The Accident That Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I was knocked out of my internal thoughts by not only my approaching orgasm but the sight of Mistress licking the dildo on my face clean. Sensually she slowly ran her tongue over the surface of the latex cock, all the while keeping her eyes locked with mine as her hand continued its dance of ecstasy on my throbbing member.

"Mmmmmm" she purred as she momentarily stopped licking the dildo attached to my face. "It seemed only fair that after forcing you to taste your own cum that I do the same and how could I resist. What a naughty slut you are, waving this luscious latex cock that's covered in my girl-cum right in front of my face. It smelled so delicious that I just had to have a taste, and then another, and then another. Mmmmm I think I taste almost as good as you do pet but we'll talk about that later. Now it's time for the final part of your reward."

Having finished talking, Mistress suddenly tilted my head toward her and in one smooth motion engulfed the fake cock attached to my face with her mouth. At this same moment she stepped up the motion on my cock with her hand with the obvious intention to make me cum.

Groaning into my gag as she deftly manipulated me to higher and higher planes of pleasure, I stared into her eyes while she continued to suck on the external dildo. I'm not sure what part of this experience I enjoyed most but without a doubt the part I will never forget is staring into those brown pools of sexuality as I writhed helplessly in pleasure while sitting in her lap. It was while this took place that I think I finally gave myself over to her and her incredible brown eyes. Whether she saw my surrender while staring at me or by some bizarre coincidence, it was at this moment I came.

Moaning into the gag, I came into her hand as she stroked me and continued to stare into my eyes. I don’t know if it was the position I was in, the dildo in my ass, or everything combined with this incredible situation but my orgasm felt as if it came from deeper inside of my body than ever before. Rather than strong spasms with waves of pleasure crashing through me as I had experienced earlier, this climax felt as if I was being carried on a single incredible wave of pleasure. Slowly it's wonderful warmth spread through me, leaving no part of my body untouched as I felt it from my toes to even my scalp. Again and again, my cock spasmed me as I writhed helplessly in my bondage. All the while Mistress held me and continued to stroke my cock, milking every last drop from my body, as I continued to spew my cum into her hand. Of course in a short amount of time it was over and I slumped into the arms of my Mistress; tired , panting, and totally spent.

Looking back on this moment I can say with absolute certainty that this was the second best orgasm of my life. The most powerful and most satisfying orgasm of my life was of course the first time Mistress and I made love but I'm getting ahead of myself.

My eyes closed, I basked in the incredible pleasure that still was still coursing through my body while I breathed heavily through my nose as I tried to regain my breath while she continued to hold me. It was then I felt the gag being undone and slowly pulled from my mouth. Next I felt her lips, her incredibly soft lips as she tenderly kissed me. This time there was no cum, no tricks, only the soothing caress of her lips and tongue as she lovingly kissed me.

As our kiss broke I slowly opened my eyes to see Mistress taking off her mask. Finally I would get to see the face of this radiant goddess who had taken me to heights of pleasure I hadn't even known existed before now. Tilting her head back, Mistress pulled the latex mask off of her face and over the top of top of her head so she could shake her bountiful hair free. This finally done, she looked at me for the first time and I realized who she was.

This was, Kalie, the younger sister of one of my closest friends!

Suddenly the fear I had felt earlier resurfaced and coursed through me. My secret was going to be out. Kalie was going to tell everyone about my kinky pastime and I was going to be humiliated!

Trying to back away, I not only found that I still had my arms locked behind me and was cradled in her arms, but that she was studying my reaction. I don't know what it was about her eyes but looking into them, I suddenly calmed down and tried to speak only to be softly shushed my her.

"Shhhh don't talk right now Ben. I could see the fear in your eyes a moment ago, but you have nothing to fear from me. No matter what happens between us after today I will not reveal any of this to humiliate you. On the contrary I've had a crush on you for years now but you never seemed interested in me even though you are only a few years older than I am. Now that this has happened I want you to consider a proposition I have for you."

Saying this she reached into the bag on the floor and pulled out a black leather collar. Holding the collar up in front of me she continued, "Ben, I've found that I enjoy this lifestyle immensely and that I enjoy being a dominant. Simply put, I want you Ben. I want you to be my slave, my lover, and my boyfriend. I don't want a mindless sex toy, I want a relationship with an intelligent person. I want someone who doesn’t need this lifestyle all the time. If I wanted one of those I'm sure I could find one but I don't. So if you believe that you want the same thing and you want to try it with me then we'll continue but if you don’t think you do then don’t waste either of our time by agreeing to put this collar on."

What was I to do? Here was a beautiful woman offering me my every dream yet she was the younger sister of my friend. Though she was right, our ages weren't that far apart and my parents had twice the age difference. Not to mention that she had all the personality traits I looked for, strong sense of humor, confidant, not afraid to give shit back if she took any, and of course a killer body. What more could a guy ask for?

Swallowing hard, I raised my neck so she could attach the collar around my neck and claim me for her own.

Once the collar was snugly fastened she once again kissed me and smiled at me afterward.

"Come along pet, we've made quite a mess of ourselves and a large amount of noise in our games. It's time to clean up and leave."

With that, she helped me stand and unlocked my cuffs from behind my back. Tossing me a towel after wiping herself down, she pulled a pair of jeans from her bag and put them on over the bottom half of the catsuit she wore, though leaving the top uncovered. As I bent to begin the removal process of my own attire she instructed me to leave it on because I was wearing it home. It seemed that my new clothes were to be a present from her no matter what my decision was so she had already paid for everything.

Finally after no small amount of work, we were able to straighten ourselves up enough to be presentable to the outside world. Once this was done and as we were leaving, Kalie snapped a leash onto my new collar with a wink and led me out of the changing room.

As I walked out behind Kalie, my new Mistress, I saw the clerk flash a knowing smile at Kalie, which she returned with a wink. Suddenly it dawned upon me. The accident that changed my life wasn't an accident at all. I had been set up! There was no way that I would have been able to kick the stool over to the other side of the changing room stall. Someone from the adjacent stall had kicked or knocked it out from under me!

Was I angry? No, I didn’t really have time to think about it as Kalie gave my leash a quick but gentle jerk and led me out the door and into my new life as her boyfriend, lover, and slave.