The Adventurers' Club Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura described the paddles and techniques, but didn't apply any strokes with the smooth paddle or even any flat strokes with the Swiss paddle. She was saving all six. Finally she raised the ventilated paddle, brought it down in a long, fast arc and rotated it just right exactly as it struck James cheeks. This brought a small cry from the bound man. Laura smiled in satisfaction. She went on to deliver each of the next five with just as much force and almost always the right twist, but angling them slightly differently to cover a larger part of the poor young man's ass. Even though he really tried, James was unable to keep silent for any of the five and had tears covering his face with the third stroke. Still he didn't call a safe word and Laura noticed his cock was now incredibly hard and sticking straight out. Now feeling a little mollified towards James, Laura slipped in several strokes of his cock as she released him from his bonds.

When all six pledges had delivered and received their strokes with the paddles, Tom stepped forward and led a round of applause. "It appears that all have learned their lessons well. Now all that remains is to clear their demerits. So pledge master, who has the fewest this week?"

Michael read out the number and once again all were around twenty to twenty-five. Laura was not surprised that Ashley had the most - she had predicted the guys wanted an excuse to whip her gorgeous ass - but was somewhat surprised to learn it was the same number - twenty-six - as Laura herself. "Maybe my ass isn't so bad, after all," she thought.

"This time," Tom announced, "We'll do things a little differently. Prepare the pledges." With this several members moved to attach spreader bars to each pledge's arms and legs. Their wrists were then attached to ceiling chains and each of the pledges pulled up on his or her toes. The six were arranged around the dungeon in such a way that they could see each other.

When all pledges were stretched from the ceiling, Tom went on, "The first fifteen demerits will be cleared by a stroke of the cat. Since all have more than fifteen, we will deliver all strokes before proceeding. The pledges were then whipped in pairs - one man and one woman at a time. Tom delivered the lashes to Carol Anne while Barb struck Paul his fifteen times. The blows were not light and delivered on top of the paddling really hurt. Laura and James were next, followed by Ashley and Rick.

When all were finished, Tom said, "Strokes up to twenty-five will be delivered on the inside of the thighs. Please reposition the pledges." Each pledge was released and the ankle cuffs were replaced with a sturdier, well-padded pair. As Laura was just wondering what exactly these were for, she found out as chains were attached and each pledge was pulled up to hang upside down with his or her hands completely off the floor, but with the spreader bars still holding their wrists apart. In fact Laura's ankles were being pulled at least four feet apart and she realized that this completely exposed her thighs and even her pussy. The cats were then used to deliver lashes to the insides of her thighs, alternating from side to side and from just below (above?) her crotch to half way to her knees. Laura found that this area of her body was more sensitive than she would have imagined and each stroke brought a small cry or scream. Soon only she and Ashley were still receiving blows as the others had finished with their demerits.

At last the tenth stroke was delivered and, as Laura hung there, she began to wonder what they would do about the last demerit. What could they have in mind that would be worse than this, but still not do any real lasting damage? Barb and Kelly approached the two girls and one knelt by each. Speaking quietly so only the hanging pledge could hear, Barb said, "I want to tell you what we have in mind for the last demerit. I want you to know ahead of time so if you feel you can't go through with it we can change. We plan to deliver the last lash directly across your pussy. I know this sounds like it would hurt impossibly, and it does really sting, but the pain goes away quickly. We're not going to beat you hard enough to really damage. I also want you to know that we've all done it at some time, so I really do know what it feels like. I'll even say that once in a while it can be a real turnon if you're already primed enough. Now if you really don't feel you can do it we'll find something else. Otherwise one more stroke and it's over."

Laura looked over at Ashley who was getting pretty much the same comments from Kelly. Ashley looked back and their eyes locked for a second. A tiny, almost invisible, nod passed between them and Laura said, "Well I came here to try new things. If you can take it so can I."

With this Barb smiled and stood. She announced, "Since these two pledges still have one demerit to clear we have decided on one more lash, delivered directly across her pussy." Laura heard Carol Anne suck in her breath and became aware of exactly how open and helpless she was hanging there. Barb and Kelly each picked up a cat and Laura was at least a little calmed by the thought that another woman would be delivering the blow.

Kelly and Barb went behind the two pledges. They looked at each other, nodded and delivered their two blows almost together, bringing the lash down directly into the poor victim's slit with the tails wrapping across their clits. Laura and Ashley both let out a scream, leaving no doubt as to the severity of the blow. But after a second Laura realized that, as Barb had said, the pain was fading leaving her system pumped full of hormones which made her hyper conscious of every touch and sensation. Laura realized she was soaking wet and almost on the verge of coming!

The members were now all clapping and Laura saw Barb and Tom, upside down, approaching with plugs like the ones they had worn home last week. Evidently this was to be a weekly occurrence. Soon Laura felt the slippery feel of KY and a finger entering her rectum. If her feet hadn't been stretched so widely apart she would have clinched down in a desperate attempt to come. As it was the finger and soon the plug only served to excite her further.

After the plugs were all inserted, the members stripped and came to the pledges. Laura's first view was of a long, hard cock approaching at her mouth level. She was concentrating so hard on this that she was surprised when the wet mouth clamped onto her pussy and a tongue began to lick, penetrate and explore. Laura quickly opened her mouth and tried to trap the bouncing cock in front of her and finally succeeded in getting the head in her mouth. Even without her hands she was able to suck and lick the intruder until a quick spurt filled her mouth. As she started to swallow and gulp down the flood, her own orgasm hit her and her pussy muscles did their best to lock around the slippery tongue at her crotch. A few seconds later, before she even looked up to see who it was, the man left and was replaced by another. Three times she was licked and three times she came with orgasms as intense as she had ever felt. All around her she could hear the sounds of sex as each of the six pledges were pleasured repeatedly by the members.

Finally the pledges were lowered and Tom said, "Like last week , leave the plugs in until tonight and put them back in before you came back next Friday. Now go ahead and hit the showers and we'll see you next weekend." As the pledges walked out to the shower room across the hall, they were embraced - and often felt up - by the members. The pledges all returned this attention with enthusiasm.

Laura and Ashley rode home together and made arrangements to come over to the club together the next Friday. As Laura finally went to bed that night she wondered about two things: What could they possibly have planned for the next weekend and how could she possibly wait.