Sarah Shares Her Husband

Story Info
Loving wife shares her husband with her best friend.
3.1k words
4.48
114k
145

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how my wife shared me with her best friend.

One night while me (Jay) and my wife Sarah were at home watching a movie, she gets a phone call from her best friend asking if she could come over and vent a little.

About half hour later Bree is at our house. Sarah walks her into the living room as I grab a beer for everyone. I could tell this was going to be a long night.

Bree has been divorced for about 6 months now and I'm sure she is going to complain about how lousy men are.

Bree takes a big swig of beer and starts her vent session. For the next hour we let her get out all her problems. Most of the dirt from the divorce we knew about, he had cheated on her for over a year with some ugly bitch he met online. Bree's sex life during that year was nearly non-existent she said and that's why she got suspicious. She had followed him from work to the some crappy house across town. The thing that really pissed her off was that she was fat and ugly in her words. Bree is not fat or ugly. She is about 5'3 and slightly thick, mainly her ass and tits with the latter being in the 36C range or larger. Beautiful olive complexion with dark hair and sexy eyes.

Bree says, "You know, if he would have asked if he could sleep with someone else, I probably would let him. I would've help pick the girl and hell it was one of my fantasies to watch him fuck another girl. But no, he had to try and hide it, well hope his ass is happy now. It has been nearly a year and half since a man has made me cum, ain't that some shit!"

Sarah gasps "My dear, that is awful. You want me to send Jay over to help you out?" and gives a cute laugh at the end.

I knew she was joking, but we have role-played me fucking another girl while she watches. Usually a hot girl she see's while we are out. Later that night she will talk to me like she is watching me fuck her. So, this is a fantasy of hers and mine of course.

I laugh "One of these days I'm going to take your offer Sarah." and then I take a swig of beer and get up to relieve myself.

I could here the girls laughing and talking hush-hush. I knew they were probably getting some girl talk out, so I decided to give them a little extra time to talk.

"I'm gonna take a shower, be out in a bit." I yell down the hall.

"Sounds good, we will be in here getting drunk." yells Sarah back.

It takes me about fifteen minutes to shower and get into some relaxing cloths, mainly some loose shorts and a sleeveless shirt.

I come into the living room and only Sarah is sitting there, and she pats the sofa next to her. As I sit down next to her, she leans in for a hot sexy kiss that sends my blood to near boiling temp.

"Can I ask you to do something?" Sarah whispers in my ear.

"Of course you can."

"Ok, I'm just going to say it then, I want you to make Bree cum tonight and I want to watch." she says as she grabs my cock through my shorts.

My cock throbbed in her hand and grew nearly rock hard.

"So can I take that as a yes?" she whispered as she stroked my cock harder.

"I will do it if you and Bree and sure about it." I say.

"I could tell she was needing some tension relief. I told her I was actually kind of serious about my proposal earlier. Then I asked if she wanted to get fucked by you and told me OMG yes. I told her I would check with you, but told her to go ahead and get a shower while I talked it with you first. And so Yes, I want to see you fuck Bree senseless. You better make her cum. And I am going to sit back and watch you the whole time."

She softly guides my hand to her shorts where they are soaking through with wetness. She moans as I rub her through her shorts.

Sarah slowly gets up from the sofa.

"I'm going to prep the spare bedroom and get a shower too. You and Bree talk it out while I get ready for the show."

And Sarah disappears down the hall.

I cannot believe what is going on, my mind is spinning a thousand miles an hour and then Bree walks in with some extra short shorts on and a spaghetti strap shirt on. Her nipples are straining to get through her shirt. She is looking amazing.

She sits on the sofa across from me. I can tell she is nervous and excited.

"Sarah said she wanted me to help you relieve some stress tonight!" I say to Bree.

"Oh, Yes! Actually, I need to get fucked, like I want to be sore tomorrow. I need it. OMG, I need it."

"Well I think I can make that happen for you. Are there any rules or anything I need to know about?" I ask.

"Me and Sarah talked about it and we both said no real rules, anything goes. But I do have a request?"

"And what is that?" I excitedly ask.

"I'm not worried about getting pregnant, baby makers are un-installed, and Sarah said you are snipped anyways. But I really want you to cum on my face, like I need to feel kind of slutty. At least the first time you cum."

"Sarah is not a big facial person, so yea, I'll cum on your face."

"Sounds like a deal."

We continue talking for a few more minutes when Sarah comes down the hall and sits down next to me, looking gleeful.

"So, are we a go for operation Make Bree Cum?" asks Sarah.

"I have accepted the mission and will give it my all." I respond aloud.

"Oh yes, I so need this." Says Bree

"Then I'm going to the room and going to get comfy, you two come in when you are ready and pretend I am not there."

Sarah walks towards the spare bedroom with some loose cotton shorts and a tight-fitting top. Her nipples are hard with excitement.

We give Sarah about a minute before I stand and take Bree by the hand and guide her to the spare bedroom.

"I can't wait to see what I'll be working with; Sarah says you're packing."

"Guess you will be the judge of that."

As we enter the room, I pull Bree into my grasp, run my fingers into her hair, give her a light pull and kiss her strongly. I can reach down and grab her ass and pull her tighter to me and I can feel her grow excited.

I release my kiss and pull her head back exposing her neck. My lips make contact with the skin of her neck and I kiss and suck her neck with enthusiasm. I can feel her skin get goose bumps as she takes a small gasp. I kiss across the top of her large breast and give one a tight squeeze. I can feel her nipple stabbing through her thin shirt. I slide her shirt to the side and suck her nipple between my lips. I roll my tongue around her nipple and massage her breast with my hands.

Bree pulls herself away and quickly drops to her knees. She wastes no time pulling my shorts down over my hard eight inch cock.

"Oh my goodness, I've never had one this big before." As she grabs my cock and begins to lightly stroke it. "I'll try my best."

She softly wraps her wet lips around the tip of my dick. The warmth of her mouth is amazing. She slowly starts licking up and down my shaft. You can tell she is analyzing how to handle this hard cock in front of her. She again wraps her lips around my head and slowly begins working her mouth up and down my cock. Each stroke she goes a little further and adjust her head to take it more each time.

She takes me deep and I can feel the back of her throat. She is about two thirds the way down and her mouth feels amazing. She comes up for breath and grabs my hands and places them on the back of her head.

"Help me take you all the way, make me take you all the way, and fuck my mouth."

Without hesitation, she opens her mouth and I slide my cock in. I take a few slow strokes across her wet tongue. I find the back of her throat and hold her in place for a few seconds. As I pull back I reposition the angle of my cock, and send it back deep. This time finding the entry to her throat. I rock my cock back and forth getting deeper and deeper until I make her take the full plunge. I feel her lips against the base of my shaft, her mouth salivating and drooling down me. Her gag reflex is fighting me, but she wanted this. I pull my cock out of her mouth and drag her so her back is pinned against the bed. Bree is drooling and breathing hard.

Now I begin to fuck her mouth like she wanted. I pump my cock till it hits the back of her throat, and then every so often I bury her deep and hold her in place. When I pull out, I give her just enough time to take a couple breaths and then my cock is slamming into her mouth. My balls slapping against her chin. Her throat has accepted defeat and allows my cock to fuck her with ease.

I glance over at my wife and she is laid back on the chaise lounge with a eight inch purple dildo in her mouth. It looks like she is fucking her mouth like I am fucking Bree. The sight of Sarah gagging herself is magic by it self. Sarah has her pussy pointing in my direction and it is dripping with excitement.

I slide my cock out of Bree's mouth one last time and toss her up on the bed. I place her on her back with her ass at the edge. I kneel and spread her legs, placing her feet on my shoulders and slide her shorts off with ease. In an instant I dive into her pussy. Her pussy is dripping already and taste of sweet nectar. She gives out some deep moans and I lick all around her pussy, playing with her pussy lips, sucking on them and sending my tongue deep into her pussy lapping up all her juices.

I insert a finger slowly, testing how tight she is and I can tell this is going to take some work to fit into. I slowly finger fuck her pussy while I lick and suck on her clit. I slowly inset another finger, trying to open her up just a little. She lets out a loud moan as she is stretched a little. After a couple of strokes, she starts rocking her hips and I pick up my finger banging pace. Before long I am full on slamming my fingers to the knuckles into her pussy as I suck her clit. She suddenly bucks hard and holds a tight arch as she climaxes sending juices pouring from her pussy. My hand and chin are dripping with her juices. I slowly let Bree relax and recover for a minute.

Hearing some moans from the corner, I peak at Sarah again and she is finger fucking herself with one hand and rubbing her clit hard with the other. She then presses her hands hard against her pussy as she releases her squirt across a towel she's laying on.

I wipe the juices from my chin and spread them onto my hard cock as lube. This pussy is as wet as it can get, but the wetter the better. I grab Bree's legs and pull her to the edge of the bed, while holding her legs up, I align my cock and press it against her wet pussy. I slowly start to push into her. The tip begins to feel the tightness as her pussy begins to accept my hard cock. I pull pack and begin another slow push. Bree gasp a loud moan as she feels the size of my cock stretching her pussy.

I want my cock to feel all of her, to be wrapped all around me. I grab her legs tight and pull her to me as I push my cock forward, and finally, my cock is buried to the bottom. Bree is gasping and moaning so loud. Never having felt a cock so big and hard this deep. I pause, allowing her pussy to relax and pulse around my cock. I can feel her pussy shuttering as she moans.

I again look over to my beautiful wife. She has a leg propped up on the arm of the chaise and legs spread. Her hand is between her legs holding her large eight-inch dildo pressed deep into her pussy. She is rubbing her tits with one hand slowly but firmly. Her eyes are locked on me and a huge smile on her face.

Now Bree's pussy has relaxed a little and I begin slow full-length strokes in and out of her hot pussy. I bring my cock out till the tip is barely in and then bury my cock till the bottom. Every stroke, Bree gasp and moans. Her pussy is so tight around my cock, I can feel her pussy across all the ridges of my hard cock. My pace quickens till our body is making loud smacking noises when my body slams into her and my dick reaches its apex. Bree is moaning and gasping, her hands are gripping the sheets tight. As I fuck Bree hard, I spread her legs in a V so I can admire the view of my cock slamming into this beautiful shaved pussy.

Sarah is on the chaise lounge spread wide like Bree, and is slamming her huge dildo into her pussy at the same pace I'm fucking Bree. Sarah is enjoying the sight of me fucking Bree, and enjoying fucking herself too. And me, I'm in heaven.

Bree starts moaning loud as her body begins to shutter, she's clawing hard at the sheets and I am pounding into her pussy with force sending loud slaps through the air. Suddenly Bree arches up and off my dick, and her pussy squirts a fountain across my body, her juices dripping down my dick. She collapses on the bed breathing hard, her body quivering, legs stretched tight.

I don't give her time to recover, she said she wanted to get fucked, and I am not done yet. I grab her by the hips and flip her over onto her belly and pull her up onto all fours and mount up behind her. I slam my dick into her dripping pussy and it gladly accepts it now. I waste no time and begin slamming her from behind. I reach my hand out and bring it in fast with a loud crack against her right ass cheek. She moans loud and begins thrusting back against me, taking it hard and fast.

Bree's pussy is dripping wet and her pussy is gripping me tightly. I look down and watch my dick disappear with every stroke. I vary my pace allowing Bree and me to catch our breath a little. When I do long slow strokes, I can feel her pussy grip across my ridges and her lips stretching with me. As I'm going slow, Bree reaches under and caresses my balls and rubs her pussy. As I slow stroke out she rubs her pussy and clit, and once my balls are pressed against her, she sofly grabs my balls and pulls me into her deeper.

Sarah has flipped over on all fours and has her ass pointed in my direction. She is plowing that huge dildo into her pussy hard and fast. She is looking around to me, biting her lips and watching every stroke I make. Her pussy is dripping with juices and I can hear how wet she is when her hand smacks against her pussy while fucking it with the dildo. Her legs begin to shake and her pumping starts to grow eratic. I can tell she is building for a huge orgasm. This causes me to start slamming into Bree's pussy harder. Sarah gives out a loud groan as she collapses onto the chaise lounge with the dildo buried deep into her pussy.

After watching Sarah just have a huge orgasm, I can feel my balls growing tight. I start moaning as I slam my hard cock into Bree's pussy that is pouring juices again. She starts to moan with me and can feel me grow harder and bigger as my orgasm starts to build. I begin pulling her by the hips into me.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum on your face." I groan loud to Bree.

A few more thrust and I can feel I'm about to erupt. I quickly pull my cock out of Bree's pussy and throw her hips around causing her body to spin. I grab her by the back of the head and pull her to my cock. Her lips are an inch from my cock as it erupts sending ropes of cum across her face. Blast after blast are sent across her lips, eyes and into her hair. As my cock stops erupting, I send it into her mouth making her suck out what ever might be left. She eases her mouth off my cock and swallows slowly.

My balls are completely empty, and my wife is on a chair in the corner face down with her own juices dripping from a dildo. Her best friend is covered in my cum and licking me clean.

Bree stands and walks into the bathroom to clean herself. I collapse onto the bed and Sarah crawls over and lays her head on my chest. I stroke her hair.

"How are you doing?" I ask, hoping she isn't upset.

"Oh my, I am so happy and excited and just floating, you were amazing. I hope Bree had a good time." Sarah excitedly replies.

"A good time, hell that was one of the best fucks I've ever had." Bree gleams from the door.

Sarah looks at me and kisses me, then looks at Bree, "Let me know when you need to schedule your next appointment and what you are needing."

"I will...and it will be soon." Bree giggles.