The Adventurers' Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without bothering to put on any clothing, they moved to the bedroom. Laura looked at the bed and then at John, a little unsure how to begin. "Just a second," John said. He went to the closet and returned with a box. As he placed it on a chair near the bed Laura could see rope, a strap, and other items.

"Feel free to use anything you find in here. Don't be afraid to be a little intense. I'll use the same red light - yellow light safe words." From the first John had discussed the importance of never, never doing any of these things without a safe word. They had, in fact, settled on two: "yellow light" to ease up a little and "red light" to bring everything to a halt. This way the victim could yell, scream, or say anything she or he wanted, but only the safe words would change things. Also the security of having such a safe word and the trust that the partner would observe it immediately allowed the victim to give up control without real fear.

Laura looked into the box. There were a number pieces of soft rope, two pairs of what looked like cuffs with small metal D-rings attached, both wood and leather paddles, several different widths of leather straps, clothes pins and another kind of clamp Laura assumed was for the nipples, several sizes of dildos and finally a small cat-of-nine tails. Laura stared at this last item as a strange feeling crept over her. Partly it was the sexual excitement of imagining the cat swinging against her naked ass as she had seen done in the film and partly it was a feeling of power and control as she imagined herself delivering hard blows to John's bare rear.

With a start she brought herself back to the reality of the room. "Very well, it's time I made proper use of you. Give me your hands."

As John held out his hands, Laura reached for one pair of the leather cuffs and placed them around his wrists. She used one of the pieces of rope to fasten the two cuffs together and then said, "OK. Onto the bed, face down."

John complied and without being told held his hands above his head so Laura could tie them to the headboard. She then proceeded to push a pillow beneath his hips, taking the time to stroke and fondle his balls and his cock which had now become very hard. John obviously liked this side of things and wasn't just doing it to please Laura.

She used two more pieces of the rope to tie each of his ankles to the corners of the footboard. With the pillow folded double beneath the top of his hips, John had his ass raised at an inviting angle. Laura remembered how John had worked her up before beginning a spanking and began to cress and fondle where ever she could. Soon John's breath was coming in short, fast gasps and he strained against the bonds.

Laura stood and picked up the leather paddle from the box. Unsure exactly how to do this, Laura swung the paddle against John's bare bottom with an almost timid force. There was a quiet slapping sound and John jumped just a little. Laura repeated the swing, but not much harder. She didn't seem to be getting the reaction she expected. Then she remembered John's admonishment to not be afraid to be intense. She drew back her arm and swung as though trying to drive a tennis ball across the net. Thack! That sounded much better and the sharp yelp John gave indicated he was finally feeling it.

Laura applied a total of ten of these hard swats, leaving John's bottom a bright red color. His breathing was now quite fast and he was definitely excited. Becoming a little more bold Laura began to slide her hands all over his body occasionally squeezing or pinching. As she caressed his warm ass she allowed her finger to trail into the crack and across his puckered anus. The quick clench told her he didn't find it unpleasant. "What the hell," she thought. Taking the jar of Vaseline from the bedside table she coated her finger and added a large blob to the tip. She then reached for his tight hole, slowly pressing and twisting until her entire finger was deeply embedded in his rear. The result was most satisfactory. John became more and more excited and Laura found she really liked the sensation of his sphincter muscles clinching against her finger. She continued for a minute or two and then became afraid he might climax too soon. She had a number of other things she still wanted to try.

Removing her finger, she stood and said, "Don't get too carried away. You still have some more punishment coming."

She picked up the cat and swished it through the air a couple of times. The feeling of power and sexual excitement that went through her caused a flood between her legs. Squeezing her legs together, Laura brought the whip down hard across both of John's cheeks. A sharp cry escaped his lips, but she noticed he didn't use either safe word. Again she lashed out with a similar result and noticed several discrete red lines forming across his rear. Eight more times she repeated, each one resulting in a cry or small yell from John and more wetness between her own legs.

Again she reached for the Vaseline and plunged her finger deep inside his ass. After a few seconds an idea struck her and she thought, "He did say to feel free to use any of this stuff." She reached into the box and retrieved a thin dildo about seven inches long. After applying Vaseline to the shaft she began to insert it in place of her finger. John made no move to stop her and actually pushed his ass back to make it penetrate more deeply.

Once the dildo was buried to the hilt, Laura moved to the foot of the bed and unfastened the ropes holding his ankles to the corners. She brought his legs together and tied them with the rope. Now she rolled him over to lie face up and retied the rope from his ankles to the center of the footboard. As his sore ass met the sheets and his weight pushed the dildo deeper inside, John winced, but didn't try to stop her.

Laura now began to once more tease and excite John using her hands, lips, and tongue. After ten minutes or so of this treatment, John's cock was swollen and as stiff as she had ever seen it. He was panting and bucking his hips whenever her mouth approached. Laura was also beside herself with excitement and finally could take it no longer. She swung her leg over John and sat astride his hips. A little rocking, a little sliding of her pussy lips along his shaft and Laura couldn't wait any longer. She mounted him, lowering her pussy onto his stiff member and impaling herself more deeply than she would have believed possible. As excited as they both were it took only seconds before John was spurting away inside her and Laura was coming very hard and fast.

Laura remained astride, allowing John to soften and shrink within her. She imagined what he must be feeling with her weight pressing her pussy onto his relaxing shaft and also pushing the dildo ever deeper into his rear. As he finally slid from her, Laura began to slide up his body, keeping her knees on either side. She finally had her knees on either side of his arms and lowered her pussy against his mouth. "Eat me. Lick me clean," she said, and John immediately complied. For several minutes he licked both of their juices from her, sucked her clit, and plunged his tongue deeply inside her. It didn't take too much of this treatment before Laura came a second time.

Laura untied the rope holding John's ankles to the footboard but left them tied together along with the tie holding his wrist cuffs to the headboard. "Do you feel ok like this?" she asked. "Because if you do I'm going to leave you this way all night."

"I'm fine," John replied. "I have no problem remaining like this for another six or eight hours," John smiled. "Providing you'll promise to fuck me another time or so before you let me go."

"I expect that can be arranged," Laura said. And in fact she managed to "arrange" it another three times before turning him loose Sunday morning.

After they had showered, dressed and were eating a late brunch, John paused and said, "I'd like to talk to you seriously. First off, I've noticed how excited that tape has made you both times we watched it. I've also noticed you seem to get turned on being on both the giving and receiving end of a whip or strap. Tell me, what do you think about a BDSM club like the one in the film?"

Laura stopped a piece of toast just short of her mouth and slowly lowered it to the plate. "Are we talking hypothetically or do you know if such clubs really exist?"

"Both I guess. And they do really exist."

Laura thought a minute before replying. "Well I won't deny that the idea is a tremendous turn on. I've never seriously considered any kind of group sex, but recently I've found I like a lot of things I'd never considered. But - and this is a big but - I wouldn't want to get involved in anything like that unless I knew and trusted all the members like I do you."

"That would obviously go without saying. Or it should. You probably have read some things about the way some people get involved in the SM lifestyle and end up getting hurt, permanently marked or worse. I can't think of anything to call that sort of thing except stupid. Let me say a couple of things. First I think I can safely say that we have both really liked the things we've been doing the last few weeks. Right?" Laura nodded. "I really like you as a person and I think you feel pretty much the same about me."

Again, she nodded and started to speak, but John held up his hand. "Let me finish and please listen to all of it first. We like each other very much. But we really aren't in love. What we're really enjoying is the sex." Laura started to speak again, but again he stopped her. "Just listen a second. I'm not saying that we couldn't fall in love some time and I'm certainly not saying we would enjoy these things just as much with just anyone else. I'm just saying that although we do have some very deep feelings for each other, what is really turning us on so much is not just the feelings, but the activities themselves. Now am I right about that?"

Laura hesitated a second. "Put that way, I guess you're right. I really, really like you, but I'm not yet imaging spending the rest of our lives together. At least not unless you lose the keys to the handcuffs or something."

This brought a laugh from both of them and broke the tension which had begun to build.

"OK," John said. "What I'm trying to tell you is that not only do these clubs exist, but I know of one."

"Are you suggesting we see about joining?" Laura asked. She had to admit that she found the idea exciting and frightening at the same time.

"No exactly," John replied. "I was wondering if you would be interested in joining. I'm already a member."

This revelation left Laura speechless for a few seconds. "I'd have to know a lot more about it and about the other members before I could decide. Also what would that mean to 'us'? Would everything be 'club' or will we still keep on with each other?"

"Of course I don't expect you to decide without knowing more. And it wouldn't really change anything about us. You would be joining the club - not letting it take over your life. I'll tell you a little about it. First of all no one ever does anything she or he doesn't want to. We aren't into forcing anyone. The club usually has 18 members - half men and half woman. Each year we bring in about three of each, usually from the freshman class. As people graduate and leave campus they are thus replaced. To become a member the person must be recommended by a current member and must have demonstrated an interest in bondage and BDSM sex play. However, we don't want anyone so deeply involved that they are self destructive or a danger to anyone else. No true sadists or masochists. Another thing we want are members who like both roles: top and bottom. We usually have a - call it a party, for want of a better description - about twice a month. Plus there are a lot of other activities: trips and such. Everyone doesn't participate in everything. There's no pressure. The purpose of the club is to provide a safe place with a compatible group of people where we can play these games. I'm not asking for a commitment, just if you think you might be interested in this."

"I'd be lying if I didn't say the idea has got me dripping wet. But I'd also be lying if I didn't say I'm a little scared of it. It does sound like something I think I might really like, but I'd have to feel really secure with the people."

"Fair enough," John replied. Wednesday night we're having a get together for prospective members to meet with the club. There will be no sex, no undressing, no spanking or anything else like that. It's just to let you - and the other five possible pledges - meet the members and let them meet you."

"That sounds great!" Laura said, obviously relieved. "You said 'pledges.' Is this a frat kind of thing?"

"Well, we're set up a little like that. After Wednesday night if you decide you're still interested and the members agree, you'll come to a 'pledging' weekend. Then there will be several pledge meetings to introduce you to some of our .... 'activities' .... and finally an initiation."

"OK. I think I'd like this. Where and when Wednesday night."

"Well, the 'when' is that I'll pick you up about seven, but the where is a secret. Until you have actually pledged we would just a soon you didn't know any more about the details of the club than you have to."

Later that night as Laura thought about all that was happening, she again asked herself, "How did I get myself into this?" And then smiled and again answered, "Just lucky, I guess."