All Comments on 'The Accident That Wasn't'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments (Page 2)
robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Everything

Everything we needed in just a few words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too short

Missing a good chunk of the story including a full ending

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
Perfect!

Told from the point of view of the husband, it doesn't need more. You don't need to know what the ledgers say. You don't need to know if the wife and uncle were having an affair. It's an attempted murder told perfectly. Thanks for sharing.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

That's a masterclass in economical use of words. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way too short. Might have well just been the title of a story with little substance. I will give it a generous 3 as the skeleton of a story is mostly there.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
One of those stories on Literotica that sticks in your head.

I stumbled upon this again. I had forgotten the title and author... bookmark. Besides it being an rare storyline, is that it itself is memorable. There are stories kinda like it, but when I read them I’m comparing them to this story; it set the standard for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too short. At least there wasn't as much time wasted reading it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Those complaining about the length have no imagination. 1) He has a successful business that his greedy wife wants more (all?) money out of. 2) She's having an affair with "Uncle" David. Don't know, don't care if a real uncle or a "best friend" that the kids call uncle. 3) They tried to kill him to get the business, 3A) Uncle David has been embezzling, as the ledgers will prove.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Short, but I was able to get through it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it hard to believe she or anyone would admit what she did at the end there.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

I liked it, good flash story. I guess I've read enough LW to fill in the gaps. The story is complete😁

Bilgerat13Bilgerat13over 2 years ago

It does what a flash story is meant to do, the operative word is "FLASH". A single snap shot at a life or an event.

Simple really!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Great as a flash story, would love to see "the REST of the story!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Makes me want to make an account. Very precise story, the only reason i'm commenting in a good way is that it could be true. Thank you for all the other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story bit too short and needing more flesh on the bones.

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbrontealmost 2 years ago

Perfect succinct. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is exactly what it is supposed to be, a quick description of an event,not a story,stories take time to unfold. I am not a fan of flash so I leave no rating....JZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't understand that apparently read the description but STILL are pissed when it was as described. Can't fix stupid huh! Good tale!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A flash story is just that. Don't expect all of your questions to be answered. Sometimes you just have yo use your imagination and fill in the blanks yourself.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexover 1 year ago

Well written, 4stars. Finish it, I'd give it 5.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Short, fast, and sweet. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please, post this stuff in non-erotic. great story though

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Too short, defiantly needs to be expanded. This has all the earmarks of a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was going well until you abruptly ended it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good first 1/2 of story. Now it just needs an ending. 3 points for 1/2 a story.

Huedogg2Huedogg211 months ago

ended with a bang...........bye bitch

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

short and sweet. LOL

Sumnut96Sumnut967 months ago

To the point. I LOVE IT! DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Short sharp and to the point, but I wish there was more. (Before and after the incident.)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Reminds me of a few HDK stories. Still, a very good story, Slirpuff, thanks. Like someone else said, short, sweet and right to the point.

5 stars.

mathur_nkmathur_nk4 months ago
How is it erotic?

How is erotic and why is it in literotica site?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

For a short one, it was pretty darn good….if well worn.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

An abrupt story, without beginning, without end.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous