All Comments on 'The Ache of Rapture Ch. 02'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
TwistedMiseryTwistedMiseryover 9 years agoAuthor
Author Update From Twisted Misery

If you're someone who enjoyed The Ache of Rapture Series... Keep an eye out in the future because I'm contemplating doing a continuation with Travis's tale. Liam and Quinn will return for his story.

Thanx for the love - T.M.

MinxxkittenMinxxkittenover 9 years ago
Amazing ! Five stars

I got so excited when I saw part 2!! Absolutely love this story , really curious on how they are gonna manage after, hopefully the Travis spin off (which is a great idea) will show Liam and quinn epilogue of some sort

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AbSOlutely LOVE It!!

Beautiful story, best thing I've read in awhile. Perfect blend of romance, passion and I LOVE, LOVE how crazy possessive Liam is. I can't wait for Travis story--any hint on who his love interest might be?

joodlejoodleover 9 years ago
Absolutely killer

This story was so amazing I was sorry to see it end. The sex was totally out of this world. Its hilarious that most of the stories on this sight have less than exciting sex scenes. Your series totally made me ache and spasm even without touch to aid it. I think the story was a bit unrealistic during certain elements, but hey, its a story. It was still realistic enough to enjoy immensely. Thanks so much! I am eager to read more of your work, as long as it includes characters like Liam, with the sexual appetite of Liam. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Easily one of my favorite stories. Can't wait for Travis's story!

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 9 years ago
great writer

I hope you will continue writing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!

Seriously loved this fic - so hot but bittersweet at the same time (except for the end part which made me happy :)). You are an EXTREMELY talented writer - you kept me hooked all the way through and i loved every bit! Thanks so much for posting & sharing :)

black_maestrablack_maestraover 9 years ago
Superb writing...

Do u co-write?

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
WOW, SO FREAKING GOOD

I love the ending, hoping you do some kind of update on these two. I also agree with the other reader Travis should get his story what a loyal friend. #liam&quinn4ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

Please write a story about Travis. He deserves one and I'd love to read it.

jrj8jrj8about 9 years ago
Encore...

I think I love you.. thanks a lot for making me feel good... in a lot of ways.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
UPDATE ..................

Good story please update more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't understand???

So is there going to be a Chapter 3 or is this the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
insane

liam is very insane below sick!!!!! needs to be in prison, no parole! Great Story!

loverboyforu01loverboyforu01almost 9 years ago
Is there more or this is last

I really like it but is there ch. 3 or this is end please tell us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it!!!

I love it;how her feelings shifted,the funny banter after the fight,the love. Where do they go from here? I want them to be safe,together and happy!!! 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

please continue I love this story, I felt his ache...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bY

Liam is so sexy. I want myself a possessive Liam. Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

You said you will write a story of Travis and Laim and Quinn will appear there but please write ch3 too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I love your writing and I hope you continue. Your characters are really interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Fuck. This is intense....and well written. I never saw it ending up the way it did mainly because usually stories like this are disconnected from reality. I hope you continue on this series like the other one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A lovely ending doesn't make this story less fucked up.

I consider myself something of a connoisseur of perversion, but I have to say, this story is fucked even by my incredibly lax standards. I wasn't expecting the rape, for one. I certainly wasn't expecting the second or third rapes. I do have to say kudos for the most realistic depiction of parental reactions in any of these stories I've read, and for the surprisingly nice ending, but that doesn't make "My Brother Raped Me Into Loving Him Chapter 2" any less fucked in the head.

Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the Author

Golly gee! Liam and Quinn got caught in the most compromising of positions! Travis is my hero in this chapter! As usual nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shocked!

When Liam and Quinn got caught by their father I had to stop reading. I was panicked for them. Is it weird I want the relationship to work out for them? Liam is so impetuous. I really hope you write more I love their story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

I read both chapters of this and let me just say wow. Liam reminds me of Jesse ward from the this man series by Jodi Ellen malpas whom I absolutely adore. He's like a big crazy possessive charging rhinoceros who loves so hard and deep he just can't temper his reactions. I would honestly love to see where these two end up, he'll if you turned this into a full length novel I wouldn't be able to put it down. Loved this.

MzBeaMzBeaalmost 4 years ago
Twisted

... truly twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Um so hot

Great story, super hot. I feel like because it’s taboo, or wrong, it was even hotter. You are an excellent writer in general 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve read this story a number of times through out the years and it’s still amazingly good. Liam’s character is perfect in that he’s flawed in so many ways but his deep love for Quinn makes up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guess this wimpy writer got tired of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When he came to church and said he was fucking his little sister I cried with laughter. And the hot scene afterwards... That's a genius plot twist! I will remember it for the rest of my life.

I was looking specifically for a story where the brother is possessive and extremely jealous, seeing that a love rival is on the horizon, that he might lose his sister. And he can no longer hide his feelings and puts everything on the line.

After he got out of the car I interrupted for 30 minutes. I lay on the bed and pondered what he might have been thinking at that moment, such as that he had deceived himself by clinging to straws, to hope, even though everything was obviously doomed from the beginning. Perhaps Liam really did doubt that he wasn't crazy. I didn't want to read any further to revel in his grief and suffering. The music of "I walk alone" played in my head. The moment itself being very precious. It doesn't matter how it ends, good ending or bad.

I'm glad you didn't stretch out the story or add anyone to it. The second part was better than the first, at the expense of the characters facing obvious problems that other authors prefer to avoid.

Thank you for a wonderful story. The entire series unequivocally tops the best. I hope you're still reading reviews of your work and that you enjoy mine. The decision to write an extended review is my gratitude to the authors of the works I like.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

It's just a good story with a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was unsure how this story was going to go, initially thinking the brother was a bit of a twat. But slowly, his actions began to make sense as it was revealed he was completely in love with his sister and had been for a long time. In the end, Quinn realises that she loves him too - she had just been confused, especially with her small-minded parents yelling in her ear about it being wrong and what not, not to mention scared to admit it to herself. But when she sees him get hurt and thinks she might lose him, she conquers her fears and doubts and declares her love to him and doesn't care than people are watching. I thought that was quite beautiful. I wouldn't mind another chapter in this story though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the best brother/sister romance I have read so far on litrotica and I have read a lot! U are a great writer!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
1267 Followers
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES