The Addicted Natural Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers

And yet, above all else, I realized that I would have to make this sacrifice. I was certainly not a born leader, and yet I was firmly in the roll of leader in this play I was living.

"Brenda?"

"Yes, Freddy?" Her voice sounded small, meek, little-girlish.

"I am going to tell you what I did to you when you were hypnotized. I am going to tell you because I WANT to tell you."

"Yes, Freddy."

I sighed. Oh, the hell with it! I would play the role. I would be what they expected me to be.

"I changed you because I wanted to protect you. What I did to you was for your own good. You will never know what I did, but I want you to know this: I will do whatever I deem necessary for your protection. If I must, I will change you and control you and bend your thoughts. Whatever it takes to keep you safe and happy. Do you understand?"

She reached up with her cuffed hands and grasped my arm. "OH, Freddy!" she said softly. I could sense she was crying quietly, but I spoke no further; just held her. Finally, somehow, I knew she had stopped her tears.

"Yes, Master, I understand," she whispered.

PAST – PRESENT - FUTURE

We call it "Indian Summer." It was the second week in October, and we were having a warm spell after the first really cold weather of autumn. The sun was brilliant, the sky cloudless, the birds singing. Last week's frost was just a memory, and the temperature was in the 80's.

The girls had decided to dress in bikinis, which looked absolutely ludicrous on Dee, who only had a couple weeks to go before delivery. I had played Rhett Butler and carried her half way down the hill toward the lake to sit in the shade of the big oak, while Maxine bounded frantically all around me and almost tripped me twice. Willie had pulled the cushions off the swing, and I had gently lowered Dee onto them. Then the two of them stretched out, Maxine at their side, and Willie began reading a third grade primer, her head resting on Dee's shoulder.

Dee was immensely pregnant. Brenda had made it a daily ritual to rub lotion into her stomach and breasts in an effort to keep the stretch marks at a minimum. Even so, a single mark had appeared, starting at her navel and extending almost all the way to her cunt. Her bellybutton "innie" had become an "outie."

I walked back up the hill and sat on the porch swing, watching them, and I suddenly thought that I'd developed a craving for a glass of lemonade. That's when Brenda, clad in her skimpiest swimwear, brought me that very thing, handed it to me, and stretched out next to me, her muscular legs facing away from me along the swing's seat, her back resting against my shoulder. Naturally, I slid my arm around her.

"Dee told me you'd want a glass," she explained. I sighed. The lemonade tasted great. We sat in silence for a long time.

"The architect called," she said. "He says the plans are ready, and he'd like to see you." She looked back over her shoulder and regarded me curiously. "Why all the secrecy?"

"You'll find out soon enough," I told her. I'd put off the addition to the house, and the plans now called for small indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and lap lane (Willie had commented more than once about how she missed her "long swims") connected to the other side of the new rooms. I wanted to see the designs before telling the girls. It was going to cost a small fortune, but then, I guess I had one now. I'd argued with myself on several occasions, but in the end, I reckoned that if Dee was ever going to enjoy her money, I would have to spend it on her behalf. Well, OUR behalf. Well …. Oh, who was I kidding?

I decided to change the subject. "I don't think Dee's going to make it to her delivery date," I said idly.

"She's not," Brenda replied flatly. "The baby's coming one week from today. Tuesday, October 18th, in the early afternoon."

I looked down at her. "Ah. Willie and her cards again."

When I didn't say any more, she finally looked up at me. "You still don't believe, do you?"

"No." We'd had this discussion before.

"You should really try to keep an open mind about all this," she chided.

I sighed. She was right, of course. There are countless examples in fiction in which the scientific mind has been represented as a "closed" mind. And in fact, there had just been too many strange events in the past few months to discount the presence of … SOMETHING; but whatever it was had to be bound by scientific roots. I am a realist. I always have been. I always will be.

"You'll have to give me a little while," I told her flatly. "I'm not saying I'm GOING to believe in all that stuff …. I just have to study it a little more first, that's all." She didn't say anything to that, and we watched Willie as she read her book to Dee. "You're probably going to tell me that she can't read her cards as well, now that I've demanded she start reading books," I said.

Brenda shifted slightly and hesitated before answering. "I don't think she really 'reads' the cards at all, Freddy," she said. "I mean, she knows how … she knows what they represent, what certain combinations are supposed to mean, stuff like that. But I really think that she actually has visions when she looks at the cards … especially when she arranges them in a circle. I think it's sort of like a medium looking into a crystal ball or something. She confided in me a couple days ago that her visions aren't as sharp now … not as clear. I think that the more she reads books, the less sharp her second vision will become. Eventually, I think it will be just like her REAL vision. She'll still be able to see, but not clearly; not distinctly. Does that make sense?"

"Yes," I said in a controlled voice. "Yes, that makes sense." I wasn't giving an inch. Not yet, anyway.

She was silent for a moment before stunning me with some news. "Freddy, I've found Willie's people."

"Her people?"

"Willie told me that her aunt taught children … children from all over the world."

"Children with 'psychic' abilities," I said. "Yes." I tried not to sound sarcastic.

"Well, I started asking myself how they found her. How could individuals, such as the parents of gifted children, find her? How did they know about her? How did they contact her?"

I looked at her blankly. I'd never considered this. I did so now. "The internet?"

"Do you remember her telling us about her aunt's other 'slaves' on the island? There was a couple from Barbados … Johnathan and Ann?"

"Yes …."

"Well, as it turns out, they weren't just her slaves; they were her webmasters."

I shook my head. "Wait a minute. Willie acted as if she'd never even seen a microwave oven before. Are you telling me her 'Auntie' was a psychic on the World Wide Web?"

"When I first started figuring this out, I asked her about the conditions on her island," Brenda told me. "She said that Ann was a very good cook, but that she never used any of the true modern conveniences in her kitchen. And she told me that her aunt never allowed a television in her household … but that there was a radio. And she told me that there was a computer in Jonathan and Ann's house, the servant's quarters, but that she was never allowed to use it, just as she was never allowed read to books." I was stunned at this revelation.

"And now, after several hours of searching, I've found their web site," Brenda continued. "It's a nice looking site. Very professional. And Freddy … I think you'd better hold on to your hat … her aunt is alive!"

"What?!"

"Not so loud, Darling," she chided softly. I looked down the hill at the girls, but they obviously hadn't heard me. Brenda took a breath and went on. "The web site's main page explains that 'Auntie Griselda,' has been 'very ill' for the last ten months due to an 'accident,' but she is now ready to begin her 'training sessions' again. There's an email address … and a telephone number." She was quiet then, holding my hand, which I'd laid against her right breast.

I was utterly stunned. My mind was in turmoil. I glanced down the slope at the exotic, white-haired young woman. I felt a tingle in my loins that I'd come to believe would be there for the rest of my life, every time I looked at her. But it was more than the sexual attraction. I was really in love with the girl.

"I'll have to call her," I said dumbly.

"Yes," Brenda said softly.

"We'll have to tell Willie, of course," I intoned.

"Yes."

I paused a long, long moment, and I felt my weaknesses overwhelming me.

"Brenda, I can't lose her. I … we … we can't! I won't give her up!"

And Brenda hugged my arm against her chest. "Oh, Freddy! You're such a silly goose sometimes!" She snuck a peek at me over her shoulder, and she was smiling at me … that sexy, infuriating little smile she has. She was quiet for a minute. She turned back around and snuggled back against me. "Do you trust me, Freddy?"

I sighed. "Yes, of course I do," I replied honestly.

"You know that sometimes … well, sometimes I'm just … right about things. Emotional things, I mean. It's just a feeling, I guess … intuition, maybe. You don't have to believe it's something beyond the ordinary. It's something that just … IS." I didn't say anything, and she went on. "So when I tell you this, I'm just going to ask that you trust me, okay?"

I took a breath. "Okay."

"Willie is one of us now. She loves you completely. Totally. And she loves me, too. And Dee, obviously." We both looked down the hill toward them. "In all of the places in all of the world … THIS is one she loves the most. She will NEVER leave us. Never. And you must never question that. Her dedication to you is absolute. And your dedication as a Master must be equally strong. As long as you are here to guide us, we will always be here to follow. Now and forever."

She had rarely given such a serious speech, and I was moved. I was also convinced, and I relaxed again. She seemed to sense it, and relaxed against me, as well.

"I'll call … Auntie Griselda this evening … though I know what she's going to say."

She perked up at that. "What?"

"She's going to say the same thing all psychics say when you phone them," I explained. "She's going to say: 'I knew you were going to call!'"

She groaned at that, and then we were quiet for many long minutes, comfortable, happy, satisfied. Once again, I thought about how my life never seemed to settle down. Just when I thought some sort of equilibrium was starting to develop, something came along to spice things up a bit. Now, even if Brenda was completely correct about her wanting to stay with us forever, I would feel obligated, at the very least, to travel with Willie to her tropical island for a reunion with the "auntie" she had loved so much all her life, and who was now almost literally back from the grave. And if I DID give in and start believing in this psychic shit, then that made the upcoming trip even more exotic. Was "Auntie" really a succubus? Was I doomed to fall under her thrall at our first meeting? Would Brenda and Dee (and the baby!) make the trip with us? (Well, of course they would!)

Equilibrium was just as far away from my future as it always had been. Adventure continued to threaten our daily lives.

Down the hill, Willie (who now sported a pair of thick glasses I'd bought her to read with) paused, held up the book, and pointed to a word. We couldn't hear them, but we saw Dee glance down and respond, giving her the word she couldn't comprehend. Willie nodded and continued reading.

"I walked in on them yesterday," Brenda said quietly. "They were in Dee's room, and I wanted to ask Dee if I could get her anything at the store while I was out." She paused for a long moment.

"Walked in on them?"

"Willie has … well … she's sort of found her … her position in the family." Another pause.

"Ah," I said, understanding. "And you're not too happy about it."

"Oh, no … it's really not that …."

"You're top banana," I guessed. "And you don't want to be."

She sighed. "I'm certainly the number one wife in the harem," she admitted. "I wish we could all just be … equal. But that's really not possible, is it? I mean, Dee's place is obviously the lowest. She's ALWAYS going to be the most subservient. And now, Willie's finally figured that out … figured out that Dee needs to be ordered about, I mean … and that she needs to be humiliated sometimes."

"What were they doing?" I asked. "Yesterday, I mean."

She shrugged, and then oddly shivered a little. "They were making love."

"Tell me," I ordered.

Pause. "Well, they were naked, of course, and Dee was lying on her back on the bed, her head on her pillow … and Willie was on her knees, with her whole body pressed against the headboard, her face toward the wall. She'd spread her legs far apart, and put a knee on either side of Dee's face, and she was … she was grinding her … her pussy into Dee's mouth. Dee was holding onto Willie's butt, and she just laid there, licking and licking. I couldn't even see her face. And then …." She shivered again. "And then … Willie realized I was there, and she turned around and looked at me. We locked eyes, and I just stood there, looking … looking …."

"Yes, go on."

"She turned back away, and she looked down between her knees, and she said something to Dee. I couldn't hear what it was. But it was a command. An order. And suddenly … suddenly … I WAS Willie. I mean … I could feel … feel … EVERYTHING! My body was small, and slender, and … and firm. And my breasts were … small and … and … my nipples! Oh, Freddy, my nipples were LONG and hard, and they were rubbing, rubbing against the hard wood of the headboard. And it was driving me CRAZY! And Dee wasn't just licking … she was sucking; sucking on my clit. And my clit was so LONG and hard, and it didn't feel like MY clit at all! And I thought: Dee has done this! Dee has put me into Willie's body! And usually, I'm just sort of along for the ride, you know? I mean, when Dee has done something to me before, I can just sort of feel what she feels … like sharing, you know? But this time … this time, I WAS Willie."

She shivered again. "And then … and then the orgasm just hit me. And I mean it hit me hard! It didn't build up and up and up, like mine does. There was no warning! It knocked the breath out of me! And Dee stopped sucking on me and started licking me … licking me like crazy! And I felt my pussy clench and couple of times, and then I felt the fluids inside me just gush out! I couldn't control it! I squirted! And I ran my fingers in Dee's hair, and I was coming and coming! And then … and then … and then I was sitting on the floor by the door, and I couldn't catch my breath for a minute, and I put my hand between my legs because I KNEW that I'd left a big puddle on the floor, but there wasn't any, although my panties were really wet … the way I get … you know … the way I get sometimes. But there wasn't a puddle, and I couldn't understand where it had gone … my juices, I mean. But they'd gone all over Dee, of course! Because it had been Willie all along … but … oh golly, Freddy! It was amazing!"

She was breathing hard and I could sense the emotion in her scantily clad body. I let her calm down. I knew she wanted me to comment, but I didn't trust myself. This … this hysterical fantasy was running rampant among the three of them. Yet, I argued with myself, it didn't seem to be doing any real harm (except for giving me a raging hard-on while I was trying to maintain a modicum of decorum). Let them entertain themselves with their delusions! And they were just delusions … weren't they?

"What did you do then?"

"We cleaned Dee up using warm washcloths," she said. "And I took off my clothes, and then we just lay down on either side of her, and we touched her and held her and sucked on her big, fat nipples, and we stroked her, and finally we made her cum."

She turned her head and looked into my eyes. She suddenly looked guilty. "There's something I need to tell you, Freddy."

Oh oh. "What?"

Her eyes shifted. She was trying to work up the courage for a major confession. "Well, you know how horny Dee has been lately …."

"Yes."

"And you know how sensitive her breasts are? And how much she likes it when someone sucks on her nipples? I mean, a few times, I've made her cum just by nibbling and sucking on her tits, you know? And so we suck on them … a lot. And Willie and I were just trying to please her … because we love her so much, you know?"

"What is it, Brenda? What's happened?"

She stole another look at me. "Her milk has come in early, Freddy."

I blinked. "What?"

"She's lactating."

"Um … Is that a problem?"

"Well, no. I've read about it on the internet and in a couple books I've bought. It's not a problem, but we shouldn't let it stop. For the baby's sake, I mean. But …."

"But what?"

She looked away again. "Well, when we take her into the delivery room next week, the doctors and the nurses … they're going to notice, of course. And they'll just naturally assume …."

"That I did it!" I groaned.

She laid her hand on my knee. "Poor Freddy." She was silent for a long moment while I stewed. "But you ought to try it!" She turned and looked at me again. "It's … it's … sweet, and it tastes … good! And she really likes it, because it turns her on; but that embarrasses her, of course. And that just turns her on even more!"

I mumbled a grumble, and she laughed and just snuggled back against me. I sighed a few times, but finally we just fell silent and let the warmth of the lazy afternoon lull us. For five full minutes we said nothing at all; just looked down the hill at Willie (who looked like a million bucks in her dark blue, skimpy halter-top bikini) and Dee (who looked like … well, like a very pretty, VERY pregnant girl in HER dark green, skimpy halter-top bikini).

Finally, I broke the silence. "Brenda, this isn't … normal."

She turned and looked up at me. "This?"

I made a gesture that I meant to take in everything. "This. Us."

"Us? You mean … WE aren't normal?"

"Well … yes."

She seemed lost in thought for a few seconds. "Let me get this straight," she said in her best scientific-sexy voice. "I mean … for the record, here …." She paused again. "I fell in love with you the first time I laid eyes on you, but you didn't ask me out for two years!"

"Well, I …."

"Don't interrupt!" she snapped playfully. "And when you finally DID ask me out, you turned me into your love-crazed hypnotic sex slave the very first night!"

"Well, I mean …."

"Hush, darling! I'm on a roll!" She slapped my knee gently. "So you fed me and bed me and eventually wed me. And the very first real girl friend I found after getting married, I decided to try and convince you to sleep with her and turn HER into your love-crazed hypnotic sex slave, too. And you put up a valiant fight, and then you practically fell all over yourself quickly doing exactly that."

"Uh …."

"But AH! What do you know! Even though neither of us had ever had a single homosexual thought in our collective pretty little heads, we suddenly found ourselves in deep and overwhelming lust with EACH OTHER! We found it simply impossible to keep our young hands off of one another … or off of you, of course!"

"Well, but …."

She held up warning finger, and continued. "Until … I come up with the idea that my friend would be much happier in life if she was carrying YOUR baby! And, of course, you put up another gallant fight, and you resisted with all of your strength … for a minute or two, and then you both made like a couple of bunnies for a few months, and suddenly our family was in a family way!"

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers