All Comments on 'The Ad'

by maturemaleinmo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic Story

I am filled with envy.

You are one lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Proofreading would improve this

Good story, but a proofreader would really improve it - reduce typos, edit, etc. There are plenty of people here that are happy to proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...Janice is ready to make her step up !!

...Please write a story about the ad Janice answered and her new job as the beach bar erotic masseuse at the Ritz-Carlton's nude resort in Cancun. Janice is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day and is live on the internet 24/7..next week is the NFL & NBA's NAACP conference...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very good, interesting, erotic, causes hard feelings in lower body parts, and sounds like a wonderful couple to become involved with. Good luck in your future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Answered

I answered the ad,3 some,mature couple,like to meet mature male.We talked, agreed to meet at their flat.She is 65,rather plump,he 68, me 57.When i went in she was dressed only in pantyhose and bra,nice big bottom,he only in shorts,i got undressed to my underwear,Marilyn came over and pulled them down,stroking my cock,then taking it in her mouth.She was good,Jim stood up,coming over to me,placing his semi- erect cock to my mouth,i took it and sucked it.She moved away,and got on her knees on the lounge,Jim said fuck her while i watch,i moved behind and pushed into her deep pussy,she responded and i fucked in and out of her while Jim watched,then he moved behind me and at first stroked my balls,then ringed my arse with his finger then pushed his lubed finger inside me.I was about to cumm when i felt what was his cock at my now lubed arse,and he held me still while he pushed inside me,thenhe started to fuck me and after a short time i shot my cumm into Marilyn who then moved away and watched Jim fuck me until i felt his warm cumm inside me.i have been back on many occasions,mostly fucking Marilyn in the pussy,sometimes in her very tight arse,one of the best i have fucked,while Jim bangs away inside me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous