The Adventures of Jake Cunningham

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped with pleasure as she enveloped the whole head of my penis with her mouth. Saliva escaped from her lips and ran down the length of my shaft. She began to work her way downwards. Eventually, most of shaft was contained within her moist, succulent lips. Only about two and a half inches remained at the base. These last two she eagerly massaged with her fingers.

She continued to mouth my man parts for several minutes. Each time the suckling would increase to a frenzied and frantic pace. My fully erect penis slid in and out of her plump lips. Her chubby cheeks inflated each time my penis was enveloped.

Finally, she rose up. After a great deal of forceful fellatio her lips released me. My penis was entirely soaked with saliva. A long string of drool ran from her lips to the tip of my penis.

She looked at me, with her big, bright innocent eyes. Again, she smiled. She continued to stroke my stiff member. She leaned forward. She took my hairy testicles into her mouth and sucked on each one. At first it was gentle, but it slowly became more and more aggressive.

"April," I said at last.

She stopped mid suckle. My balls were still held firmly in her mouth. She remained motionless but her eyes looked at me. She made a curious noise.

"I think, maybe you should hop on my dick." I said.

She released my balls with an audible smack.

"But, we don't have any condoms!" She protested.

"I'll pull out!" I blatantly lied.

With my cock in one hand she tilted her head forward. Her eyes peered over the rims of her glasses. It was a look of pure skepticism.

"I promise." I said.

"Alright," She said reluctantly. "But you have to tell me when you're cumming."

She threw one leg over my waist and loomed over me. She continued to stroke my very hard, erect penis. The she moved her pelvis forward and touched the tip of my penis to her vaginal lips.

A shiver ran down my spine.

I reached up and grabbed her by her love handles. I gently guided her down upon my erect penis. Her vagina was incredibly warm and moist. After some minor resistance it easily slid inside. Quickly the whole length of my shaft was enveloped.

After the initial insertion she began to move herself up and down. This allowed my penis to slide in and out of her well-lubricated vagina. As she moved the thrusts began to increase in pace and intensity.

I love it when she rides cowgirl like that. I love having her massive form straddle my body. I watched her breasts and belly fat jiggled in unison. Her face transitioned from a beautiful smile to a look of orgasmic pleasure. Her mouth hung ajar. A half confused look of ecstasy was splayed across her face.

As she grinded her body against mine, I reached out and ran my hands across her belly. I loved the way it felt. It jiggled under my fingertips. Slowly my hands moved upwards until they found her breasts. I clutched them tightly as she continued to grind.

After several minutes of thrusting and grinding, April achieved orgasm. I felt her body stop and her muscles tighten. She let out a loud orgasmic cry and fell forward. Her grinding immediately halted. She took a few moments to catch her breath.

"Why don't we try reverse cowgirl?" I panted. I could feel both our hearts racing.

She sat up and nodded. She stood up and changed position. Moments later, our coitus resumed. I watched her from behind as she rode my dick again and again. I really enjoy the reverse cowgirl position. It mixes some of the anonymity of having taking a woman from behind, with the ease and relaxation of lying down.

As she rode me, I imagined what she would look like from the front. Sometimes I imagine what she would look like doing another guy in this position. Other times I think about taking her down to the run down gas station. It sits just down the street. There is a glory hole in the washroom. I imagine her riding me while I sit on the toilet. During all this she is also sucking another guy off through the glory hole.

We continued to fornicate as I felt a tickle beginning to form in my abdomen. It was the sensation of a growing orgasm. It began to spread slowly from my abdomen to my penis and testicles.

The sensation is hard to explain. Except that you know an orgasm is coming. I began to feel panic set in. I could feel it creeping up inside me. It starts as a tickle then grows to something you can't ignore. I began to doubt my plan. I didn't want April to think she couldn't trust me. I also, did not want to lose her. At the last moment, I decided not to go through with it. I decided I was going to pull out.

It reached a point where I could hesitate no longer. I could feel the bubbling sensation in my loins and genitals growing. The moment of climax would soon be upon me.

I reached around; taking her left breast in my hand and squeezing it tightly. With my free hand, I grasped her large, plump pot belly. I could feel the muscles in her abdomen moving around under layer of belly fat. I began to thrust at an increasingly frenzied pace. The shaft of my penis spastically rubbed against the moist, soft walls of her vaginal crevice. I wanted to get a few more good thrusts in before I pulled out. I let out another groan of pleasure.

I could feel the uncertainty in her body. It was as if she sensed my oncoming orgasm.

"Harder, baby harder." She encouraged, propping herself up with one hand.

I continued to thrust with my heightened sense of arousal. I was certain that the watery, alkaline solution that proceeded ejaculation was leaking from my penis inside her. I decided just a few more quick thrusts. Then I planned to pull out andshoot across the bed sheets.

Suddenly, it was upon me. I felt a hot stream of ejaculate burst forth from my penis. I gasped loudly and pulled her downward. This violently drove my penis inside her. It went as deep as possible. It was submerged entirely and our pelvises collided. She too let out a loud moan of pleasure.

My penis was erupting inside her. I could feel the muscles in her abdomen tightening. As I came, she came. Her muscles stiffen. I felt her moan loudly as her entire body tensed.

"Jake!" She squealed.

My penis throbbed again. It spat forth another hot, wet glob of semen that coated her insides. I buried my face in her back and squeezed hr tightly. With each throb I groaned again and she reciprocated in kind.

As I came, I imagined my sperm making its way through her cervix. It traveled into her uterus. There it would find her unprotected egg and impregnate her. Another squirt of semen shot into her. I knew I was trying to impregnate her. I wanted her to carry my child. I wanted her belly and breasts to become large and engorged. I imagined my baby growing inside her. The thought of her wandering around the apartment, her belly swollen to massive girth drove me on.

I released another, final emission. It was smaller then the previous ones. Finally, the throbbing subsided and I lay exhausted. I tightly clutched her trembling form.

"That felt really good." She said quietly, in-between breaths. The comment sounded vaguely insincere, like it was true but she didn't want to admit it.

A time which must've only been moments, but felt like an eternity passed.

"I tried to pull out." I said breathlessly. I don't think I was convincing.

"No you didn't." She replied quietly. There was no anger in her voice. She didn't seem upset or betrayed. It was simply a statement.

We lay still for a time. We listened to the beating of each other's heart. When both finally slowed, everything got quiet.

"I love you." I half whispered to her.

There was a long pause, which once more felt like an eternity.

"I love you too." She replied.

A few moments more passed and then she began to move. She shifted her weight and stood up. My penis slid out of her. It was accompanied by a large, thick glob of semen. It splattered onto my quickly softening penis.

She dismounted then stood next to the edge. She silently looked down at me. She grabbed my ratty old T-shirt, rolled it into a ball and thrust it between her legs. She wiggled it around, mopping up whatever leaked from her vaginal lips.

"I think I need to be cleaned, baby." I said indicating my package.

She bent forward. She began gently sucking upon my penis and testicles. She lovingly sucked up every drop of semen and vaginal juices.

"We taste the best when mixed together." She said. Then she licked a large glob of semen sitting at the base of my penis.

She stood up and licked whatever excess had stuck to her lips and fingers. She proceeded walked into the bathroom licking her finger and thumb.

There was a large, thick black marker sitting on the dresser. I picked it up and followed her into the washroom. I watched myself in the mirror, as I approached from behind. For a brief moment we made eye contact. Then she looked away.

I pulled the cap off the marker with an audible POP. She didn't react, it was a ritual we had done many times before. I set the lid down on the counter top. I placed my hand firmly on her large, pale backside to steady her. She fidgeted a little under my weight and then returned to her original position. I bent over slightly, leaning in close so I could get a better look at my flesh canvas.

I lowered the tip of the felt marker to her flesh. She quivered slightly. Slowly I traced a straight vertical line. Then I added a curve. The line became the letter P. I looked back up at her in the mirror.

Slowly, methodically I traced the following phrase on her ass cheek.

"PROPERTY OF JAKE CUNNINGHAM."

I liked to think of it as my own personal brand. Maybe someday, she'd get it as a tattoo. I knew she wasn't keen on the idea, but I could talk her into it. Maybe tomorrow during sex, I'd pull out and cum all over the mark.

I approached the counter and replaced the cap. I reached down and slapped her ass hard. She jumped and her ass jiggled.

"Who owns this pussy?" I asked, unable to contain the big grin spreading across my face.

She turned to me, her expression was flat. Her eyes were wide, wet and trembling. It was like she was even more naked.. She was completely exposed and vulnerable. I could do anything I wanted to her.

"You do, daddy.' She said in her child-like voice a quiet, little murmur. It was little more than a squeak.

It was at that moment she looked like she was about to burst into tears. Instead, she leapt forward and threw her arms around my neck. Her lips pressed tightly to mine and her eyes shut our mouths opened and our tongues danced across one another as they had on that first date. It was at that moment I realized. She wanted what I gave her and loved what I did to her.

God, I love her.

12