The Adventurers' Club Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off to the side of the lawn, a hill rose above the lakeshore. Scattered across this were some six or eight small buildings, looking sort of like medieval huts but, Laura suspected, which were actually like resort guest houses. There was definitely a lot of money in this place. As if reading her mind, Barb said, "As you can see, nothing about this place is cheap. Our club couldn't begin to afford a place like this even with the large donations from our past members. The people in the group which does own it are, to say the least, a very select group. And, no, I don't actually know who they are. I do know even renting it isn't something we can afford to do very often, so let's enjoy it while we're here." Then she looked at the six pledges and said, "Of course, some of us may enjoy it more than others. We are here to initiate you, after all. Which leads me to another point. Your initiation will last for five days. Wednesday night you will become full members. For the next four and a half days - until we leave Monday afternoon - all of us will use the facilities as equals."

Laura found this to be somewhat surprising, but not displeasing. She had expected to undergo ordeals thought up by the members for the entire week and a half. Now she might have the chance to try some of the things she wanted on John or some of the other members. Well, she might as well wait to think about that until she got through the next five days.

Barb went on to tell them a little about the week. "Until the end of your initiation - Hell Week, as our Greek friends call it - pledges will remain completely naked at all times. Actually you'll find that many of the members will also. After the initiation I expect that most every one will. Pledges will also find that they are bound in one fashion or another almost all of the time. You will be used sexually in every way imaginable and be subjected to a variety of punishments and 'tortures,' but remember we will always honor a safe word if you use it. But we don't expect you to use it unless you really have to. These activities will be very strenuous so we want to be sure we don't overdo it. We want to make sure you have plenty of food, but not big meals, so you will get snacks every now and then. And especially be sure to drink enough. It's warm here and you will be sweating - I'm sure of that. We don't want any of you to become dehydrated. Likewise we'll want you to take naps sometimes, but you still may not get a lot of sleep. You'll probably come back from this 'vacation' pretty tired, but I'll be willing to bet, very happy. Now I think it's about time we got started." This brought a cheer from the members and several grabbed a pledge each and began guiding them over to a group of the tables and benches. A couple of members disappeared in the direction of the house.

Laura soon found herself on her back with her hips resting on one end of a table. Her hands were bound over her head to the table's other end and her legs were spread wide and fastened to either side of the table legs. A small pillow had been placed under her ass so as to raise her pubes. A blindfold was placed over her eyes, shutting out all sight. She began to feel light caresses on her nipples and the inside of her thighs. She still had the plug in her ass and sometimes someone would tap it or twist it around. She was rapidly becoming more excited when she felt something warm and wet applied to her pussy. It felt like a hot washcloth, but she couldn't be sure. The teasing of her nipples continued until the cloth was removed and a warm, wet 'something' was spread across her entire groin area. Just as the first stroke of the razor began, Laura realized the something was shaving cream and she was to made completely bare. She hadn't really given this much thought even though she had noticed that most of the regular female club members were clean shaven there. As the strokes were completed - even inside the crack of her ass! - she became aware of every little breeze or touch to her newly bared skin. Finally another warm cloth was used to wipe away any remaining cream and warm oil spread across the whole of her nether regions. The blindfold was removed and Laura looked down and saw herself as she hadn't been for the past eight or nine years. Even though she had been walking around with no clothing, removing this small patch of hair left her feeling incredibly naked. She looked around and saw that Ashley and Carol Anne had also been relieved of their bushes. The men's had been trimmed a little, but not shaven off. One of the women explained, "We didn't shave the men because if some one sees you in the shower or gym or whatever, they probably wouldn't give it another thought. It isn't completely unheard of after all. But a clean shaven man might arouse more comment and we don't want to embarrass any one. We're all in the club for the fun of it, remember."

While she had been talking, the girl had been lightly running her fingers across Laura's pussy. Laura could only think, "Amen! If I have much more 'fun' I'll probably rape the nearest man, women, or maybe even a tree or something. Despite the ropes holding me down."

"I think it's time to remind the pledges of their status," Kelly called out. "Take them to the posts!"

Laura and the others were untied from the tables and led to a group of three posts set into the ground. Each post was about four inches in diameter and six and a half feet tall. Near the top was a crosspiece about five feet along. Laura found herself facing the post with her wrist cuffs tied to the ends of the cross piece and her ankles spread and attached to rings on short stakes in the ground. On the opposite side of the post, James was being tied in a similar position. Looking around, she saw that the other two posts had Ashley and Paul on one and Carol Anne and Rick on the other bound in a similar manner. It didn't take a lot to figure that a whipping would soon be coming.

"In honor of the beginning of your initiation," Tom began, "you will receive your first punishment from your sponsors. So, sponsors, take your instruments of correction and .. Onward! And don't spare the pledges."

Each sponsor moved behind his or her pledge. The rest of the members gathered in a loose circle around the six. Laura could see Janet, James sponsor, shaking out a cat with three foot lashes atop an eighteen inch handle. She looked around and saw each of the other sponsors with a similar whip and assumed, correctly, that John held another one behind her. Laura knew she was about to be whipped and that it would probably hurt as much as any of the previous whippings she had received. She knew she was naked and on full display for the eighteen men and women around her. She should have been afraid, or embarrassed, or even terrified, but she realized that what she did feel was unbelievably turned on. She was dripping and she could already feel her pussy contracting in rhythmic waves.

She looked down and saw James' cock, long and hard, sticking straight out and realized he felt the same way. She also wished the post wasn't between them because she wanted that cock - or almost any cock - buried deep inside her. Of course, all the anticipation and not having any sexual relief for a week helped to keep her aroused, but she realized that the idea that for the next several days she would be held as a naked captive, bound, teased, tortured, and used as a sexual plaything was what she wanted more than almost anything. She was just thinking, "How much I've changed in the last couple of months - and how much I like it!" when the first lash fell across her taut ass and she forgot about reflection. Her world condensed to the hot stripes falling repeatedly across her body and the equally hot feeling between her legs. Each stroke brought a cry, but how much was from the pain and how much was from the excitement, she couldn't honestly have said.

The whipping continued with the tails striking everywhere between her knees and shoulders and wrapping around onto her breasts and stomach. She could see James' reactions to his blows and hear his cries and screams and those of the other pledges - were some of those screams hers? - and she saw the reactions of the watching members. They often cheered for a particularly effective stroke and many were casually feeling up each other while they watched. Finally the whipping ended and the six exhausted pledges hung by their wrists from the posts. The ordeal had done nothing to cool the pledges off. Laura was soaking and could feel her juices running down the insides of her legs. James and the other two men had cocks as long and hard as Laura had ever seen them. But in their current positions there was nothing any of the pledges could do about it. Laura suddenly felt someone twisting and removing the plug which had been in her bottom since that morning. It was a great relief when the stretching intruder was gone, but she also felt a strange emptiness.

Tom said, "We'll just let you pledges 'hang in there' for a little while. I need to check on a couple of things and I can see that some of the other members have some things they want to do. This last was accompanied by a knowing leer at two or three couples who were rapidly getting lost in each other and were starting to move off looking for a likely piece of ground to claim for their own relief.

James and Laura looked at each other across the post. James said, "It's probably a good thing we have the post there. Otherwise I'd probably rape you before they could even get us loose."

Laura grinned back and said, "Not a chance!"

James responded, "Oh? What makes you think I wouldn't?"

"Because," Laura said, "You'd never get the chance. I'd rape you first. I really need that hard cock in me and I'd fuck you so fast you wouldn't know what hit you." A part of her mind thought, "Did I really say that? Me? Shy Laura?"

James grinned at her with a distinct leer. "Why don't we see if we can push far enough around the post to get started." With this he pulled as hard as he could against his bonds and tried to bring his hips around the post to Laura's right. Laura responded immediately and stretched to make her own hips meet his. However, the two found that they were just too closely bound and the closest they could come was to just brush the tip of James' cock against Laura's newly bared pubes. This only served to further frustrate the pair. They could, however, move their heads together around the post and could at least French kiss. They spent the next fifteen minutes or so with their tongues exploring each other's mouth and getting more and more horny.

Several of the members returned and untied the pledges from their posts. Their hands were immediately refastened behind their backs and they still could do nothing to bring themselves release. By now Laura guessed it was probably three or four o'clock, but because they had been allowed no watches, she could only guess. The six pledges were taken to another part of the lawn where they were bound on their backs to the low stakes Laura had seen earlier. Kelly told them, "We want you to take a nap for a couple of hours so you'll be in good shape for tonight. But the sun is brighter here than you're used to and there are parts of you that haven't really seen the sun too much before. We don't want you to get sunburned, so we'll help out with a little sunscreen." She and several other members then proceeded to apply the slick sunscreen all over the exposed pledges. Laura noticed that everyone who 'helped' with her lotion took the opportunity to tease her nipples and pussy lips as they applied the slick oil. When they had finished Laura thought she was so turned on she could never take a nap, but the warm sun and light breeze combined to overcome her and the first thing she noticed she was being awakened and the sun seemed to have jumped a couple of hours.

"It's time for supper," Kelly told them. Tonight we'll all eat together, but tomorrow night you will have the privilege of serving us. There will, however, be some extra rules tonight. First you will be seated where you are shown on a special 'pledge seat.' Second, whenever a member leaves of comes back to the table, you will rise and then be reseated. And finally you will be bound to the table - somewhat uniquely - during the meal."

The questioning looks indicated that none of the pledges knew exactly what she meant, but Laura assumed they would soon find out.

When the group arrived at the house, their hands were bound in front of them connected by an eight inch chain. They were allowed to wash up and were then taken into the great hall where the table was already set with food at each place. The pledges were shown to their seats which were scattered around the table. It was easy to see what Kelly had meant by 'pledge seat.' Their seats consisted of a rounded wood cylinder about six inches across held up at chair height. But the really unique feature was the dildo sticking straight up. For the men it was obvious where this shaft would go when they sat. For the women a closer examination revealed that the dildos were intended for their pussies. All the dildos were well covered with Vaseline and as they sat, each one slid home with no problem. Then Kelly attached nipple clamps to each pledge. Each clamp had a short piece of light chain attached. These Kelly fastened to the table edge directly in front of each pledge. The chains were long enough so that there was slack, even when the pledge sat up straight as directed. But when the first member came to take his place at Laura's table, she found that the chains were short enough so that when she stood, they pulled, stretching her hard nipples. Also the sensation of the dildo sliding in and out as she stood and sat again was something which she could not have imagined without trying it.

The meal passed with members finding one excuse or another to go and come, keeping the pledges busy rising off of their dildos and impaling themselves again. Finally the meal was finished and the pledges were released from the clips and had their hands fastened behind their backs again.

The pledges were taken to the other end of the room near the raised stage. They were bound facing the stage, in pairs - boy-girl - with their backs to the balcony supporting columns and with their hands raised above their heads. While some of the members disposed of the remains of the meal, others dragged out one of the pieces of 'furniture' from the wall under the balcony and placed it on the stage. This consisted of a table, covered with padded leather. The table was eight feet long and two and a half or three feet wide. As with everything else in this place, there were steel rings on the sides and ends.

The members began to gather around the stage. Some came over to tease the pledges with light cresses of fingers and tongues before moving to the chairs and couches surrounding the stage. Finally Kelly and Michael mounted the stage and spoke. "As this is the first night of their initiation," Michael began, "and since they have been without relief for several days, we thought that each should be very soundly fucked for your entertainment."

"And," Kelly added, "their sponsors will have the honor of taking them first, but afterwards we invite you to join in. Remember there are six pledges, so don't wear yourselves out on the first one. Now we will draw to see who is first." She reached into a bowl that Michael held out to her and pulled out a slip of paper. "James!" she announced.

James was untied from the column and bound tightly stretched on his back on the table. His legs were spread about a foot apart and fastened to the foot of the table while his hands were spread much wider and attached to the top. His cock was sticking straight up and his full balls hung heavily between his legs. Janet approached the foot of the table and looking James directly in the eyes, dropped the robe she had been wearing and stood naked looking down at him. She then began to lightly cress him with her fingertips, stroking his entire body from forehead to ankles, but skipping his straining genitals. The effect was obvious. James strained against his bonds and his breathing became fast and shallow.

This went on for ten minutes and then Janet began to use her tongue and lips. First around his nipples and then down his stomach and on down the insides of his thighs. Again she avoided his sex. Another five minutes of this and finally she brought her mouth to his cock and lightly licked the very tip. James was ready to scream and the next few minutes of this teasing nearly drove him wild. Finally Janet climbed onto the table and placed a knee on either side of his hips. Slowly she guided his cock until just the tip penetrated her pussy. She then began to lower and raise herself just enough to push him further but not enough to make him come just yet. Just as it seemed James was about to scream in frustration, Janet lowered herself all the way, deeply impaling herself on James' long cock. For the next minute she rode him hard and James responded by trying to break his bonds to lift himself higher off the table. But he couldn't last long and by the end of the minute he was exploding into her with an incredible orgasm which Janet matched with one of her own within seconds.

When Janet had finished riding the waves of her own release, she climbed down and beckoned to the members. Two more of the girls responded by stripping and coming onto the stage. They immediately began to stimulate James who was still in a sensitive condition from his own orgasm. They soon had him hard again and one straddled his face while the other rode his cock until all three exploded in their own release. James was taken from the table and returned to the balcony. However this time his hands were bound together over his head to the lip of the balcony and his feet were spread a couple of feet apart and anchored to rings in the floor located two feet farther back so that he was stretched at a sixty degree angle or so. A butt plug was worked into his ass and a pair of lightly weighted clamps attached to his nipples.

Kelly once more drew a name and announced, "Laura." Laura's heart seemed to skip a beat and she became even more excited as she was bound in place where James had just been. The leather was still warm from his body and she could smell the sex juices of both James and the women. John approached from her feet and, naked himself, began to tease her bare body. Much as James had been, Laura was aroused almost to screaming and constantly twisted and strained against her bonds. When John finally plunged his manhood deeply within her, she screamed at the release and then screamed again seconds later as she came with a tremendously hard orgasm and triggered a similar reaction in John. After John, Laura was teased with fingers and tongues and fucked by two more men and one woman. She also licked the men clean and ate a couple of the women to their own orgasms.

Laura was released from the table and tied in a fashion similar to James. Her wrists were fastened to the balcony lip and her ankles pulled back and spread. She was leaning forward, suspended by her wrists. A butt plug and small weighted clamps were added and she watched in frustration as Carol Anne, Rick, Ashley, and Paul were each teased and ravished in front of the entire membership. By the time all six pledges had had their turn on the table, it was past midnight. All were stretched from the balcony lip, stuffed and clipped. The clips were removed causing new waves of pain from the returning blood and the members used a number of small whips to sting nipples, buttocks, bellies, and genitals.

Finally, the pledges were released and, with their hands bound behind their backs, taken into the showers and washed by their sponsors. They were then each bound face up to their beds and blindfolded. As Laura lay in blackness she found that surprisingly she was still excited sexually. She had had more sex tonight - and in more different forms - that even most sexually active women had in two weeks. And yet she craved more! She soon got her wish. Someone began to run his tongue around her nipples and then down to lick her clit. After fifteen minutes of this teasing, she felt a hard male body atop her and a hard cock sliding deeply into her body. Both she and the unknown man came hard in huge orgasms. Then, nearly exhausted, she fell asleep. But twice more during the night she was again ravished by unknown men. She fell asleep after the last time thinking that this had only been the first day - not a full day, at that - of her initiation. There were still several to go!

12