The Accidental Gigolo Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarshAlien
MarshAlien
2,712 Followers

It was true that they also had to put up with Natalie and I displaying exactly the same sort of behavior. And with Laura coming over to visit us on occasion before she made her new architect friend. The last time that Laura had visited us, though, wasn't to play with me and Nat. I had been quite surprised to find her at the door one Sunday afternoon, late in Natalie's eighth month.

"Hi," I said, giving her a kiss on the lips. "What brings you here?"

"A phone call," she said, her eyes twinkling as I closed the door behind her.

"From Natalie?"

I was a little surprised. Natalie had been particularly uncomfortable the last few weeks, and hadn't been in a real playful mood. Maybe, though, she'd arranged an alternative treat for me.

"Nooo," Laura drew out the word.

"Then...?" I asked.

"Laura," my mom waddled into the room and gave Laura another full-mouth kiss.

"Thanks for calling, Deeds," Laura smiled.

"Oh, well, I'm not feeling very playful myself right now, so I thought I'd give John an alternative treat."

"Son of a bitch," I blurted out.

The two women turned to look at me and started giggling.

"Oh, I don't think John would mind if you joined in," Mom said.

"Yeah, but Natalie —" I started to say.

" — has always liked watching her stud in action," Natalie whispered as she wrapped her arms around me from behind.

Natalie and I are going to be married before we leave for Boston in the fall, where I'll be attending Boston College. So the only thing bothering me at this point is the wedding itself. On the way out of church, after we had met with the minister to arrange the service, I heard Mom asking him if it were possible to hold the ceremony without me actually being there.

I stewed about that all day and finally asked her about it over the supper table.

"Honey, I want my new daughter-in-law to have the best wedding she possibly can," she said sweetly. "Why take the chance on ruining her day with some sort of accident?"

I love my mom now. But she's still a bitch.

MarshAlien
MarshAlien
2,712 Followers