The Accident Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

After I came, he kept up his attack, not letting me go, and soon I was headed for another. I cried out in ecstasy, and fell into my next orgasm easily. Far quicker and far better than the last. John was like a man possessed. He took me up and over several times before allowing me a rest. It was as he pulled his fingers out of me that I realized that he had four inside me. Two in my pussy, two in my ass. I had no idea when the two extra fingers had been added in my ass.

I felt the stirrings of another orgasm building as his fingers popped out of me, a delicious feeling of need and wantonness stirring deep inside. I moved on my side, and sucked his cock briefly while he tried to move me onto my back. I refused to give up his cock, my lips wrapped around his shaft tightly. He finally gave up and laid back.

I moved up and straddled him then, my wet pussy literally dripping onto his crotch as I positioned myself over him. Then, as he lay under me, I lowered my body down, the head of his cock splitting my pussy lips wide open, allowing him to enter me.

As I dropped down, I began to play with his nipples... toying with them, pinching and rolling them around between my fingers. He groaned as I let my body drop down quickly onto his. His shaft felt like it was splitting me wide open as I bottomed out on him. I could feel his hot hard cock deep inside me, and I knew that from that point on, it would be the only shaft, the only cock I'd ever allow inside of me.

I sat on him, looking into his eyes as he lay there under me. I began to move up and down, rolling my hips back and forth as I did. He moaned, then reaching up and out, he began to play with my hard little nipples. His touch caused a mini orgasm, driving me to move faster and more forcefully until I was almost bouncing off of him. I felt John tense, his cock throbbing and swelling up even larger inside my tightly clasping pussy. The knowledge that he was about to cum deep inside me caused me to spiral into another orgasm...a very strong orgasm. I froze on top of him as waves of pleasure washed over me, savoring every second. I loved him so much...and I knew that no matter what, I'd never...ever stray again.

His hot juice shot into me, splashing against the walls of my pussy, as I spasmed in after shocks. I collapsed onto his chest, hugging him tightly to me. Then I sat up on him, looking down into his eyes.

"Oh John...I love you so much. Thank you...thank you for taking me back...for forgiving me...for saving me."

"I love you too Sue...no matter what. I love you too."

"I'll never..."

His fingers touched my lips, preventing me from telling him that I'd never cheat on him again. Looking into my eyes he just smiled and said...

"I know. I know you won't. Let it go. Just...love me now...okay?"

I fell back onto his body, hugging him tighter than I had before. I had tears in my eyes and they fell onto his chest while I held him. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, not having pulled out of me. I lay there, feeling him get hard again as my nipples poked his chest.

He began to kiss me, my cheeks, my forehead, then my lips. He sucked my lips into his mouth, and then his tongue slipped inside, caressing and seeking out my tongue. Kissing like this caused his cock to throb, coming back to life. I had never felt his cock grow to hardness inside me before...and I almost swooned realizing it was my husbands cock, John's cock that was making me feel so sexy, so wanted...so loved.

John rolled me over in a sudden move and for a moment I had a twinge of fear deep inside. I asked myself if there was going to be a repeat of the last time we had sex like this. Would he get angry again? Could he handle it if he did? I had just a few second thoughts as he lined up and plunged into me.

I kept my eyes on his...I think, searching for 'that' look. I realized that I still had a little fear, and with him being so forceful at that moment, I maybe had good reason to be. But, I held off from stopping him. I guess, deep down, I had to know...I had to know now.

His thrusts were hard and each was full, all the way out, then all the way inside. Grinding against me as he bottomed out. His eyes still held a look of love so as he continued with his thrusting, I began to relax, so far...so good.

Pretty soon I could feel the ripples of a nice orgasm building deep inside me. I wrapped my legs around his hips, pulling him deeper causing his thrusts to be harder. He was riding me hard and I was hoping he'd put me away oh so wet. I was already wet too...very wet.

I pinched his nipples as he fucked me, his pubic bone grinding on mine, my clit seemingly vibrating on each bottoming. When I slipped into my orgasm I wasn't sure, but I knew I was suddenly cumming harder than I had all night, and that was saying something. John kept thrusting until I felt his cock beginning to spurt that hot white liquid deep inside me as I was coming down from my orgasm.

Stiffening, he held himself inside me, hot cum flooding my pussy. The feeling of hotness and wetness inside set me off on yet another orgasm...several mini orgasms. When I came to, John was laying on me, kissing me.

"Are you all right Sue? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Oh, no...no lover, you didn't. It was...wonderful. I came...so hard. So many times. I love you John...I really do."

"I love you too Susan Adams. Mrs. Susan Adams."

Tears flowed from my eyes. His love showed in his eyes as he said 'I love you'. He did love me still. He did love me. I cried then...shamelessly and fully as he looked at me.

"Sue...are you okay? I did hurt you...I'm sorry...I didn't mean..."

It was my turn, placing my fingers on his lips. I smiled through my tears...

"I love you too John...I'm so happy right now. You have no idea...I'm so happy. You didn't hurt me...you love me."

I learned my lesson...the hard way. It was so very hard on everyone. It hasn't been an easy time since, and there have been some really tough time's now and then. Still, we talk and work through them. All of them. No secrets, no hiding of anything. Even the little things are discussed and settled before we go to sleep. It's been almost two years now since that dark time.

There have been many very good times too. The good times have been so special for us both. There have been more good times now than bad, one thing more to be thankful for. I know that John has given me his trust back. I also know that I will never, ever do anything to cause him to doubt that trust or me again.

You may wonder about Bill. All I will say is that I heard from John one time that "Bubba" had sent him a short note of thanks for the 'bitch'. He's really working out fine. He took some breaking in, but now he was a good bitch. Anytime John needed some more 'help' that way; Bubba would more than happy to help him out.

Knowing that Bill became some large inmate's bitch in the way he did gives me pause for thought from time to time. I'm so happy that John was able to forgive me...and that we've managed to move on. I know that if he hadn't, I could have easily ended up in just as bad a situation as that bastard Bill did. He got what he deserved. I was very lucky that I didn't get what I deserved too. Very lucky indeed.

Oh yeah...by the way...I found out just yesterday that John and I are expecting a baby. I really hope that John likes twins. All I hope is that they have ten fingers and ten toes, and are healthy little ones. We've been shopping around for a house...three bedrooms and all that...and John was recently given a new job with the company he works for. President. His boss is retiring and he put John in his place. Things are looking up.

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers
12