The Adventures of Julie Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dirty talk got me back into my cruel mood and I looked at Julie and said to her, "Show me what you are willing to do for me." I then proceeded to slide my cock out of Beth's ass with a slight pop and directed Julie's face to my cock. Regardless of what Julie said earlier, there was no way of telling if my cock was clean or not. All I know is I wanted Julie to suck my cock straight from Beth's ass. Julie tried to use her hands, but I pulled them away and made her take it straight to her mouth. In and out I went and made her suck every inch.

Beth continued with the dirty talk which really put me close to the edge. "She hollered out, taste my ass you bitch. Lick his cock clean." When I was satisfied with that I slid it back into Beth's ass and she groaned again as I pumped her. This time I made Julie stay on her knees so that when I pulled my cock out of Beth's ass there would be no delay.

"I held Julie's chin in my hand and said, "Show me how bad you want me." With this I pulled out my cock and put it right in Julie's mouth. I did this about 3 or 4 more times each time with me telling her to "Taste Beth's ass."

The last time I did it I let them both know how good this all felt and that I was ready to cum. I looked at Julie and said, "Beth is an incredible cock sucker, I want to cum in her mouth." When I laid down on the bed, Beth wasted no time in resuming her blowjob activities.

Julie and Beth must have talked in the past because Beth would continue with her dirty talk by saying, "I am gonna get him to blow in my mouth. Are you able to do that, Julie?" She would then look at me and say, "Tell Julie how good of a cock sucker I am and how you want to cum in my mouth."

I went along, both for Beth's amusement and because it was true. Beth could really suck cock well and it had been a long time since I had cum in a woman's mouth from their mouth alone. I kept saying things like, "Beth, you are the best at this, EVER. I can't wait to cum in your mouth." "Please let me cum in your mouth."

It didn't take much longer. Beth seemed to know all of my triggers and soon I was reaching the point of no return. I then went more verbal and told her to "Suck it down," and "Swallow my cum." When I did cum she continued to stroke with her hand and suck with her mouth. I was to the point where I was oversensitive and it was driving me crazy. She got up to kiss Julie and I could clearly see that she was cum-swapping with her and that Julie wasn't expecting this. She took what she could like a trooper.

When Beth was done swallowing and swapping she looked at Julie and said, "That is how you give a blowjob" and went into the bathroom to clean up. When she returned she was fully dressed and said, "I need to get home to my husband." This statement became even more shocking to me when she added, "Here is my number, call me if you want to do this again."

She walked down the stairs and out the door. When I heard the car start and pull out, I asked Julie about her. Julie said that she was married to an abusive husband and that is how she got the scar on her face. She also said that Beth wasn't really a friend, but a girl she knew that was looking to get back at her husband. It was all making sense to me now.

Unfortunately for Julie, I was now in my refractory period and starting to feel guilty about my new relationship. Julie asked me to stay the night but I told her I needed to go. When she asked about getting together again, I responded with, "Just let me know when Beth is ready."

It was cruel and hurtful, but I was falling in love and the only way I was going to continue to see Julie is if she was going to give me what I wanted. Julie and I only got together a few times after that -- including the earlier story (part 1) -- and I will finish that event in part 6, the final chapter.

12