The Adventures of Lexi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's it going up there with my drink?"

"Gimmmmea minute."

I could tell that he was going to need a little help so I reached for my purse and pulled out my KY again. Since I knew he couldn't do anything with all of these people watching I decided to go ahead and push two fingers into his asshole this time.

I heard him give a little yelp followed by a moan as my fingers worked on him.

"Hereyago little lady." A hand reached down with a cup for me. I happily took it in my other hand and sucked it down. As I was finishing the last of my drink I could see that his cock was starting to wake up. I held up the cup for him to take away and used my free hand lift his balls up so that I could lick his taint. With my mouth I could feel the pressure of my fingers inside of him through the thin skin of his taint. I slowly worked my mouth up and around one of his testicles. I kept my fingers working on his asshole as I sucked on his balls. Once I felt his hard cock bouce against my forehead I pulled my mouth off of his balls and lowered my lips onto his cock.

"Need another preety lady?"

"mhmmhm hmmmm" Was all I could manage with his manhood pulsing inside my mouth.

When I finally had him at full attention I could already taste his pre-cum dripping out of his cock. Once he finally got going he didn't stop. I could feel him thrusting his body into my face. His cock was almost too big for me, but I managed to take him all in. I had to breathe through my nose in time with his rhythm to avoid choking. While I was sucking away on his cock I brought my free hand up to his balls and started to pull on his ball sack.

"Ohhh yeah baby, don't stop."

As I felt his pace quickening I pulled him deep into my mouth while pushing my fingers deep into him with one hand and pulling on his ball sack with my other hand. With my fingers at their deepest and his cock fully buried in my face I felt his penis start to expand and shoot its first stream of cum into me. I happily swallowed as he kept cumming. I have never seen anyone cum this much but I was determined to finish him off. I took my fingers out of his ass and used both hands to pull him tight against me. I could barely breathe as my nose was pressed against him. Wave after wave of cum kept flowing and I had to concentrate. After several spurts I could tell that he was slowing down. It felt like it must have take several minutes for him to stop cumming in my mouth, but I drank every drop. I could smell his musty aroma all over me at this point I felt like it must have been a gallon of cum that he just pumped into me. After he finally finished and I licked the rest of his cum off of his cock I was ready to get up when I heard.

"Don't stop yet honey. Let's do it again."

As he said that he was shoving another drink at me. I took it from him and started to drink it. I can't believe that he was ready for more. I gave him everything that I had, I sucked him dry!

After finishing the drink and handing the cup back up to him I lifted his robe again and saw that he was still as hard as a rock. I wrapped my lips around him again, but at this point my jaw was getting a little sore. I knew that I wasn't ready for another round of that again.

I saw that there was quite a bit of room behind the bar so I turned around. Using the edge of a keg I was able to prop myself up and position my ass in front of his cock. I held up his robe and draped it over me so that he couldn't see anything. I used my hand to push my panties out of the way and guide his cock into me. With all of the cum that was still in my ass his cock slide easily into me. I felt him resume his rhythmic thrusting as I braced myself. I felt him reach down and put his hands on my waist to pull me into him with each thrust. I could feel his balls slapping against my own panty covered balls as he buried himself deep into my asshole.

The second time around didn't take too long for him and thankfully he didn't fill me with as much cum as the first time. I could feel his cock growing inside of me as the first spurt of cum shot out of his cock. Since I already had so much cum in me I think it immediately started to drip out of my ass. With each additional spurt I could feel more of his cum running down my leg.

After he withdrew his cock from my ass I reached over and used his robe to wipe the cum from my legs. After cleaning myself off I stood up and gave the monk a big open mouthed kiss. I still had so much cum in my mouth that I felt like sharing. Using my tongue I pushed everything that I could into his mouth. He didn't know what to do after I pulled away so he swallowed.

"Good boy."

I gave him another little kiss and then turned back to the party. I could see that the loser in the tuxedo shirt was still watching me as I crossed the room. I found a mirror and started to fix my makeup. Over my shoulder I could see that someone was walking up to me. A tall black guy with a massive chest came up to me and asked if I wanted a drink. I took the cup he offered me and placed it on the table as I finished my make up.

He was wearing a Dracula costume, or really a just tight black spandex shirt, black jeans, and a cape. After I finished my makeup I picked up the drink and turned to my new suitor. He looked me in my eyes and without waiting for permission put a hand behind my neck and pulled my face to his. He started to kiss me with his full body. I could feel his other hand go around my back and pull me into him. His hand slid down my back and went under my dress. As he massaged my ass I wondered if he noticed that my panties were covered in cum.

Without warning his hand came around the front of me and approached my crotch.

I tried to pull away, I knew this wouldn't be good, but he was too strong. He wrapped his hand around my panty cover cock and started to rub me. He pulled his mouth off of mine and pushed me down onto the sofa that was against the wall behind me. He quickly pulled my panties to the side and freed my swollen cock. I had been waiting for this all night long.

As Dracula started to rub my cock I could see that tuxedo boy was still watching me. Although he didn't look so happy anymore. While I wondered about the loser in the corner, I felt his warm moist breathe on my cock. He wrapped his lips around me and swallowed my whole cock into his face. I could see the top of his shaved head poking out from under the lacy edges of my dress as he bobbed up and down on my cock. After all that I had been through I knew I wouldn't be able to last long. I grabbed his head and pulled his face into cock as I emptied myself into his mouth. I could feel wave after wave of orgasm rolling over my body. I lay there motionless as he cleaned off my cock with this mouth and put my panties back in place. He sat down next to me and pulled me towards him in another deep passionate kiss. I could taste my own cum on his lips and it made me hungry for more.

I pulled away from him and asked if he wanted to come back to my place.

The walk to Jessica's wasn't very long and I was excited to bring a guest back for her. She answered the door in the same red costume she was wearing earlier. Head to toe she was a crimson goddess.

She brought us in and led up down to her party room. After giving each of us a big kiss she turned to me and said "It tastes like you had a good time Lexi."

She then threw herself down on a couch lifted her skirt and said "me first!"

I dropped to my knees and crawled between her legs. I couldn't wait to taste her again. She was already very moist and I could tell that I wasn't the first one for her tonight because as she spread her legs I could see someone else's cum oozing out. As I hungrily attacked her pussy with my tongue I began licking up the cum from inside of her. I felt a strong pair of hands pulling us my dress and pulling off my panties. He must have already taken his clothes off because I could already feel the tip of his penis pressing against me.

He was teasing my with the tip of his penis and only put it in a little and then took it back out. I was moaning with desire as Jessica was cumming for the first time. Slowly he eased he cock inside of me as I lapped up all of Jessica's juices.

I could feel him pushing against me as he built a steady rhythm with his cock. Jessica repositioned herself so that she was now on the floor between both of our legs as my new friend was fucking me in the ass.

I could feel her tongue sliding against my balls as the pounding picked up pace. Jessica pulled herself up so that she could wrap her lips around my cock while Dracula was still thrusting. I could tell that she was trying to get into the same rhythm as him. I could feel that I was filling her mouth as he was filling me up.

It was incredible.

Before long I could already tell from his grunting that he was getting close. I think Jessica did too. She started to pick up her pace so that we could finish together. I didn't know if I could cum against so soon but I was happy to try. As his pace continued to quicken I could feel his cock growing inside me. I knew he was almost there. He gave me one last powerful thrust, almost knocking me over, burying his hard cock deep inside of my ass. I felt his cock expanding, I thought it was going to rip me in half.

When the firt shot of cum sprayed out of his cock I could feel that I was also going to come again. I was grinding my ass into his crotch to make sure that I had every inch of him inside of me as I came. I felt another burst coming from his cock as I exploded into Jessica's mouth. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over me as my big black stud continued to shoot his hot semen into me. I could tell from her noises that Jessica was having a hard time keeping up with my own cum. Slowly my orgasm subsided but he kept his cock deep in me. I could feel his body pressing against my back as he continued to cum.

Jessica pulled herself up so that her face was beneath mine. I knew what she wanted and I lowered my mouth onto hers. As we kissed I could feel her tongue pushing my cum into my mouth. I used my tongue to help her and wrestled with hers in the ocean of semen. After I swallowed all of my cum I could feel him pulling his cock out of my ass.

I didn't want it to end but I was drained. I knew it was time for me to go. I straightened my dress, put my panties back on, fixed my make up and headed home for the evening. When I left the two of them were both collapsed and panting on the floor.

What a night!

12