did not do with her hubby…and …sob…sob…hubby still can’t live without her? Man what a wimp ending! And now he even gets her pregnant! Next time she sluts around…he has no choice but to accept or pay child support for life despite being an absentee dad! As they say..we are the authors of our own destruction! He had the chance to get out…and he remained!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years ago

Where to start?? I gave you 4 stars7 times, with no comments, waiting for the end. I was sorely disappointed. The Bear does not approve. No sorrow, no why, continuous psychobabble, excuses, denial, no guilt about vows broken, no NOTHING. This sucks. The slut, smalls does not deserve him. he could have had two other women, and if they did look like Sue, so fucking what? It stunk, pure and simple. Waste of time.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I went from chapter one to the end chapter. So glad I did. Waste of space. When men were men and women stood up for their men. This author writes, when men are wimps and women urinate all over them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never a good story when you know the author makes the victim a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He took her back? Not credible albeit well written. I just don't buy hs reconciliation given she made no restitution for a really fundamental wrong. With no children or much common property he should have used the shrink for aversion therapy to disassociate his feelings and moved on to trying with that sweet first post-wife lover. Couples are seldom ever "meant" to be together except by working to build their partnership atop initial attraction. There was none of that here. Their first post accident talk where he pointed out she said she needed him but not that she loved him enough to work on it said it all. Even the initial influencer drugs the lover used on her were no excuse. One would always wonder about the sincerity of her future commitment. He just lacked the self confidence to summon the will to therapeutically separate himself from her dependency. It wasn't about BTB but securing his own future by turning away from an insincere exwife and explore offered potential commitments by desirable companions. My first wife had such an affair with her boss for a year before I found out and her plea was very similar: that she "needed me". I didn't buy it either and it took a smart therapist to make me work through it and learn to see potential commitments from women of which some had known me for years at a distance. But then a sort of plain but funny witty paralegal asked this then 34 yr old attorney out and real happiness began. In personal life it's no much what you say but whether you follow through on commitments whether a contract or a marriage. Someone should write an alternative version where the husband gets therapy and explodes other possibilities for happiness. The author Ohio cones to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did not pick John as such a wimp of a man that he would chose to live with a prostitute.

Ah well, I guess I was wrong.

Here is another author who seems to delight in creating an absurd situation with a truly evil bitch, just to turn around and try to get the reader to accept her and her slutty ways with some unmerited RAAC.

I still think that there is a secret competition going on between these authors to see who can get away with writing the most implausible unrealistic absurd RAAC scenario.

To write RAAC successfully the "evil bitch" should be given some good redeeming factors right from the start. To introduce her as someone bad and continue to expand on that theme, and then, after all the readers already hate her for what she is and what she did, to suddenly try and change her into some poor unfortunate soul worthy of our sympathy just does not work.

Right. That's my bitching over with.

This is a well written story. It seems to be well planned from beginning to end. There are few grammatical or spelling errors. There is some reasonably good character development rather than just a bullet point list of what happened now, what happened next and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eight chapters of pain, then he gets shot with a Venusian RAAC ray and takes her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Epilogue: Two years after the baby was born Sue started fucking around again because she knew John was just a sissy wimp who wouldn't stand up for himself. She judged him correctly and he never had the backbone to cut her cheating ass loose. She eventually got some STD's and went to her doc for treatment. She never told John and by the time he found out he was sick it was too late. Sue laughed and laughed after he died and she got everything. Now, it was time to go look for the next stupid sap.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why would Sue have any further relationship with Bill regardless of wanting to be used and fucked by his 'superior' cock. Ahe would know that he effectively raped her. Period. That is the ultimate disrespect and a personal violation only surpassed by murder and manslaughter, and physical torture. Wtf? Regardless of her being with Bill a couple of times without thr aid of drugs, it DOESN'T matter. Sue was mentally diseased. She liked to be taken even without consent. Sickening. She certainly needed therapy. Because something is really twisted inside of her. Yeah it wad bad enough she cheated. But at the start, the drugs were used by Bill to push her over the edge and make the sex supernaturally good to hook her. And despite learning the truth she came back for more like an addict, doing it quite often over those four months until thr accident. Again mentally stable or even marginlly mentally healthy women do NOT continue when they discover rhey were reaped. Doesn't matter if blackmail, great sex, or anything. They burn their bridges. She had counter leverage on Bill anyways. She had more to lose. Reconciliation was too trite. It would be one thing if upon discovery of the drugs she stopped and confessed to her husband. But then no story with the "accident". Meh.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written bullshit. To take back a corporate prostitute is just beyond plausibility. Since I was skimming to reduce any expose to the stench, I didn't see if Sue had confessed to ficking clients in addition to Bill. If she did, it makes the raac even more ridiculous. If not, she's still lying to him and makes him look even more like pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Travelled all this way to discover he’s been hit (apparently repeatedly) with the Idiot Stick.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the story. It is something like 18 years old now at this point, so I don't think the author is checking anymore, lol. I do see a path forward for them. I believe her that she was a genuine person in her repentance and conviction that she would not fail the same way again, and will be faithful from now on. I believe, despite her unforgivable failure, she was forgiven by her husband. This is a realistic and plausible story. As humans, we fail all the time and pretty much continually in small things at least. Everyone needs forgiveness and some are gracious and merciful enough to forgive. Even though her failure was extreme, they were able to get through and re-establish trust and respect, because of his ability to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Train wreck!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great... the only problem is did she ever give to her husband what she gave to bill? Did I miss were John got anal form her also? And if he did not want that from her cover it. Otherwise it fills like John is disrespected.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Some dumb ass guys never learn. Cheaters need to be dumped unceremoniously and on their heads. Sometimes you try and fit 10 pounds of happy ending into a 5 pound bag...It didn't;t work in this story.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

I respect you for trying, but I think you made Sue's character way too unsalvageable and she wasn't really sympathetic at all. I mean, you TRIED - what with the drugs and all and the obvious predation by her boss, but the problem still remains - she did a whole lot of shit without any drugs and believing that women can be jedi mind controlled by pussy hounds is kind of silly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cuck2c, nuff said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous