The Adventure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Course it is." Debbie continued, "I'll be gentle with you! What did you do by the way? Sorry to be nosey!"

"We had a Gangbang." Laura said, smiling to herself while recalling the memory. "Paul kept it a secret and arranged for a dozen men to have me, it was amazing."

"Bloody hell!" Debbie exclaimed, "No wonder you're a bit sore! I've always fancied something like that but never had the bottle to go through with it."

"Nor had I until last weekend!" Laura continued. "We'd had a few threesomes but that was it. Paul kept me blindfolded so I couldn't see what was going on. I've honestly never felt anything like it."

Debbie sipped her beer, looking like she was visualising the scene.

"Pethaps we'll get you involved the next time, if you're interested that is?"

"Sounds interesting." Debbie said, finishing her beer.

Debbie then took the lead and went over to where Paul sat on the sofa. Laura moved to the armchair to give them a bit more space. Debbie took the lead, placed her hand on Paul's thigh and kissed him. It was electrifying, the release of the sexual tension.

As they kissed, Debbie's hand started to move up until she brushed his cock. She moved up so she was now pressing herself against him, kissing him even deeper now, almost like she was trying to eat him alive. She also now started to squeeze his balls through his jeans and rub his straining cock.

Paul started to feel her tits now, squeezing them hard through her top as they kissed. They were so into it, they had pretty much forgotten that Laura was even watching. She wanted it to be this way, she was dead set on watching Paul without interrupting, allowing him to have his fun.

Debbie expertly undid his belt and button, reaching down inside to touch his cock. She started to wank him while continuing their kiss, Paul was already starting to breath heavily, as if he was near coming. Debbie realised this and stopped for a moment. She took off her top and bra, then took her trousers off. Paul also took his clothes on, stripping totally naked.

Debbie kissed her way up Paul's legs, licking and teasing her way up his thighs. She finally reached his balls and started to lick them. For at least 5 minutes, Debbie licked and sucked his balls, taking his testicles into her mouth and never once touched his cock during this time.

Paul groaned when Debbie started to work her way up his shaft with her tongue. She alternated between licking his shaft and taking the tip into her mouth and sucking it. Paul lapped up her attention and could again feel himself starting to come.

"Jesus, I'm going to come." He warned Debbie.

She said nothing and this time continued to suck his cock hard. Paul closed his eyes, tensed up before feeling his cock erupt in Debbie's mouth. She kept her mouth clamped around his spurting cock as he filled her mouth with his spunk.

Debbie didn't spill a drop and swallowed the entire lot, before sucking the last of it from his tip until he was drained. Laura was absolutely soaking wet now watching this and had started to rub herself through her jeans. She was so turned on now that there was no way he couldn't join in. For now though she would be happy with her fingers and let them get on with it.

Paul pulled Debbie close to him and kissed her again, tasting his seed on her tongue as he did. He eased her knickers gently over her bum and down her legs, savouring her soft flesh as he did. He laid Debbie back on the sofa now and concentrated on her tits. She had firm, pert breasts, 34C, not overly big but she worked out regularly and was clearly in good shape.

After a good few minutes of attention, Paul started to trace his tongue down her belly until he reached her pubic mound. She had a neat, welcoming bush, just the way Paul liked, trimmed but not bald. he teased her by kissing and licking down the inside of her thighs, making sure not to touch her pussy until she couldn't bear it anymore.

Paul could smell her musky scent as he teased her, and see the glistening juice around her lips. He had to taste her now. Paul softly licked her slit from top to bottom, drinking im her taste. Debbie was moaning, her clit desperate for attention now. Laura too now had her jeans and knickers around her ankles, with her legs spread wide, gently masturbating. She felt pride at the fact her husband was driving this woman wild.

Paul was now buried betwen Debbie's legs, licking the inner folds of her pussy and drinking her juices. When he finally started concentrating fully on her clit, Debbie pulled his head I'm closer and threw her legs over his shoulders to give him better access to her.

Paul could sense that Debbie was going to come soon and kept his steady rhythm on her clit. This was making her squirm now, her orgasm was coming. When she finally came, Paul pressed his entire face into her pussy, making he convulse.

When she had calmed a little, Paul went back to work, gently licking her sensitive hole. He pushed her legs up this time, moving down lower until he reached her perenium. Debbie pulled her legs back further, exposing her arsehole to him, giving him the green light to go there.

Paul started to work his moist tongue around her rim before flicking it across her hole. She jolted as he made contact with her for the first time but soon relaxed and enjoyed it. Paul wa hungrilly waiting her now, pushing the tip of his tongue inside her tight anus. Debbie squirmed again, loving the feeling of his tongue in her most intimate hole.

By the time Paul stopped, his cock was rock hard and ready to go again. He brought it up level with her pussy and gently edged the tip in, he pulled it out and repeated this a few times until Debbie was screaming at him to get it in her.

"Please fuck me." She implored him. "But don't come inside me as I'm not on the pill.

Paul nodded to agree and slipped inside her. She felt so tight, hot and wet, it was fantastic. They were soon fucking at a frantic pace, it was massively intense as they had been from the start. The couple had again lost track of time and space around them, only each other mattered at this point.

Paul managed to keep up this pace for a full on 5 minutes before he felt himself coming. As his orgasm came, he pulled out and let his seed go over Debbie's tits and belly. He had managed another large load considering he had only come half an hour ago.

The sweating couple collapsed on the sofa, Paul absolutely spent. A moment later, Laura came. She had loved the sight of her husband so into this woman, having such a great time. This was possibly the first time she had fully understood what Paul got out of watching her fuck other men. This wouldn't be the last time she did this.

Debbie and Laura kissed and fondled each other while Paul was getting hard again, they didn't get down to full sex, Laura had decided that she would sit this one out after the attention she got the previous weekend.

Paul did soon get hard again, despite the fact Debbie had made him come twice already tonight.

"Look, I'm tired." Laura announced. "Why don't I sleep in the spare room tonight so you 2 can enjoy each other a bit more?"

"I thought you'd want to watch." Paul answered with a bit of surpise in his voice. "We always said that we'd only do stuff together."

Debbie kept quiet while they sorted themselves out. She was quietly hoping that they would agree, she was thinking of how much she would like to have him to herself for the night.

"I really don't mind darling." Laura replied. "I think we've gone long past any jealousy issues like that! I'm still feeling a bit sore after last weekend so I'm not really up to it. And I really don't want to stop you 2 having fun!"

"Well if you're happy, I'd love to." Debbie chimed in.

"Go on Paul," Laura urged him. "Give the lady what she wants now!" Patting him on the bum as she did.

Laura kissed him lovingly and told him she loved him. She then made her way to the spare room, ready to sleep.

As soon as Laura was out of the room, Debbie turned her attention to him. She kissed him and started to stroke his semi erect cock, she could feel it growing in her hand as they kissed.

Their kissing was more relaxed and lazy this time, nowhere near as urgent as earlier.

"Do you fancy a 69?" Debbie asked him. "I want to taste that cock again!"

Paul nodded his agreement and laid flat on the bed. Debbie swung her leg over him, presenting her wet, shaven slit and arsehole to him. Paul wasn't at all subtle and buried his head in between her legs, probing her lips with his tongue.

Debbie also started working on Paul's cock, starting on his tip, gradually taking more and more into her mouth until after a few minutes she was taking his entire length. Paul whimpered as she did, now penetrating her hole with his tongue. This made her squirm even more. He also then started to pay attention to her exposed arsehole, locking his lips around her rim, probing her hole gently with his tongue.

Debbie loved this and started to grind her hips onto his tongue even more, her anus gradually opening up a little to welcome him. Paul would have hapilly stayed here all night, but after 5 minutes of anal attention, Debbie broke off from their 69.

"I want to return the compliment to you now." Debbie said with a dirty expression on her face.

Paul pulled his legs back to allow her access. She wasted no time, flicking her tongue around his rim. Paul let out a groan of pure joy, which encouraged Debbie even more, she even started to penetrate his ring a little as she had done to him.

Unlike a lot of women, Debbie seemed to enjoy rimming him, staying down and pleasuring him for ages.

"Now you can fuck my arse if you want." When taking a small break. She then went back to tonguing Paul's rim. He didn't get the chance to reply for a few seconds, her tongue taking his breath away for a couple of seconds.

"Get on all fours." Paul told her firmly.

Debbie did as she was told, pushing her arse up in the air, wiggling it to invite him in. Paul took the lubricant out of the drawer and again licked Debbie's arsehole before starting to apply the lubricant to her ring. He gently probed her hole with his middle finger. With his free hand he also smeared his length with the stuff.

"Fuck my arse hard." Debbie told him. "Don't mess around, I want it hard and dirty."

Paul got into position over her and nudged the tip of his cock into her ring. She tensed a little at first before Paul gradually edged himself in, inch by inch. Once he was buried inside her, Paul kissed and bit the back of her neck, gently pulling her hair as he did. As he built up speed, Debbie started to scream with joy.

"Fuck my arse, fuck it harder than you've ever done before." She screamed at him, making sure Laura, and probably the whole street got to hear.

Paul pulled her hair harder as he fucked her now relaxed hole.

"is this how you want it you whore?" He grunted into her ear as he pulled her head back.

"Yes!" She shouted as Paul grabbed a bigger handful of her hair, pulling it much harder than at first.

Paul lasted for a good 10 minutes, pounding Debbie relentlessly, shouting more coarse abuse at her as he reamed her arsehole.

On the verge of exhaustion, Paul finally felt his 3rd orgasm approach. He gave her a couple of final thrusts before grabbing her tight and releasing his hot spunk into her arse.

The 2 of them collapsed onto the bed, utterly shattered from their session. Paul could barely move, while Debbie, sore but satisfied, laid in his arms getting her breath back.

"You were like a man possessed!" Debbie exclaimed when she eventually got her breath back.

"You got me so worked up with all your talk." Paul replied. "I had to give you what you wanted!"

They stayed motionless until they dropped off to sleep, only waking when Laura knocked on the door offering a cup of coffee. Still totally spent, they joined Laura downstairs for coffee.

"I'm guessing you had more fun then?!" Laura teased them. "I heard you before I dropped off!"

They both looked a bit embarrased, going pink like a pair of naughty school children.

"Sorry if I kept you awake." Debbie replied. "Your husband is a fantastic fuck, I got a bit carried away!"

"Don't worry!" Laura reassured her. "I couldn't have managed that last night, I'm glad you both had fun.

"Look, why don't you give me your mobile number?" Laura asked Debbie. "It'd be nice to do this again."

"Of course." Debbie smiled. "I'd like to go further with you next time, I've only had sex with a woman once, I'd love to try that again."

"Would you be intereted if we got another Gangbang together?" Paul asked her.

"Oh yes!" Debbie said with a devilish smile. "That would be right up my street! 2 has been my limit up till now, I'd love to try more!"

"Leave it to me." Paul said, "It may take a while but I'm sure I can sort something out. We'll be in touch soon...."

12