The Ache of Rapture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mother smiled. "Off with Travis again. He left about an hour ago. It's not easy to keep track of him these days. You know your brother. He's always traipsing off somewhere."

Quinn nodded as she considered his whereabouts herself. It didn't really matter. His absence just gave her that much more breathing room from him, and she needed the time to think.

"I think I'm going to take a bath, mom." Quinn said absently.

"Alright, sweetie. If you're feeling better later, feel free to come join us."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soaking in the tub did a lot to help Quinn relax. The hot water pulled the soreness from her as it soothed her aching body.

It was twice as enjoyable knowing that she wouldn't be interrupted, and that she could revel in it in peace. She stayed in the water until long after it cooled before pulling herself out of it, and wrapping a soft towel around her body.

Stepping into her bedroom, she leisurely dried herself off before opening her dresser to pull out her pajamas. She usually slept in a soft cotton tank top, and underwear, and on colder nights she would slip on fuzzy pajama bottoms, but seeing as how she had her freedom for the night, she forwent them for comforts sake.

Climbing into her bed, she combed out her long dark hair, then ran her fingers through it. The day had been both physically, and emotionally exhausting, and she was ready to call it an early night.

Crawling beneath the covers, she reached out to turn off her lamp, and sighed as her head hit the pillow. A yawn escaped her, and then she closed her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of a loud crash woke her from her sleep.

"Fuck!"

Turning towards the sound, Quinn's eyes tried to adjust in the darkness as she heard her brother swear. "Liam?" she said sleepily.

An amused chuckle left him where he stood near her dresser. "I forgot that was there." His words were slightly slurred, and she could tell by his laughter that he had been drinking.

"Liam, what are you doing?" Her eyes swiveled to the alarm clock on her night stand, and she saw that it read a little past one o'clock in the morning.

He seemed to find the pathway towards her in the darkness, and he bent over to crawl onto her bed as she gasped. "Hi, baby girl," he said with a smile in his voice.

Then he was on top of her, and his mouth took hers amorously as he pressed his lips to hers. His tongue came out, and he widened his mouth to taste her deeply as a soft groan escaped him.

Quinn could taste the alcohol on him, and she squirmed slightly beneath him as his hands came up to hold her face so that he could plunder her mouth to the fullest.

When he finally pulled back slightly, his breath was hot against her cheek. "I fucking want you." he moaned thickly.

Pushing himself back so that he was on his knees above her, he pulled his t-shirt over his head, and threw it to the floor. Quinn gasped again as he followed that by slipping his fingers beneath the hem of her tank top, pushing it up over her stomach and breasts in one swift movement.

Laying upon her once again, he quickly took her nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it aggressively as she arched beneath him in surprise.

A gasp escaped her as he bit her with his teeth before continuing to suck. "Liam!" she panted apprehensively.

"Hmm?"

He was sliding his tongue in circles around her areola, and Quinn watched his dark head move in shock as he feasted on it.

"I thought we agreed you'd give me until tomorrow to decide?" she stated breathlessly.

He hummed against her skin, then switched to her other nipple to lave it with attention. "It's tomorrow," he informed her in a mumble.

His fingers reached up to grip the sides of her breast to plump it into his mouth as he latched onto it.

Quinn jerked at the sensation it caused, and tried to ignore it. This was the deciding moment. She could either go along with this late night debauchery, or fight him which would result in an endless future of nights similar to this one. Closing her eyes, she jerked again as he bit her.

Sinking her teeth down on her bottom lip, she turned her head away for a moment before looking down at his dark head that was slipping down her torso. His lips were pressed against her skin, and were slowly making a trail down her body.

"My answer is yes," she said quickly as she watched him.

He didn't seem to take much notice of her submission to him. "That's good," he said softly. "I need these off," he said as he plucked at the waistband of her panties.

He was bent over her, on his knees, straddling her as the words came out, and Quinn was at a loss as to how that was going to be accomplished since she was trapped beneath him.

His brows furrowed for a moment as he stared down at them, then lifted as he seemed to think of a solution. Grabbing the material between her legs in his large hand, he pulled roughly so that they tore beneath his fingers.

The force he put into it made the material jerk her entire body, and Quinn cried out in surprise at the unexpected violence of it.

Once they were out of his way, he slipped two fingers between her legs, and roughly pushed them inside of her making Quinn cry out again.

The feel of him so abruptly filling her, made her gasp as the combination of pain mixed with something primal over came her.

When he frantically began jerking his fingers from side to side Quinn could feel herself growing wet with the stimulation, and a soft moan was forced from her throat as he moved his hand inside of her. After only a moment she could feel him moving his fingers around with ease.

Laying upon her again, he sought out her mouth, and began pounding into her with his fingers as Quinn mewled against his lips. His tongue rubbed against hers hungrily, and another low groan escaped him.

"Spread your legs for me," he moaned thickly.

Quinn immediately complied by parting her thighs so that he slipped between them. His fingers eased out from between her legs, and he reached to rip open his jeans to free his aching shaft.

Gripping it in his fingers, he lifted his hips, and blindly sought out her folds. His mouth pushed against her lips fiercely as he located where he wanted to be, and thrust inside of her with a single downward swoop of his hips.

Quinn cried out into his mouth as he plunged into her. He didn't pause this time. He started fucking her with hard strokes that made his hips slam into hers. Each one made him grunt in pleasure as he licked at her tongue.

His rough hands slipped beneath her thighs, lifting them so she was urged to bend her knees, and once her feet were flat upon the bed, he wrapped an arm around her leg to brace himself so that he could push into her harder, and deeper.

Quinn's hands lifted to his shoulders as he moved inside of her. The friction of him filling her so fully sending electric sensations through her whole body. She couldn't think straight, she could only mewl against his mouth as he pounded into her over and over.

The initial pain she had felt when he had surged inside of her was gone. It was replaced with an all consuming, blinding need that made her feel hot, and eager as he moved on top of her.

Without being consciously aware of her actions, she began sliding her tongue along his meeting it's thrusting within her mouth.

The action made Liam groan louder, and his movements quicken. His hips slammed into her erratically, and with a final surge into her small body that lifted them both up the bed, he pushed into her hard, and stilled.

His mouth grew slack against hers, and a soft whimper escaped him as he began spurting cum between her legs.

When the last drop shot inside of her, Liam arched his back, and collapsed on top of her, his dark head resting in the middle of her chest. His breathing was labored, and an unintelligible sound escaped his throat.

It took Quinn a few moments to realize that it was over. When her brother made no further movements, and continued to lay upon her she took a heaving breath of relief, and squirmed beneath him again.

Her action did nothing to stir him, and lifting her head to look down upon him, she realized in startling amazement that he had gone to sleep. He was still pressed inside of her, and he was asleep. The realization made Quinn widen her eyes incredulously.

"Liam?" she whispered frantically. "Liam, wake up!"

Her voice brought a muffled sound from his lips, but he didn't stir otherwise. Quinn wriggled beneath him, and began pushing at his shoulders. "Liam!" she said a little louder.

"What?" His voice was annoyed as he lifted his head slightly.

"You're squishing me," she replied breathlessly.

He seemed to register what she was saying finally, and pulled his weight from her as he rolled to his side. Instead of leaving the bed like she expected, he rested his head on his arm, placed a hand flat on her abdomen, and closed his eyes again. Quinn could tell by the sound of his even breathing that he had gone back to sleep.

She tried again. "Liam, wake up. You can't sleep here."

His fingers rubbed lightly into her stomach and stilled. "I'm tired. Stop talking," he mumbled.

Quinn sighed in exasperation before reaching down to grab the edge of the blanket. Pulling it up to cover herself, she turned towards the wall so she was facing away from him.

Her thighs felt sticky where they pressed together, and the sound of her brother's light snores reached her ears. Closing her eyes, she tried to block out the sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A light tickling sensation woke her. Opening her eyes, Quinn quickly registered what it was. The heat from her brother's chest radiated along her back as he pressed tightly against her.

His arm had circled her, and he held one of her breasts in his hand beneath the material of her shirt. His head had nuzzled into the side of her neck, and his lips were moving against the skin there as his fingers slowly plucked at her nipple. She gasped when she felt what was his obvious erection press into her bottom.

The sun was just beginning to peak into the room, leaving it shrouded in a dim darkness, and it occurred to Quinn that the early hour might still signify night time in her brother's warped mind.

Stopping his actions could nullify their agreement, so she laid still beside him as he touched her, and made no movements or sounds to put an end to what he was doing.

His mouth continued to press against her, his tongue coming out to stroke along her skin, and his large fingers left her tight, aching nipple to slide down the expanse of her stomach.

When they slid between her legs to press into the wet, hot slick of her folds he pushed his hips roughly against her bottom making her gasp again.

There was nothing between them. Nothing to hold him back. After a few light strokes between her thighs, his fingers left her to reach between them so he could guide his stiff member to her opening.

Once he had wedge the head into place, he gripped her hip in his palm, and pushed his length until it was buried deep inside of her. A soft sound of surprise left Quinn's lips at the feel of him filling her.

"Morning." His thick voice held the hint of a smile. Sucking her earlobe into his mouth, he pulled his hips back slightly, and thrust into her.

The impact of his hips against her bottom made him grunt lightly. "You feel so fucking good," he informed her before he thrust again.

"You feel big," Quinn told him, her voice quavering.

Her response made him chuckle as his hips began a steady rhythm against her. "That's a good thing," he breathed into her ear. "Give me your mouth."

Grasping her cheek in his hand, he turned her head to partially face him so that he could capture her lips with his as he moved. His tongue came out to slip inside of her mouth, and it began flexing against hers in the same manner that he was pushing into her. When he pulled away his breathing was heavy.

When their eyes met, his were heated as he looked at her. "I want you to roll onto your stomach for me."

Obeying him immediately, Quinn rolled away from him until she was lying on her front. He quickly pushed himself up, and lifted his leg over her body so that he was straddling her bottom.

Grasping his shaft in his hand, he leaned over her body, and pushed it between her thighs once more until it was back inside of her.

Closing her eyes, Quinn's hand bunched in the sheets beside her head. The new position made him feel impossibly large within her, and when his rough fingers touched her neck, and slid down the expanse of her spine, she shuddered beneath him.

"I've pictured fucking you this way so many times," he told her gruffly. Digging his fingers into the cheeks of her bottom, he surged his hips against her.

Quinn cried out when he went deeper than he ever had before, and she felt him touch the pit of her. His shaft began forcefully plunging into her tight canal making it part beneath him as he started riding her bottom.

Quinn's mouth parted as the invasion sent sensations rocketing through her body, and she bit her lip to keep from crying out again.

His teeth were gritted, and his voice was strained as he rhythmically pounded into her. "Does that feel good, baby girl?"

Quinn clawed into the sheets needing something to grab onto as she began to lose all sense of control. "Oh God! Please! Liam!"

"Please, what?" he breathed as his thrusts became harder.

A low moan escaped her as she fought for words to describe what he was doing to her. "Please!" she begged again.

"You have to tell me, otherwise I won't know what you want." His words were followed by a pleasure filled animalistic grunt as he bit down on his lip, and continued fucking her hard.

Quinn couldn't speak. She could only moan as her body took her to a dark, and forbidden place. She was starting to crave the thrusts that filled her so fully, and each one was making her anxious for the next. She didn't want him to stop. She needed him to keep going. She just couldn't bring herself to say the words aloud.

His hot mouth descended to press against the center of her spine, and as his lips sucked on her soft skin, Quinn let out the cry she had been holding in.

A soft laugh escaped him as he continued to fill her. "You have to be quieter, or someone is going to hear you. Do I need to cover your mouth?"

Quinn whimpered in response as he pressed his weight into her back, and slipped his hands beneath her arms to curl around her shoulders to pull her down as his hips pushed upward. "You're so wet, and hot, and tight," he groaned against her.

"Oh God," Quinn gasped again.

His lips pressed into her temple hard as he closed his eyes. "Tell me you love me," he breathed harshly.

His hips were steadily grinding into her bottom, and Quinn clutched at the sheets again as he moved between her legs. Her voice shuddered out of her when she complied. "I love you."

Liam moaned as he thrust harder. "Say it again," he demanded.

"I love you!" Quinn sobbed.

A lustful sound of pleasure escaped his throat, and his mouth dropped to her shoulder to suck the skin there deliriously as cum began to shoot from his shaft.

Quinn could feel it spurting inside of her as he whimpered like an injured animal as his lips tasted her. His strokes became slower and with each one he pushed into her as if he were trying to force her through the mattress.

When he finally stilled on top of her she could feel the rigid way he held himself, but then he sighed, and his whole body relaxed.

Rolling from her, he landed on his back beside her, and threw a thickly muscled arm over his forehead as he took a deep breath. "That was intense," he breathed in wonder.

Turning his head slightly, he met Quinn's wide eyes where she lay with her head pressed to the mattress watching him. "Are you alright?" he asked. Quinn nodded.

His eyes passed over her face before returning to her stricken gaze. "You still need to cum," he acknowledged.

Instead of responding, Quinn continued to meet his blue eyes while trying to steady her breathing.

"Ask me," he finally said.

The softly spoken demand made her frown, but she didn't respond. She wasn't sure she could trust her voice in that moment.

"Ask me," he said again.

Quinn slowly shook her head as she looked at him, and her fingers reflexively dug into the mattress.

Liam's expression became aggravated as he looked at her, but it quickly smoothed into a slight smile as he lifted his hand to cup the side of her face before leaning in to kiss her mouth. "You are fucking stubborn," he breathed.

Pulling back, his hand dropped away as he looked into her eyes again. He seemed to be trying to devise what she was thinking, but after a moment, he sighed, and reached to pull her body against his so that her back was pressed tightly against his chest.

His arm curled around her, and his large fingers quickly sought out the damp ache between her legs as he pushed them between her thighs.

When the tips of them brushed against the most sensitive part of her, she jumped, and pressed herself back against him.

His mouth pressed into her temple as his voice grew thickly persuasive. "I want you to let go."

Two fingers pressed into her clit as he began rubbing it in small circles. "Don't think about anyone finding out, or the fact that it's wrong to do this. Think about how good it feels to have my fingers inside of you," he whispered heatedly.

"You're wet, you're hot, and you want it. I can feel how much you want it," he groaned. "You want this."

Quinn whimpered as he stroked her. His darkly whispered words adding to the flame that was burning inside of her.

"You were made for this," he breathed. "When I push my cock inside of you your sweet little body begs for it. It begs for me to give it what it needs."

He was rubbing her furiously as he spoke, and Quinn's body arched against him at the insane pleasure it was creating. She grabbed onto his arm tightly, but made no move to stop him as her mouth parted at the intensity.

His teeth gritted as he pressed into her. "Come for me," he demanded. "I want it, baby girl. I need you to come. Give it to me."

Quinn began to pant as she felt her body tighten then explode beneath his fingers. Soft cries of pleasure escaping her lips as she began bucking her hips against his hand.

Liam groaned as he listened to the sounds she was making while she writhed against him. He felt himself harden again quickly, and pressed her onto her back before sliding on top of her once again. His head lowered to take her mouth aggressively as she continued to move beneath him, and then he buried his shaft between her thighs.

Her fingers dug into his arms, and she cried out into his mouth as he began to fuck her savagely. His back arched as he slammed into her, and his eyes closed as he moaned over and over against her lips.

Within seconds he let loose with a primal roar that reverberated in her ear, and Quinn could feel him spraying more hot, stickiness inside of her. When he had finished, he rolled away from her again and tried to catch his breath.

"Jesus Christ," he breathed in amazement.

"The sun is up," Quinn panted beside him.

Glancing towards the window, Liam nodded. "Yes it is."

"The one night is over. You have to keep your end of the bargain now."

Liam's eyes widened incredulously as he turned to look at her. "This doesn't count."

Quinn scowled as she returned his gaze. "Yes it does. What do you mean it doesn't count?"

"It doesn't count," he said again. "I was drunk, and barely got to enjoy half of it. Besides, you didn't uphold your end of the agreement so this doesn't count."