The Addicted Natural Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But …."

"But WAIT! There's MORE!" she said, mimicking a TV commercial. "Because my friend and I (drum roll, please!) found ANOTHER friend! And after ANOTHER gallant fight, you turned HER into your love-crazed hypnotic sex slave, as well! And what do you know! SHE's bisexual, TOO!"

"Well … um …."

She suddenly leaned back and kissed me on the lips. "And we couldn't be happier," she concluded. She turned again and settled herself back against me. "Now, how could you possibly say that we're not normal?"

I smirked, but she was facing the other way and didn't see me, so I just remained silent for a long time. She might have thought she'd overdone the sarcasm a bit, because after awhile she took my hand and started playing with it idly. Finally, she raised it to her lips and kissed my palm. "Oh, Freddy, I love you so much," she whispered.

I'd been thinking about something for a long while. I finally determined that this was the time. "Brenda?"

"Yes?"

"A couple months ago, did you take Willie into my office without permission?"

She suddenly looked down the hill at the girls. "Why, the little snitch!" she said accusingly.

I was silent for a moment. "I'm going to punish you, Brenda."

It was her turn to pause. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked quietly.

"Anything I want." She said it along with me and laughed. One of our little private jokes.

But then she was quiet again. And this time when she spoke, it was in a timorous whisper. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Well, first of all, I'm going to turn the bunch of bananas over."

"Huh?"

"Just as soon as Dee is feeling up to it … a few weeks after the baby's born, we're going to start having our 'Naked Dee Days' again."

Brenda nodded. "She's really missed that. She'll like playing the role of the naked, helpless, total-submissive again."

"Yes," I continued. "Once a week, just like we used to. But now, once a month, on a special day, YOU will play that role. You won't be top banana anymore. And just for that one day, you'll be firmly on the BOTTOM of the heap. Just like Dee. Naked, helpless, obedient, subservient, submissive. For the whole day … the whole night. You'll do exactly as you're told. By ALL of us."

Her breath caught. She turned and looked at me. Her eyes twinkled. "Is THAT my punishment?" she asked, a cute little smile curling the corners of her lips.

"No, that's just the way it's going to be in the future."

She was silent for many long seconds. "How about Willie? I she going to get to play our little game, too?"

"Sure," I responded. "But let's give her a chance to get used to it. I'll let her ask me first. When she does, I'll assign HER a day of the month, too."

Brenda's chest heaved slightly as she considered this. Finally, she spoke again. "And what's my punishment?"

"I'm going to give you a command," I told her sternly. "And when you hear it, you will not argue. You will not question. You will not complain. You will not try to talk me out of it. You will not comment."

She twisted her slender body and looked, puzzled, into my eyes. Then she turned once again and settled back into me, picking up my hand and playing with it, running her fingers along mine.

"You will not argue," I repeated. "That's your punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Freddy."

I let her worry for another minute. "Have you taken your birth control pill today?"

"Yes …."

"That will be your last one for a long time," I told her firmly.

She twisted again and looked up at me. "Freddy …."

"Ah ah!" I said warningly, holding up a forefinger for silence.

She opened her mouth, and then shut it again. Then she sat up and spun around so that we were sitting side by side. Her hands were in her lap, her head down. She sat that way for a long minute and finally looked back up at me questioningly.

"I'm going to make you pregnant, Brenda," I told her flatly. "Even if it happens right away, there would be nine months between children. Enough time to quell any suspicious doubts among our kids later in life."

She was thoughtful and quiet for a long minute. She stared down the hill at the other girls. "I could never look as good as Dee does," she said morosely. "I'll be fat and ugly, and I'll waddle like a duck!"

I couldn't help barking a laugh. "You're going to make a beautiful mommy," I told her. "And, oh Brenda, you're going to love it! When we're making love, it's always going to be in the back of your mind: 'This could be the time! It could be happening right now!' But you can never really be sure. And when we're finished, and we're lying next to each other, catching our breath; you can't help but wonder …."

Unconsciously, she put her right palm against her bare midriff. "Pregnant," she murmured. And she was quiet again, lost in thought for many long seconds.

At last, she uttered a single, whispered exclamation:

"Golly!"

FIRST EIGHTEEN SECONDS OF A TELEPHONE CONVERSATION –

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11TH, 8:20 PM

"Hello?"

"Um … Is this … um … Auntie Griselda?"

"Yes. Who is this, please?"

"My name is Frederick Fielding. I'm calling from the United States."

"Yes? What can I do for you Mr. Fielding?"

"Well, I'm calling on behalf of Willie. You see, I'm sort of a special friend of hers, and until just today, I was under the impression that you were …. That is, we thought you had been …."

"Ah, yes, of course. I've been expecting your call, Professor."

IT IS MY PLEASURE TO ANNOUNCE …

… the birth of my daughter, Elizabeth Ann Fielding, seven pounds - three ounces. Born Tuesday, October 18th at 2:05 pm. Mother and daughter are doing fine.

The time of birth may raise questions among those of you who are of a scientific and conservative mind. I've given it some thought myself, and I've developed a hypothesis. Dee has always been exceedingly suggestible. Do you think it might be possible that the onset of labor could be psychosomatic?

THE END