The Adventurers' Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley spoke up. "That's right. I feel pretty much the same as Laura. Once or twice before I felt a little tempted to try it with another girl, but never had the nerve to go through with it. But the idea is exciting."

Everyone looked over at Carol Anne to hear what she had to say. She seemed to be blushing a little and then finally shrugged and said, "Well, I have tried it. I'm definitely not gay but a few times I have made it with another girl and, yes, I did really enjoy it. Maybe it's just true what they say about a woman knowing best how to please a woman." Then she grinned and added, "But if it came to a choice, I'm definitely not giving up men!"

Everyone sort of laughed and Kelly said, "I think that goes for all of us. And I mean all the women in the club. As I said, most of us - but not all - enjoy the variety but none of us are really gay. Another thing to be said for it: it really turns on the men to see two women together." She then started the second tape. Much like the first, this tape showed a variety of women in closeup and described several techniques. When it was over, the three all had questions and comments and everyone spent the next ten minutes or so discussing the topic.

When the questions had run down, Kelly said, "Now to get back to the original topic. To put it bluntly, to really learn how to suck a guy off. I'm going to give you a chance to practice what you've seen but, before you get too many hopes up, you're going to practice on these." She held up several dildos, each finished in astonishing detail. She slid their chairs around a little so each girl could see the other two. Kelly had to do most of the positioning because the pledges still had their hands cuffed behind their backs. She then went from one to the next letting them demonstrate the techniques they had acquired. As each girl demonstrated, Kelly, and the other two pledges, called comments and encouragement. By the time she had made the rounds of the pledges three times all the women were becoming more confident in their new techniques. Kelly told them, "That will probably do for this morning. Sometime we'll bring in some guys for you to practice on. And, in case you haven't thought about it yet, sometime we'll take you three in for the guys to practice on."

"In just a minute we'll go upstairs and get some lunch, but first to be sure you keep interested........" With this she held up three pairs of the Ben Waha balls. "Each of you take a pair and put it in one of the others."

The girls looked around a little in surprise until at last Carol Anne shrugged and lay down on one the thick floor mats which were piled near the wall. She spread her legs and said, "OK, who wants to help me."

Before she really thought about what she was doing, Laura went to her and knelt between her legs. She found Carol Anne already wet when she inserted her finger. Laura played with the young woman's pussy for a couple of minutes, noticing how it appeared to excite her. At last she pushed the balls deeply inside and sat back. Carol Anne rolled over and got up. Laura immediately took her place, lying back with her legs spread, and looked at Ashley. Ashley didn't hesitate and soon was running her own finger in and out of Laura. Laura found she liked it and became even more sure she would enjoy Ashley's tongue in its place. After Ashley inserted the balls, Laura stepped away and Carol Anne put Ashley's pair in place.

Kelly led the girls back upstairs, stopping to let them don the robes first. Kelly kept on her kilt and bra, but added a robe over the top. Upstairs, the pledges found a large pot of soup simmering in the kitchen along with a pile of sandwich ingredients. A number of the other members were also in the dining room and they could see the male pledges in another corner. After lunch and a quick stop at the bathroom, Kelly led them back downstairs where they returned to the same room.

The first order of business was nipple clamps. The pledges were again seated in their chairs and had their hands cuffed behind their backs once more. Kelly showed them several types of clamps and again demonstrated how each was applied. They were also shown that the clamps hurt most when first applied and when later released and the blood once more flowed into the clamped area. There were a dozen different types from plain wooden clothes pins to complicated ones with adjustable tension and both with and without serrated jaws. Some of the metal clamps had plastic or rubber covers and others were plain metal. The pledges were shown how to harden the nipples first and how, if reapplying after a brief removal, the clamps could be placed at a different angle, often catching the end of the nipple against the flat of a clamp. She also demonstrated the effects of hanging weights on the clamps.

Kelly let the girls practice putting some of the clamps on each other and even took off her own bra to let them attach some to her own tits. Some of the clamp pairs were connected by short metal chains. Kelly also showed them a set of three clamps, connected in a "Y" with three chains. "Anyone care to guess how this is used?" she asked.

Ashley asked tentatively, "Is that a clit clamp?"

"Right the first time," said Kelly. "Now who wants to help demonstrate it?"

For a second, no one moved or spoke. Each of them was considering the pain such a clamp must produce. Then, before giving herself a real chance to think about it, Laura said, "OK. I'd like to try."

The other two pledges seemed surprised by her response, but Kelly smiled knowingly at her and said, "Then let's get you on the table."

Laura hadn't noticed the padded, leather covered table which had been brought in and moved back against the wall during lunch. It was soon moved over near them and Laura lay on it on her back. Kelly pulled her legs wide apart and attached them to rings at the foot of the table. Actually the rings were on a bar which extended wider than the table itself so that Laura's feet ended up two and a half feet apart. Her hands were pulled over her head and attached to the head of the table. Kelly said, "Now let's get her ready, girls. See that her nipples get nice and hard along with her clit. Go ahead and use your fingers and, if you want, your tongues."

The three of them spent the next several minutes exciting Laura. They rolled her nipples between thumb and forefingers. They slid their fingers in and out of her slit and rubbed her clit itself. Finally Carol Anne and Ashley, one on each side of her, looked at each other and bent to take a nipple in each of their mouths. By this time Laura was gasping and pulling against her bonds. Kelly opened one of the clamps and let it close on Laura's right nipple. Laura immediately arched her back and let out a loud moan. The first clamp was quickly followed by a second on the left nipple. Tugging gently on the chain, Kelly stepped between Laura's open legs. Her head suddenly bent forward and she took Laura's erect clit between her lips, pulling and tugging at it. Her head pulled back as quickly as it had come and then immediately after, Kelly let the third clamp close over Laura's hard little nub. A small scream erupted from Laura's throat, but no one could tell if it was a scream of pain or pleasure. As Kelly played with the chain, pulling on the different points in various combinations, Laura began to writhe and strain against her bonds more and more. Finally she arched her back and came with a hard orgasm. When she calmed down, Kelly released her and then removed the clamps one at a time. Each time she removed a clamp, Laura let go with another loud cry. They really did hurt more when being released.

After an afternoon of this, the pledges were taken back upstairs for a light supper and then up to their room for a couple hours of sleep. About eight o'clock all six were again brought into the large dungeon where they were turned over to the club membership for another evening - as Kelly put it - of sex and torture. Much like the previous night the pledges were used and abused repeatedly until about three in the morning. They were finally taken back upstairs and tied to their beds for the night.

Sunday morning, like the previous week, everyone got up late. After the pledges were released and allowed to shower, they were taken downstairs for a brunch. They all wore the short robes and noticed that the regular members had on a variety of different clothes from similar robes to shorts and tee shirts to a couple of them who were dressed up and obviously planning to go somewhere. Conversion was light and friendly and Laura found herself thinking how different this was from what she had heard and imagined of a usual Greek pledging. Also she had yet to meet anyone here that she didn't like almost immediately.

After lunch all six pledges were taken back downstairs to one of the smaller rooms. Both Kelly and Michael were there also. The pledges were, of course, completely naked, and sat on the same chair-like seats they had used yesterday. The men's chairs - which had been brought into the room which the three the women had used - were slightly different from the women's version. Instead of the rubber protrusion each had what looked like a cluster of fine, thin, soft rubber spikes which Laura thought would probably brush their balls as they sat. Watching the men take their seats, she found she had guessed correctly. Michael began, "This morning will be a little easier physically. Instead of sex and punishment we're going to be teaching you a little more about the club."

Kelly cut in reminding them, "But before you leave today don't forget there's the matter of demerits. And we also have something special planned. so don't think we've totally forgotten that side of things."

Michael went on, "We told you about the house and our first - and largest - endowment - but the club also has some other properties. One which you will probably find very interesting is a ski resort up in the mountains next to the national forest. This is used as a small commercial ski facility for about four months a year. The rest of the time it's just used for club activities. It's only about a four hour drive from here, so we frequently have weekend games there. It's a total of about four hundred acres, all woods, trails, creeks and waterfalls except for the area around one ski hill and the lodge. Now don't get the idea that this is one of the grand facilities you may have seen elsewhere. There's only the one downhill run, but quite a few miles of cross country trails. The lodge has eight rooms, a kitchen and dining room, and a fair sized common room. There are also five small cabins. Actually there's not a lot of commercial use because it's kind of out of the way and a little hard to get to. We keep the ski facility going primarily as an excuse to maintain the place. I mean someone might wonder if we said we wanted to keep four hundred acres for a sex and torture playground." At this there was a general laugh and Michael went on. "There's really no other developed area within a couple of miles and the national forest surrounds it on three sides. We've never seen another person up there. During the off season - most of the year - the facilities are available for club activities and for use by club members. For example, if two or three or so of you want to go on a camping trip - with or without, shall we say, other activities - you can use a cabin as a base and a place to clean up afterward. Or if a few of you get the idea that you would like to string someone up and work them over with a cat in the great outdoors, this is the place. There is one outbuilding which appears to be for storage, but which is equipped as a pretty good dungeon. Anytime you want to use this place, all you have to do is say so. The one restriction is that no non-member can be taken there."

Laura and Ashley looked at each other, remembering what they had discussed about a backpacking trip and the comment that the club probably had its own forest. Amazing, how close that was!

Kelly now started talking. "That's the other major place the club owns outright, but there are a couple of other things which are provided by former members. These, of course, are subject to first call by the owners, but there's rarely a conflict. One is a good sized sail boat berthed on the gulf side of Florida. It's a forty-five footer with accommodations for eight. The owner will let us borrow it as long as he's convinced whoever wants to use it is a competent sailor. Several of us have learned to handle it and the club has had several trips with it."

"There's also a place on a small island in the Caribbean where another former member has a rustic vacation place. There's just the one house on the island - The whole island is only about a quarter by a half mile. A friend of the owner owns the rest of the island, but hasn't done anything with it in years. I also understand that this friend is into this stuff a little and wouldn't really wonder too much if he found a couple of naked captives bound to a tree being flogged - as long as he was convinced it was voluntary. The only way onto the island is by boat. There's a beautiful shallow bay with a white sand beach and it's possible to get a charter to run you over to the island and come back at a preset time to pick you up. Once again we can use this almost whenever we want by letting the owner know. We've had several trips to this island. Although we usually have to stay in tents or just out on the beach because the house isn't that big."

While the two were talking, they had been using slides to show the pledges what the places looked like. Not surprisingly the whole thing seemed hard to believe, but they were assured it really was true. Rick asked, "Just why do these guys let us use this stuff? I mean unless they all have more money than they could use why don't they rent them out when they're not using stuff themselves?"

Michael answered, "A reasonable question. There are a couple of reasons. First, I won't say these guys have more money than they can use, but none of them are hurting financially. Secondly, they are probably a little hesitant to rent them out because someone might notice the special features they've added for BDSM play. I mean some of the extra anchor bolts on the boat and a whipping post on the island might be a little hard to explain to the average weekend renter. And, thirdly, they sometimes do get something out of it. Both of these couples are former club members and are still into BDSM, but pretty much only with their spouses. Occasionally when we have a club activity there - or even here - they are invited to join in. Now let me make this clear. Just as with everything else about the club, no one is expected to join in with past members unless they want to. You're under no obligation to let them beat and fuck you - or to beat and fuck them - unless you want. But most of the members like the variety once in a while. And finally, because these are former club members they are highly independent, private types and understand those needs in others."

After a little more discussion of the various facilities, Kelly finally said, "I think it's about time we got on to the special event we have planned. So, here I've got a bowl with discs in them, numbered from one to six. I'm going to let each of you draw a disk. Remember your number." She passed the bowl around and the pledges each drew a disc. Laura looked at hers and saw a number four. She saw that Ashley had a two, but couldn't see any of the others.

Kelly collected the three discs from the girls and proceeded to let each of the men draw one. Once again they were told to remember their numbers. Kelly then collected the original three discs from the men and let each woman draw one. Laura drew a two. Finally, with everyone wondering just what this was about, Kelly told the pledges that it was time to go into the big dungeon. But before they left each pledge had wrist and ankle cuffs attached and their hands fastened behind their backs.

When they entered the large room, Laura saw that most of the members were present. All wore some clothing, but mostly just the kilts or something similar. None of the girls had on a top. The pledges were once again led to line up along one wall with the members off to their sides. Directly in from of them was one of the padded spanking benches they had used yesterday.

Michael announced, "We have brought these six pledges to demonstrate what they learned yesterday. They have each drawn two numbers, the first of which will determine the order in which they present their demonstration."

"At least," Laura thought, "I have a four. I won't have to go until I see what's happening."

Michael continued, "The second number will determine which pledge they will use to demonstrate their new found knowledge. Which of you drew number one in the first round?"

Rick stepped forward and Michael released his hands. He pointed to the bench and said, "You will bind your victim and give her six strokes with the paddles describing the important considerations for each stroke to demonstrate what you have learned. What is the number of your victim?"

Rick answered, "Four." Laura's heart skipped a beat. She was going to be in at the beginning after all, even though it didn't look like she had much control over her part.

Kelly said, "All right. Number four come forward."

Laura stepped forward and listened to Rick who sounded like he was giving a lecture, even as he placed her in position and bound her to the frame. Rick said, "First the legs should be spread and the toes pointed in. This opens up the victim and makes a more sensitive area available for the paddle." As he said this he attached Laura's ankles about three feet apart and used padded boards to angle her toes in at a forty-five degree angle. As he bent her over the bar and stretched her wrists down to rings in the frame he went on, "Stretching the victim pulls the buttocks tight which will increase the sting. With her hands pulled down instead of out in front she presents the perfect target." As he finished binding her he let his hand stroke across her taut ass and his finger slide down her crack, past her anus, on to her slit and then back up again.

Rick went on, "The choice of paddle depends on what effect you desire. For example, the smooth paddle provides more noise which can have a definite psychological benefit." Saying this, he swung the paddle using a wide swing so that it landed hard across Laura's ass cheeks. The whap! echoed throughout the room. "But the Swiss paddle provides a greater sting so I will use this for the next five." With this Rick proceeded to deliver five very hard strokes across Laura's bare bottom. Each felt like a handful of hot coals and each individual hole in the paddle made its mark.

Finally, Laura was released, with tears staining her face, and was returned to the line by the wall. Ashley had drawn number two and her victim was Rick. She bound Rick much as Laura had been and gave a similar description as she pounded his ass, turning it a bright crimson. Laura was happy to see that Rick's face was also tear stained as he was brought back into line.

When number four was called, Laura went forward but she still had no idea who her victim was. All she knew was it wasn't Rick because Ashley had had him, but it could be either of the other two men. She gave her second number as five and was pleased as James stepped forward. "Now I'll get even for that remark in the bathroom yesterday morning," she thought, and smiled as she proceeded to bind him tightly to the bench. In fact she made sure that he was not only fastened tightly, but really stretched over the bar with his legs almost at the limit of where he could spread them. As she let her hands roam over his ass she used her finger to make a couple of quick pokes at his anus and noticed that the angled boards really did make it impossible for him to protect himself there. At one point she leaned forward as if to check his wrist bonds and quietly said in his ear, "Now we'll see if you still think I'll make us late for breakfast." As she stood she managed to give his balls a hard squeeze. The look on James' face said that he recognized her reference to his smart remark yesterday and now knew he was in for a rough time.