All Comments on 'The Accidental Cockold'

by mantova

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Bah.

Not worth it really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I liked it.

Good shot story, that should be continued. Good first story for the author.

Now find out if she has been fucking them for months?

Is she gonna move in with Mike?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Enjoyable read

I like this kind of story. Thanks for writing it. Hope you continue.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
I think she should tell how much of a slut she is

She should confess that she has been fucking Mike for years, and wants to fuck all of his buddy's. Turn her into a real cum slut since she had a taste of it.

that could have been a life changing football game....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good first attempt

Keep writing. Maybe add more details, feelings, etc of the actual sexual encounter would be better. And don't pay any attention to those that for some reason don't like these stories but still read them and negatively comment on them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Morning after

I was hoping you would clean up after your buddies when you woke....Mmmmm I know I would have!!

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Pregged?

So did Mary get preggie by someone other than you?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Nope!

Sorry I read this by mistake I thought this was aloving wife story. I read the start and then jumped to the finish. Normal run of the mill cuck story. Those who do cucking will love it those who don't won't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Sickness Is Spreading

You write of failure to to be a man and instead a self cuck into male humiliation with a 180 ho.<P>

A waste of ability, space and time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
My wife fucks other men - mostly black men

Your story is great. Wives should be allowed to fuck other men. I encourage my white wife to fuck black men. She used to fuck my friends (mostly white) until she told me she liked fucking black men. I got turned on and she now only fucks black men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Holy Shit!

God damm Batman, the joker stole some guys balls, and now they are trying to write stories about it and they are makeing people sick. Can we just shoot these sick wimps?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Accidental Chockhold?

So the victim died?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Echhhh

Very barftastic. Typical wimp man meets woman, man marries woman, woman fucks everyone, man is inadequate, blah blah fucking blah. I'm starting to think the small percentage of man pretenders (also known as cuckolds) have all decided to write for Literotica. Come on guys...look at the fucking category, it's "loving wives," not "loving wives loving everyone but the hubby," not "loving wives loving everybody and hubby cleans up after stroking his two inch pecker and having watched the wife fuck a black 44 incher." If you're going to write something this pathetic and meritless, at least have the common fucking courtesy to put it in the fetish or gay category. Thanx....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You are a worthless piece of shit and so is she.

I am particularly pleased that you haven't written any more of this crap in the last year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Surprise

I'll bet she is finally releived - out in the open now and hubbys' drunkedness allowed her to get it going. Wonderful drug alcohol and now hubby thinks he got her started...hah! Now, she has her cake and eat it too...life is good and Mike does her in the morning after and hubby still can't figure it out...hell, they're sober now and she's screwing Mike...Hello!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Think

Its great all you old closet gays come out of the closet, I just wish you all didn't write about it. Story should be in gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a chnage is due

The whole marriage thing seems to be seriously damaged with this, not to mention losing at least 1 friend. mike like the in house slut, but how about supporting her? leave her there and move forward without her, she's left him it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
right about now, if I were him,

any fantasies I'd have would involve a gun and at least 2 dead.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
His new fantasy...

His new fantasy is to divorce his cheating wife....And I hope get revenge on his so called friends....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
disapear

She's a whore now. They were never his friend so fuck them too. Get a equity loan on the house and take it all. Cancel all joint credit card and empty all accounts. Empty bank boxes. Take everything of value from house on day of departure. Find new job across country or better overseas. With every thing of value gone or in a off shore account. Leave and disapear to the place you have already established. Then during vacation each year destroy something from each of them. They will for ever be looking over there shoulder. Also do identity theft on all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot

I have fantasized about watching my wife fuck another guy for years

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Accidental cuckold? Not possible, you’re either a cuckold or you’re not. Either kill them, or let them kill you.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another badly told tale by a closeted gay man about a closeted gay man who lives vicariously through his "wife" or in the case of all cucks a "smoke screen marriage" to hide the truth about themselves.

Literally true statements whether, like your sexuality, you accept it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Similar situation only I did not have a fantasy of sharing my wife Ariel with anyone else. Ariel and I had a Super Bowl party. Now I have never been drunk in my life because of the way I had people act when they were drunk. After looking back I figured out that some of my so called friends were pushing the alcohol on me. I also figured out those 3 had sex with my wife. I woke up in our bed alone. I got up looking for Ariel and found her Tim and Jerry on our family room floor naked. Johnny was already gone. Thank God our 3 children were at Ariels parents. I grabbed our son's bat and aa big galvanized tub and returned to the family room and started pounding. They all jumped up yelling at me to stop. Then I think reality hit them. They realized that they were naked. Ariel grabbed a blanket and ran to our bedroom. I hit the tub again and told Tim and Jerry to leave and never come back forget they ever knew me. They started dressing and explaining it's not what you think. That has got to be at the top of the list for stupid statements. Get out now! I found Ariel in bed crying. She looked at me and asked can you forgive me? I answered it's to soon to know. When you are completely sober we need to talk at least you could clean up and wash everything thing that you and them touched I have some phone calls to make. I want to make sure the spouse's know what happened. Please don't cause 3 more families to have problems she asked? Who the Hell else did you F___? Johnny she cried. I so sorry she cried I guess he looks and acts so much like you and then Tim joined in. I guess I was drinking too much and thinking Johnny was you and you were okay with it and before I knew what was going on Jerry on me. What a mess I thought. We talked for a while and I said I needed time to decide what I was going to do. Later I decided that I wanted to have a meeting with her and the 3 involved. I wanted to make them sweat and I did. It was agreed that I would have sex with all their wives. Of course I never did and didn't want to. I flirted with each of them a lot. You should have seen some of the looks I got because they never knew when or where I would make the deal. One thing for sure Ariel never had more than one drink after that. The guys really respected me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous