The Adventurers' Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura came over to John's place Saturday and proceeded to make dinner for the two of them. At one point while they were cooking she casually asked, "What have we in the way of videos to watch tonight?"

John replied, "It's a surprise, but I'm sure you'll be interested."

This turned an idle question into burning interest for Laura. Had he found a new movie or some sexy foreign film? Well, she would just have to wait until after they ate.

After dinner Laura settled on the sofa as John reached in a cabinet and removed a plain video tape case and slipped it into the VCR. He joined Laura on the sofa and pulled her onto his lap. "Have you ever watched an adult video?" he asked.

Laura quickly replied, "Of course. I've been going to R rated movies since I was 15. Even a couple of NC-17s."

John smiled and said, "That's not exactly what I meant. I'm talking about something, shall we say, a little more hard core."

Laura had heard the term but wasn't exactly sure just what "hard core" implied, but assumed it would show more that a few bare tits. She didn't say anything, but snuggled closer as John reached for the remote and pressed play.

The photography was not going to win any Oscars, but it really wasn't bad. Lighting and sound were both good and the man and woman in the film appeared to know at least a little about acting. The story line didn't seem too strong and soon a scene came in which the couple entered an apartment. Up until then there had been a little kissing and a couple of quick feels, but as soon as the door closed, the couple began to undress each other. Soon both were completely naked and the camera was NOT shooting at the usual odd angles, but was showing everything - everything for both the woman and the man.

Laura became absorbed in the action on the screen. John was casually stroking her breast through the thin shirt, but this wasn't exciting her as much as watching the woman take the man's cock into her mouth and all the way down her throat! The action continued until the man suddenly pulled out and came - all over the woman's face! Laura and never really thought that such explicit films were really available - but she decided that she was very glad they were.

The plot, such as it was, continued as a second woman suddenly threw open the door and came into the room. It seemed the second woman was actually the man's girlfriend and the first woman was her younger cousin. There were some silly arguments about betrayal and it was decided that the only way to make up for their action was for the second woman to "punish" the couple. The scene switched to another room, probably the basement. The man and the first woman were still completely nude, but now they were facing each other about three feet apart and their hands were tied above their heads to the ceiling. Both were stretched so that they were up on their toes. The second woman appeared holding a multi-tailed whip in her hand. She had stripped off her shirt and was wearing only a skimpy pair of panties. She approached and began to lash both the man and woman across their backs, buttocks, and thighs. It was hard to tell if she was really whipping them or just acting like it. But Laura noticed that the skin did appear to be turning red and a few lines appeared across their skin.

She continued to whip the couple, but moved around and began striking them on their fronts: stomach, thighs, and chests. She was definitely striking the girls breasts: they were turning red and some lines were appearing. It was also obvious that the couple were beginning to enjoy themselves. They were either really getting turned on by the whipping or were a little better actors than Laura had thought. After a little more, the second woman released the couple and told them that it was now their turn to pleasure her. They preceded to a nearby bed - why was there a bed in the basement, anyway - and the second woman stripped off her panties and lay down. The man began licking his way up her thighs towards her pussy while the first woman - the woman! - began to suck and lick the second woman's nipples. Laura's hand had dropped to her lap and inside her shorts. She stared fascinated at the screen and seemed almost unaware as John unbuttoned her shirt. The man and woman now switched places. He began to work at the nipples while the first woman climbed between the legs of the second and applied her mouth to other woman's crotch. The screen showed the act in great detail and Laura took it all in. She had never thought a lot about girl-girl sex. She knew it existed, of course, but she was definitely interested in men and had never really thought about women making love with each other. Now she was really surprised to find herself not only watching such an act in great detail, but was also really startled to realize that it was turning her on.

By the time the film ended, both Laura and John were completely naked. She was sitting on his lap, her head thrown back against him and his cock buried deeply within her. As they rocked back and forth John rubbed and pulled at her nipples. The screen went dark and they continued their own activities for several more minutes before both came with intense orgasms.

As they calmed down John said, "I guess you like this type of film, huh?"

Laura felt embarrassed, but wasn't sure exactly why. Just because she was sitting here naked with a naked man and had just spent the last forty-five minutes watching in great detail while three people fucked in a variety of ways, why should she be embarrassed? Almost laughing out loud at herself, Laura replied, "I will admit I've never seen anything quite like it and I can't deny I did find it a turn on."

"Want to watch another?" asked John.

Did she ever! But Laura just nodded.

John got up long enough to put in the new tape and then returned to the sofa. Neither bothered to get dressed or to cover themselves and just snuggled closer.

The new film had a plot about a couple who had tried some bondage and discipline, but wanted to learn more. They went to a professional for a weekend of "training." The film had no real plot but was a series of scenes where one or both of the couple were bound and "tormented" by the professional dominatrix or one of her female assistants. In one scene the woman had clothes pin placed on her nipples while she was bent over a bar and strapped across her ass. John noted Laura's interest and when he stopped the tape for a couple of minutes to get a drink for them, he also picked up a pair of similar clothes pins. After the film started again, John played with her nipples until they were standing out and rock hard. He then placed a pin on Laura's right nipple. She cried out, more in surprise than in real pain and reached for the pin. John caught her hand and asked, "Do you really want it off or do you want to try it for a few minutes?"

Laura slowly dropped her hand and drew in a sharp breath as John snapped the other pin on her left tit. She thought to herself, "I can't believe it, but I think I actually like this. It hurts, but I'm getting wetter by the second."

John pulled her arms behind her, wrist to elbow and tied them in place with one of the silk scarves they had used to play with the night before. Laura didn't resist but settled back against him as he reached around to play with the pins and to stroke her breasts and clit.

The film was still running and Laura watched fascinated as the couple were put through their paces with a variety of straps, paddles and whips all the while tightly bound separately or together into a whole host of positions.

The film ended and John and Laura once again found themselves making love, this time with Laura's hands still bound and the pins still on her nipples. Just as she came, John reached up and removed the pins. Laura screamed from a combination of pain as the blood returned and her own incredibly intense orgasm.

As they cooled down, John asked if she would like to come over again next Friday. Laura paused for a second and looked at him. "Definitely. But be sure and find some more of those tapes."

Over the next few days, Laura found her outlook changed. Often when she saw a good looking male - she was after all a man watcher - she would picture him naked over her own naked and bound form. Or picture herself across his lap with bound hands as he delivered repeated blows to her rear. But this didn't surprise her as much as the fact that she found herself also thinking similar things when she saw an attractive girl! "I'm definitely hetero oriented," she thought, "but the idea of punishing or being punished by a pretty girl does excite me."

Friday came and by late afternoon Laura was so excited she could hardly wait to get to John's. This time she expected to spend the night and possibly the next night too, so she shoved a few things in her backpack. "Not much point in taking many clothes," she thought, "but I've already soaked two pair of panties this afternoon so I'd better take a couple of extras."

They had dinner again, but this time instead of starting the tape right away they sat on the sofa and began to neck. Before too long both were mostly undressed and so hot that Laura began to wonder if they would see the tape at all. But just about that time John pulled back and paused. "Why don't we watch the film first?', he asked. "And just to make it interesting, I'm going to finish stripping you and tie you hands and feet."

Laura wasn't sure about that, but the idea of watching the movie while tied and John was free to tease her did have a strong appeal. She nodded and John proceeded to tie her hands wrist to elbow as he had done before. But he didn't stop there. Using several lengths of soft velvet ribbon he tied her ankles together and added ties above and below her knees. It wasn't tight enough to cut off circulation, but she was definitely restrained and could do little to move her legs.

John placed her on the sofa and also undressed the rest of the way and then lay down beside her. He reached for the remote and started the tape.

This tape concerned another couple who had tried a little bondage and spanking with hands, paddles, and straps. Somehow another couple they knew found out about their activities and invited them to join a small BDSM club in the neighborhood. The were three couples already in the club and after an initiation - this sounded interesting - the new couple would be welcomed as full members.

The initiation began with the new couple stripped and bound to large, leather covered, X-shaped frames. They were then severely whipped with cats-of-nine-tails. It looked as if the whipping was real because welts seemed to appear on both the man and woman. As each of the three member couples took turns whipping the new man and woman a new thought struck Laura. She realized she was not only excited by the idea of being bound and whipped, but watching the other woman deliver repeated lashes to both the man and woman, she discovered the idea of swinging the whip against a bound and helpless male (or even female!) also turned her on.

The tape was a fairly long one and for the next hour and a half Laura watched as the initiation proceeded and the couple was subjected to one torment after another. They were bound in a variety of positions while various paddles, straps, and whips were used all over their bodies. Weighted clamps were attached to their nipples and what looked to be about a two pound weight was hung from the man's balls. Vibrators and several dildos were used on the woman. There was some kind of a padded bench where the victims were bent over and tied with their legs wide spread leaving easy access to their sex as well as their backsides. Although the sex was simulated, it was obvious that there was supposed to be a lot of it - sometimes with three or more people involved. There were a number of other devices and activities which were new to Laura but which served only to make her more wet and excited.

After the film ended, John removed the ties above and below her knees, but left the others in place. He then bent her forward over the back of the couch and preceded to throughly fuck her from behind.

Afterward as they rested together on the couch, Laura began to think how much had changed in the last couple of months. She had always (at least for quite a while) been interested in sex. After she had lost her virginity she never regretted it. She was a very level headed girl and didn't go off the deep end sleeping with everyone, but she had throughly enjoyed all the times with the few lovers she had had. When she came to campus and was daily surrounded by young, good looking men and women, she found herself thinking about sex quite frequently. But after she had started seeing John things had exploded! Two months ago she knew she liked sex but would never have imagined that she would be so turned by being helplessly bound and spanked or strapped. Now she was looking at women in a different way too and even considered that she might enjoy sexual activity with another girl. She had to admit to herself that the film they had just watched had not only really turned her on but had also started her thinking about sex with more than one person at a time. She caught herself wondering what it would be like to be bound to that padded bench, severely whipped, and then fucked by several different people. She also imagined swinging the cat at a naked man tightly bound to the bench or the X frame. Moreover she found that all of these ideas excited her greatly.

The two of them cuddled on the sofa for almost an hour. Gentle cresses began to give way to deep kisses and more intimate touches. The excitement built but before they were totally lost they paused to go to the bedroom. John carried Laura and placed her on the bed. She started to reach for him but he caught her hands and pulled them over her head. He tied them together with one of the silk scarves. Laura relaxed and allowed John to use some soft rope to tie her hands to the headboard. He then proceeded to tie her ankles to the two corners of the footboard.

For the next hour and a half John licked, sucked, kissed and caressed her body, bringing her to the brink of orgasm again and again. At one point he was lying with his head between her legs and his tongue alternating between long, slow strokes all the way up to her clit and plunging as deeply as possible into her pussy. To say that she was preoccupied was an incredible understatement, but she was half aware that John had reached for something in the night stand. Suddenly she felt his finger applying something cool and slick - Vaseline? - around the small puckered hole of her anus. Laura had never considered her rear hole as erotic. The only thing she had ever had enter there was a thermometer and once or twice an enema nozzle, but those times had been years before when she was a young girl. Now she felt John's finger moving around her tight entrance and then slowly pushing inside. The penetration was an incredible sensation! The slick grease allowed his finger to enter with little resistance, but her sphincter clamped down tightly around it. Still the sensation was certainly not unpleasant, making her push her pussy harder against John's mouth. John continued to feel inside her rectum while eating her ever more intensely. Soon she was coming hard again and again.

As she was cooling down a random thought struck her: "Well, add one more thing I wouldn't have dreamed of two months ago. Never would I have thought I would get turned on by a finger up my ass." John untied her ankles and started to loosen her wrists.

"No," Laura suddenly said. John hesitated and looked at her. "Leave my hands tied tonight. Keep me bound to the bed and then take me again in the morning."

"Are you sure?" John asked. Laura nodded and John replied, "OK, but be sure and wake me if you change your mind. Otherwise, Wench, you're my victim and will be well used in the morning. And maybe even a time or two before then."

John was as good as his word. Sometime in the middle of the night Laura awakened to the feel of John's hands on her breasts and pussy. Soon she was twisting with excitement which continued to build until he pushed deeply inside of her and brought them both to a shattering climax. And the next morning she awoke to find him gazing intently at her naked form. Soon he was pounding her helpless body into the bed until she had screamed through three climaxes.

They showered together and Laura mentally added a new first to her list. Never before the last couple of weeks had she shared a shower with a man. Later they sat at the table eating breakfast discussing what they wanted to do. "You know, the pool is open for free swim this afternoon. Would you like to go over there for a while?" John asked.

Laura hesitated and unconsciously moved a hand towards her bottom.

"Don't worry. I looked and there aren't any marks showing. It's been several days since you were spanked and everything is gone. Is that what you were worried about?"

"I guess so. I would like to go for a swim, but we'll have to stop by my place so I can get a suit."

"That's fine. But someday I'll have to take you somewhere we can swim without worrying about little things like suits."

Laura's mind brought up an image of them swimming nude in some isolated lake followed by long, slow lovemaking. She found that the image was very satisfying.

They swam all afternoon and then decided to eat dinner out. As they left the restaurant John asked what she would like to do then. Laura said, "What I'd really like to do? Well, I'd really like to go back to your place and watch that tape again."

"Which tape?" John asked.

"You know. 'The Club.' The one we watched last night about the initiation to the BDSM club."

"That's fine with me. You really liked that, didn't you?"

Laura hesitated a little and some pink color came to her cheeks. "Yeah, I guess I did. There was quite a bit in there that turned me on. And I'd like you to tie me up again and keep me tied while we watch."

As the film ended, Laura found herself covered with a fine sheen of sweat as she squirmed against the two fingers John had buried in her pussy and tried to relieve the ache in her nipples caused by the clothes pins he had placed there. With her hands bound behind her there really wasn't too much she could do about it. So when he lay back and lifted her across his hips she could only allow herself to be deeply impaled on his hard shaft. As her first orgasm built, John once again used a well greased finger to penetrate her bottom. Twice more she came and the last time brought John along with her.

As he untied her John said, "You really like that film, I see. Do you also want to spend the night tied to the bed again?"

Laura slowly answered, "Actually I've been thinking of something else. Something a little different."

"Just what did you have in mind?" John asked, a wide grin spreading across his face.

"Well ...." Laura hesitated a little more. "What I was thinking is that I've always been the one tied and I was wondering what it would be like if we worked it the other way."

"You mean you want to tie me up and use a paddle or strap or such on me, huh?" John replied.

"Not if you don't want to," Laura said quickly. "I like being the victim," she went on. "If you want to just go on doing ..."

John laid a finger across her lips and Laura slowed and finally stopped. "My Lady, I am yours until the dawn. Please use me hard."

Laura felt a shiver of excitement run through her. She was just admitting to herself the strange, strong feelings she'd had as she watched the women in the film laying into the man's naked ass with the cat. The idea of applying stinging blows to a bound man's bottom and watching the skin turn to bright red while his cock stiffened into a rock hard rod caused a new flood of wetness between her legs.