The Ache of Rapture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe that's what you need," he said thickly into her ear. "You need to be shown what it's like."

Before she could respond he lunged into her with his hips making her mouth part in shock. The movement was feral, unexpected, and purely sexual. Her eyes widened dramatically when he did it again. The second time, he rubbed himself between her legs before pulling back to slam into her hard.

A startled gasp escaped her when the impact sent a wave of acknowledgment through her lower extremities. "Stop!" she cried out.

He responded by thrusting against her a fourth time, then he bent his knees and stood up slowly so that his entire frame ground against hers. She could feel him harden quickly against her so that when he slammed into her again she felt it at the apex of her thighs.

"You are fucking crazy!" she gasped. Lifting her hands, she tried to get them between them to push him away, but he quickly grabbed her wrists in his hands, and pressed them to the wall.

He was grinding into her roughly, and repeatedly now so that each movement of his hips was forcefully stimulating the sensitive spot between her legs, and Quinn let out another cry of surprise as he surged against her. "Please stop," she begged weakly.

Instead, his mouth parted, and his teeth grazed her ear as he began roughly pushing his hips into her in circular motions. The hard ridge of his shaft pressed between her legs, and she could feel it despite their jeans creating a barrier.

The physical force of it rubbing aggressively between her thighs made her gasp again as a tremor shot through her body. "Oh God, stop," she panted in agony.

"You're getting wet, aren't you?" he said knowingly, his breathing labored.

"You are so sick," she moaned in torment as he increased the tempo.

He was rubbing her frantically now. The hardness between his legs pushing into her so that every movement that he made was making her nerve endings cry out for something she couldn't put a name to.

The feeling was so intense it made her want to sob. When he unexpectedly slammed into her again before continuing, she whimpered against him. "Please, Liam. Please stop," she begged incoherently.

His response was to groan low in his throat before ramming his hips into her three times in quick succession. It became a rhythm. Three hard thrusts then a slow grind. He was pummeling between her legs in this mimic of the sexual act, and Quinn began whimpering louder as she was forced to accept his body against hers.

"I'm never going to forgive you for this," she moaned against him.

His movements grew wilder, and more aggressive. His large frame heaving into hers as he panted in her ear. When Quinn thought she couldn't take it a moment longer, he suddenly released her wrists where he held them, and reached down to grip her hips in his hands as he buried his face in her neck.

Holding her in place, he savagely pounded between her legs through his jeans before roughly stilling against her. A pleasure filled moan of release escaped his lips as he gripped her viciously with his fingers. Then he slumped against her. It took several moments for his breathing to grow even, and for him to pull away.

When he looked down into her wide, stricken eyes the coldness had returned to his gaze, and a small smile lifted his lips. "That felt good," he told her softly.

Lifting his hand he let a single finger trail down the side of her cheek. When his hand dropped away from her, his expression hardened. "Now get the fuck out of my room."

Turning away from her, he sprawled back onto his bed, and visually dismissed her as he lifted the remote in his hand, and began surfing through channels.

He didn't glance in her direction again as she quickly made her way from his bedroom back into her own. He didn't even glance up when he heard her door slam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn shoved her dresser inch by inch until it finally blocked the doorway that led into the bathroom. Standing back, she glanced at it in satisfaction before returning to her bed to sit down.

She had refused to go downstairs for dinner. The thought of staring into his smug face was enough to kill her appetite, and she didn't want to be anywhere that close to him.

Especially after what he had done to her. Her body still felt tense like a bow that was pulled too tightly, and she felt like at any moment she would snap.

He had completely lost his mind. Her own brother had used her body against her will to bring himself to pleasure like it was some kind of game. A game that he acted like he had won. The connotations behind it were staggering. She didn't think she would ever feel safe in her own room again.

When the other door to her room opened, she jerked in startlement then scowled when Liam casually walked into the room. Turning, he swung it closed behind him before facing her once more.

"I could hear you moving that thing all the way from downstairs. If it was intended to keep me out, great plan." His smirk told her that he thought she didn't have a brain in her head.

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him. "I was just working on moving something to cover that one too. You beat me to it," she replied nastily.

"Don't bother," he replied in annoyance. "That wouldn't keep me out if I wanted in anyways," he said as he pointed to the dresser.

"What would keep you out?" she asked flippantly.

The question made him scowl at her. "I see you're still in bitch mode."

"You can probably expect that for a long time to come. Especially after what you did."

Liam grinned. "All I did was teach you a lesson. It's not like I actually had sex with you. You're moving furniture around like you're expecting me to rape you in your sleep."

Quinn curled her lip in disgust. "I wouldn't put it past you. Especially now."

He seemed to mull that over for a moment as he smiled.

"I could tell mom and dad what you did."

Liam shrugged. "Go ahead. I'll just tell them that you've been prancing into my room without any clothes on talking dirty to me. I'm their son too. They're not just going to listen to your side of things."

"You really are a bastard, you know that Liam?"

"I'm your brother," he said amused. "I think it's written somewhere that you have to love me regardless of what I do."

Her expression became disgusted as she looked at him. "Well, I don't."

Her words made his eyes narrow as he tucked his tongue into his cheek. "I could make you."

"What the hell does that mean?" she asked in confusion.

"It means that you shouldn't push me."

The words were a thinly veiled warning. One that Quinn didn't feel the desire to heed. "You can push me around all you want, Liam. You can't force me to love you. Love is something that has to be earned, and the only thing you've earned from me is my loathing."

For a long moment he looked at her, his blue eyes taking in the words she had said to him, then he sighed. "Like I said before. You're just not happy unless you're being a pain in the ass."

Quinn breathed in relief as he turned away from her to step towards the door. Only, instead of leaving through it, he flipped the latch beneath the knob that locked it.

When he turned back to face her, the cold look had returned to his eyes, and Quinn let out a startled cry as he pressed a knee to the top of her bed beside her, and shoved her down to the mattress. She quickly opened her mouth to scream, but he quickly covered it with his hand.

"If you yell, mom and dad are just going to come up here. Are you sure that's what you want? I already know what I plan on telling them."

Quinn gazed up at him in terror as he spoke softly to her.

"I said, is that what you want?" he asked again patiently.

Quinn shook her head against his hand.

"Good." He seemed appeased for the moment. "I know you're pissed at me, and I know you think it's because of what I did before, but it's not. It's because of what I didn't do."

His words were like an enigma to her, and she stared up at him in confusion as he looked at her.

"I got you all horny, and didn't let you cum." He grinned after he said it making the white of his teeth appear momentarily. "That's half the reason you're being such a cunt to me now. Probably why you've been one all day. You just need someone to get you off."

Quinn's jade eyes widened as she looked at him, and her entire body tensed.

Her reaction made him laugh. "Relax. I'm not going to rape you. I'm going to help you."

Lifting his fingers to the top of her jeans, he popped the button open, and pulled the zipper down. The action made Quinn shake her head against his palm as she began to struggle beneath him.

"I said relax," he said with another laugh. "You're going to enjoy this. I promise."

Quinn shook her head again, and looked up at him with pleading in her eyes.

He completely ignored it. "I need both my hands to pull your jeans down. If I let your mouth go are you going to yell?"

Quinn nodded emphatically making him roll his eyes. "I'm doing this for your own good you know. You're going to thank me when it's over." Quinn shook her head again making him sigh. "Alright," he said. "Have it your way."

Slipping his fingers from her mouth, he swiftly bent down to replace them with his lips, and quickly reached down to her hips to yank her jeans, and panties down to the middle of her thighs. He did it in one swift motion, and had his hand across her mouth again before she had a chance to even take a breath.

When the cool air touched her skin, Quinn closed her eyes in despair, and pressed her legs together. Her body filled with horror and disbelief at what was happening.

When his fingers reached up to trail over her stomach she jumped in reaction, and a soft mewl escaped her throat as his hand traveled lower. His movements were slow, but he didn't hesitate whatsoever before slipping his fingers between her thighs to press against the soft, wet spot of her clit. Quinn jumped again.

"Holy shit," he breathed. "You are so fucking wet."

His fingers slid against her easily making it a simple endeavor to press between her folds even though her thighs were clamped shut. The overabundant amount of cream that lubricated her allowed his fingers to slip between them regardless, but the restriction soon aggravated him.

"Spread your legs," he whispered above her. "I want to touch you."

When she continued to keep them firmly closed, and shook her head in refusal, Liam rolled his eyes at her. "Open your legs, or I'm going to pull my cock out," he threatened darkly.

When she immediately complied by parting them all the way, he chuckled.

His fingers immediately went to work between her legs as he ran the tips of them up and down her folds, teasing her. The extreme wetness allowed them to slip through deftly, and he ran them from her clit down to her ass, and back again.

Quinn closed her eyes tightly as a muffled sound escaped her. When he pressed a thumb against her clit, and began massaging it, her jade eyes rolled into the back of her head as she groaned.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" he breathed softly.

Her fingers fisted into the sheets of her bed, gripping them in her hands as she squeezed her eyes shut again, and let out another moan into his palm.

He continued to rub in slow circles as two fingers lazily stroked her folds. When another moan escaped her, he became slightly more daring, and pressed his hand against her as he deepened the stroke of his fingers. Pressing one into her opening he watched as her eyes popped open as she looked at him in horror.

"It's alright," he said in a soothing voice. "I just want you to feel this."

Slipping in deeper his breath caught at the exquisitely tight feel of her clutching at his invading digit. She latched onto him eagerly surrounding him with heat, and he swallowed with some difficulty as he pressed into her further.

"Jesus Christ, you're tight," he said in amazement.

Exploring further, he paused once he reached the barrier that kept him barred from her, and felt his already hardened cock twitch against his leg. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes for a moment as he continued to rub his thumb in slow lazy circles.

Retreating slightly he began to move his fingers inside of her. Not in and out, but from side to side. He began jerking the finger back and forth hitting the most sensitive part inside of her causing her to buck off the bed. Her moans became louder, more uninhibited, and Liam began moving his fingers faster.

"Come on, baby girl." he urged her. "Cum for me."

His fingers were moving erratically now, and his eyes willed her to do his bidding as she jerked and moaned beneath him. He could tell that she was close. When another moment passed, and she still hadn't climaxed he knew that she needed just a little bit more stimulation.

Releasing his grip over the lower half of her face, his mouth swooped down to press against hers. His lips forced hers wide, and his tongue came out to press against hers as he groaned against her.

That's when her thighs clamped around his wrist, and she began to spasm uncontrollably. Lifting her hips from the bed, she began thrusting against his hand while she cried out. His mouth caught every one of them as he moved his tongue between her lips aggressively.

When she finally stilled beneath him, Liam kept moving his mouth atop hers, plunging his tongue between her lips. His breathing had become labored, and with an undeniable urgency he slipped his fingers from between her legs, and reached down to tear his jeans open.

Pulling his stiffened cock out, he blindly reached for Quinn's hand, and wrapped her fingers around his length before covering her hand with his own. With her fingers trapped beneath his, he forced her to stroke him.

His movements were quick, and rough as he guided her hand. He jerked them up and down his shaft in a frenzied all consuming need, and after only a brief moment his tongue plunged deep as he thrust his hips forward covering the side of her leg in cum.

When he finally pulled away to look at her stunned face, her fingers were still wrapped around him. "Still hate me?" he asked softly.

Pulling her hand away from him, her wide eyes met his. "More than I ever thought was possible." she said quietly. Her voice wavered slightly as a shudder ran through her.

"I see," he said stiffly. Reaching down, he closed his jeans, and slipped from the bed to stand beside it. His blue eyes were glacial as he looked down at her. "We'll see about that." he said in a deceptively soft tone.

Before she could question the words, he had stepped towards her dresser, and shoved it out of his way as if it were a minor inconvenience before opening the bathroom door to head to his own room.

Standing on the threshold, he turned to her, and his expression was cynical as he gazed at her. "You can lie to yourself all you want, but I know you enjoyed that. Talking yourself into believing that you didn't won't change anything."

Pulling her jeans up, Quinn refused to respond as she turned her body towards the wall, and ignored him. Her eyes closed as another shudder tore through her, and the tight feeling in her chest increased. She wouldn't cry. He didn't have that much power over her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn woke in her bed just as the sun was rising. Peering towards her alarm clock she saw that it was just past six thirty. That meant that her brother wouldn't be awake for at least another hour, and she could shower, and escape the house before he had even gotten out of bed.

Grabbing her robe from the back of her bedroom door, she slipped past the angled dresser, and made her way into the bathroom. Stepping forward cautiously, she quietly reached for the side of the other door, and pushed it closed.

She would have locked it if there was one there to lock. Neither of the bathroom doors had one, and the knowledge made her feel vulnerable as she stepped out of her clothing, and ran the faucet so that hot water sprayed from the shower head.

Slipping her slight frame into the tub, she closed the curtain, and sighed in relief as the hot water cascaded down her back. The heat of it was soothing, and tilting her head back, she let it splash onto the back of her head to wet her hair.

The sound of the bathroom door opening made her heart still in her chest. He wasn't quiet as he entered the room, and Quinn's voice was tremulous as she gasped. "Get out of here! I'm showering."

His response came out groggily, and annoyed when it reached her ears. "I need to take a piss."

Saying nothing more, Quinn held her breath as she listened to the sounds of him lifting the toilet seat, and then the distinct sound of urine splashing into water could be heard.

This wasn't a new development. There had often been times that he had come into the room while she showered to use the bathroom since they shared a single bathroom. She had never thought anything of it in the past. Everything had changed.

He was still in the process of peeing when his voice came to her. "Did you sleep okay?"

Quinn hesitated before answering. "Yes. I slept fine."

A soft grunt reached her ears as he finished up. She could hear him shift on his feet as he lowered the seat once again. She had complained enough times in the past about him leaving it up that it was now a ritual for him to lower it when he finished.

The extended silence that followed the action made Quinn tense even further. Her voice filled the void in the hopes of calming her already frazzled nerves. "I'll only be a minute, and then you can have the shower. I'm just finishing up here."

"No rush," he replied easily. "Take your time."

When she heard the sound of the bathroom door closing, she breathed a sigh of relief. Reaching up towards the shower caddy, she lifted a bottle of strawberry shampoo from it's rack, and tilted it over her palm to squeeze some out.

When the curtain flew open, her eyes widened, and the bottle slipped from her fingers to hit the tub floor as she cried out in startlement. Reaching up to cover herself as best she could, she glared at Liam as he stood in his boxer shorts looking over her body.

"Have you completely lost your mind?" she demanded in outrage. "Get out of here!"

His blue eyes were focused on the places her hands covered, and he quickly lifted them to meet her horrified eyes. "Put your hands down," he said thickly. "I want to look at you."

Gasping, Quinn's mouth parted at the audacity of such a request. "No! Get out!"

His heated gaze dropped to her fingers where they clasped between her legs then to her arm that draped across her chest. "I just want to look," he said again. "Put your hands down."

His tone was firm, and Quinn didn't want to risk any sudden movements that would give him license to put his hands upon her. If she attempted to bolt, she knew he would grab her, and that would only make things worse.

"If I do it will you leave?" Her voice was small, pleading.

He nodded as his gaze washed over her again.

Slowly, and somewhat hesitantly her hands fell to her sides so that she was bared to his view. His intent eyes traveled the length of her, and lingered in certain spots before he met her terrified gaze once more. "Turn around. I want to see all of you," he stated gruffly.

Obediently, Quinn complied, and turned away from him. She could feel his eyes sweep over her backside before a long breath escaped him.

Slipping his boxers to the floor, Liam stepped into the tub behind her, and closed the curtain. When his chest pressed into her back, and his thickly swelled erection pressed against her bottom, Quinn gasped, and lifted her palms to the wall in front of her as he pushed her into it.