The Adventure Series Pt. 01: A Rogue's Misstep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twin in her pussy finally had his fill and shot a hot steamy load into Ellie's pussy. When she felt the heat in her pussy increase. She too came, and came hard. Her pussy was squeezing his dick over and over, and as her orgasm effected her pussy, it too, effected her anus. Her ass clamped down on the other twin's cock, he was already balls deep, but this involuntary reaction seemed to pulled him deeper, resulting in his heavy grunting and a load in Ellie's ass.

As the twins heaved from lack of oxygen, the rogue continued fucking her mouth. He pulled his cock out and slapped her across the cheeks and nose. Ellie winced back as the cock slapping her face was far more annoying than it was painful or pleasurable. The brothers collected themselves, and removed their flaccid dicks from Ellie and sat her stomach down on the crate. And while they moved from her, the relentless rogue continued to fuck her mouth, even though it greatly impeded the brother's progress.

As they were finally out of the way, the rogue pull is cock out of Ellie's mouth, walked around the crate and mounted her from behind. While the twins' cocks were longer than he, his was considerably thicker. And though Ellie's pussy was freshly stretched from a brutal pounding, she winced mightily as the rogue pushed his wide cock into her. He laid across her back, pinning her against his chest by grabbing full hands of her breasts. He pinched and kneaded her perky tits, while methodically pumping her from behind. She grunted and groaned as her fragile womanhood found no mercy from this group of blood thirsty men. She could feel the rogue's cock growing inside her. Ellie closed her eyes as she knew what was coming. The rogue pushed as far in as he could and fired off a heavy thick load which dribbled out of Ellie's cunt after he pulled out of her quickly.

The rogue grabbed his knees out of breath, "Wheewww!"

The men laughed at the rogue as he wiped his sweat covered face and tried to recover. Ellie wanted to move, she tried to move, but her strength had left her. Her pussy was aching, her anus was on fire, and her legs were trembling from what she could tell was a second orgasm that had snuck past her attention. She heard footsteps behind her, but she was too exhausted to see or prepare her mind for the next fucking she was about to get.

The shaman had approached her. As he was older and heavy, he wouldn't be able to participate in group games. He need as much room as he could to fuck Ellie. She was terrified when she felt what she thought was a fist pushing against her pussy. If this was a "big dick", she knew she would never be interested, even if it was attached to a man she was genuinely attracted to. The head of the shaman's cock was massively wide, leading a long flaccid nine inches. The shaman realized his soft old cock wasn't fitting into this tight, resiting, young pussy. He grabbed his cock as the base and smacked Ellie's ass cheeks, and even swung his penis upwards into her clit. Every thud hurt. His cock was massively long, wide, and heavy. The shaman again attempted to push his dick into her, but while the shaman was hungry for this rare delicacy, his cock was not up to the task. His flaccid penis mushed against her holes not able to penetrate. Ellie was relieved as the men heckled the shaman and laughed at his aging, failing body.

"Get away from her! I'll show you how you fuck a woman. This will be MY greatest victory."

Ellie began shaking uncontrollably, unable to turn herself around the crate. She had heard stories from other rogue woman about the size of black men. Ellie herself was friends with many seductresses, and they were in unanimous agreement, the most difficult job was fucking a black man. Ellie felt Fergo's hand wrap underneath her stomach. She was easily lifted up and put on the ground. She put her hands over her face and began to cry. Ellie was defeated in every way she could think. She lost her items, her gold, her dignity, her humanity, and she feared men would look upon her with disgust if these events ever reached the ears of talk-somes who inhabited the nearby cities.

Fergo pulled away her hands. Ellie looked down, pulled her hands away, and covered her face again, crying harder than she had before. Fergo pulled her hands away again and grabbed the ponytail on her head. He wrenched back her neck. Ellie's sweaty, teary eyed face was pushed forward, her eyes bulging. She let out a terrified no, which quickly turned into panicked sobbing. There before her was Fergo, naked. And there between his legs was a penis, twelve inches long and over six inches around.

"I'm going to fuck you, so you'll never forget. You'll never forget. To NEVER, FUCK, WITH THE GROMUR CLAN."

Ellie shook her head as much as she could, Fergo gripped her ponytail harder and turner his hips towards her. Ellie put her hands on his hulking thighs trying to stop him. He left Ellie on the ground and pushed her back against the crate. He put his hand on her forehead and pushed it back so her face was looking towards the night sky. She cried harder as Fergo put his cock head into her mouth. Her crying was easily silenced as Fergo's cock was barely capable of fitting into her mouth. Fergo kept his hand on her forehead, keeping her steady, and stroked his cock as he attempted to push his cock down her throat. Fergo did not get very far. His cock head was too thick to push down the back of Ellie's throat, only proving to choke her, without bringing too much sexual satisfaction to himself. Ellie's oral abuse was short lived though, as Fergo was quickly bored of only one fourth of his cock being taken care of.

Fergo lifted Ellie and dropped her on the crate. He spread her legs and laid his hard twelve across her stomach. His balls laid on her clit, his cock head on her belly button.

"You see that? I'm gonna' punch a hole in your fucking stomach!"

Fergo spit in Ellie's pussy and spit on his cock. He rubbed the massive head across the sore lips and began pushing. Ellie gritted her teeth and moaned and cried as the cock parted her muscles in a way she knew was irreversible. After the head made it's way inside her, Ellie realized, just like her mouth, her pussy hardly had enough room to fit more. Fergo pushed deeper, his thick veins scraped along the thin walls of Ellie's beaten vagina causing her to spasm with every inch. Ellie screamed, knowing her pussy would no longer be pleased by an average cock. She knew this was a permanent turning point for her and her vagina. She was now a big cock whore. As her pussy grew more and more full, she accepted her fate. And as she accepted her fate, her vagina relaxed only a moment, but proved more than enough for Fergo to push the rest of his massive cock inside her.

When Fergo's balls rested on Ellie's ass, Ellie's body went into a convulsing fit, cumming over and over again. Her body shook with a tremendous force, Fergo had difficulty stabilizing her. Her arms came up to shoulders and she tightened her fists, Fergo grabbed her by the wrists and fucked her harder than before. It seemed to defy physics a cock so large could move so fast. Sliding in and out, stretching Ellie's walls, retracting only slighty, and being forced apart so abruptly. The pounding sounds echoed in Ellie's head, as all she could hear was he pussy being crushed and this behemoth of a man grunting in her face. Ellie's mind was clearing from the shock of four consecutive orgasms. When she looked down, she took notice of a clearly visible cock head traveling through her belly. She watched the rigid cock head's dent in her tummy move close to her belly button and pull back towards her shaved mound.

She moaned loud and Fergo picked up the pace, her ass was sore from his large balls slamming into her. He grabbed Ellie's hips and gave her the final stretch of the race, which proved to be too much for Ellie. All of the strength, speed, and constitution, which high level barbarians were known for, was unleashed on her small, fragile pussy. Fergo fucked Ellie so hard, she lost all strength and went limp. Fergo pumped harder and harder, staying motivated by Ellie's crying moans and his own narcissism.

And when the sixth orgasm washed over the destroyed Ellie, her pussy couldn't take even one more second of punishment. Her pussy clamped tight around Fergo monster cock, and helped milk it all the more quickly. Ellie felt the hot rush of cum shoot deep into her womb. Fergo wrenched back, screaming like a wild tiger who had not only won a war, but massacred every opponent in his terrible wake.

Fergo pulled his dripping cock from her pussy, enjoying the squish of Ellie's outer lips as his cock head barely pulled out of her now ruined pussy. He gasped for breath, staring at her, he knew he had won. She was nothing more than another opponent whom fell to his renown physical prowess.

"What are we going to do with her now?" Asked the rogue.

Fergo quietly walked over to his equipment. He picked up his double headed great axe and walked over to Ellie. Ellie's head was spinning. Her heart still hadn't found a regulated beat, speeding up and slowing down rapidly. Her body was drained of all energy, save for her shaking. Fergo loomed over her. Ellie stared into Fergo's eyes as he raised the axe over his head. When the axe came down, Ellie closed her eyes.

Ellie awoke. The sun was warm, pouring through stained glass windows. Her back was sore from the stone table she was laying on. She blinked, clearing her vision. She was in the respawn point in Tulcor's largest church.

Fuck, I have to start all over...

Part 2 Coming Soon!

12