The Adventures of Zeke Jordan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNWTBOD
TNWTBOD
500 Followers

"You make it sound as if you're not a god yourself."Zeke commented. The man took on a devious smile. Happy that his little 'slip' of tongue didn't go unnoticed. He couldn't just come out and tell Zeke who he was, but if Zeke discovered it for himself then there was nothing he could do about it.

"I am, at the same time, a god and yet not a god. I'm someone who the Greeks believed shared a job with another god. When I told them of my powers they didn't take me literally, only philosophically as they tended to do. This led to so much confusion that I'm not even sure if the gods know what my powers are. With the exception of the other four and Chaos that is."

"What other four?"Zeke asked feeling as if he was on the verge of something. The apparition smiled once again. Enough was enough for now, he had already given Zeke more hints than necessary, and Zeke would probably figure out who he was.

"It's unimportant,"the apparition said changing subjects." Here I want you to have these." And with that there was a large flash and two red metal gauntlets appeared in front of Zeke. With a little apprehension Zeke grabbed them and put them on. A soon as they were in place though, they transformed into a pair of traditional Muay Thai bandages. They wrapped around his hands and went over his forearm all the way to his elbow. Then suddenly they flashed and disappeared. Zeke looked up at the glowing figure in front of him for an explanation.

"Those are a special pair of gauntlets that I made in order to help you out. They will give you much needed protection against weapons and other attacks. Seeing as how all your fighting skills center around hand to hand combat, they will help immensely. They have melded into your skin and will come to the surface when needed. But I warn you be careful with them. When I made them I put a certain amount of sentience in them so that they could protect you and also grow stronger as you did. Meaning that they are basically living weapons. They won't work for anybody but you, but they won't work for you unless they approve of what you're doing in your life. The more they like you the more you'll get out of them. Now time is running short. Do you have any questions before you go?"

Zeke was about to answer no when he thought of one thing that had been bugging him.

"Yeah, just one thing. I've been sleeping a lot lately and..."Zeke trailed off not really knowing how to finish the question. He figured that if his patron had anything to do with it, then that would be adequate to get a response.

"Oh yeah the whole sleep thing. That's just you're body getting acclimated to the power running through you. It gets acclimated faster when you're asleep, so you've been sleeping more. Luckily that's just for the first upgrade and for this one you'll feel just fine."the god answered.

"Wait what do you mean this upgrade?"Zeke asked, but it was to late, the god was already reaching for him. When the god made contact with him Zeke felt a jolt of energy flow into him. And then like last time he was gripped with a searing pain. Just as he fell unconscious he heard the apparition speak.

"This will augment your powers as well as give you a host of other new things so have fun discovering . A bit of advice for you though, with this power increase your abilities are more potent, which means next time you want to practice don't use your hand. Otherwise if you imagine it burning then your skin will think it's burning. Causing the skin on your hand to start scorching itself as well as causing you're blood to cauterize. Remember mind over matter. If you want to play with fire I say use a tree or a leaf or such. Anyway until next time." And with that Zeke's consciousness floated away.

_____

Zeke awoke with a yawn. This time he wasn't even surprised by the increase in his vision or hearing. Looking down at his morning wood he was glad to see that it hadn't grown as well with this new "upgrade". He figured it would be good to get in front of a mirror to check out the damage before he hopped in the shower.

Zeke made his way to his full length mirror and had to bite back a scream. Where he use to have a small crown covering his heart the crown was now inside the mouth of a giant tribal lion. The lion had a thick black outline as well as a silver detailing. It looked almost like a tiger but the thick black mane gave it away. Zeke figured that maybe it was a Liger. He was going to go take a shower, but something else peaked his interest. The way the Liger's tail hung on his shoulder seemed unnatural. Almost as if it was pointing to something on his back. Turning around Zeke actually did scream as he saw the tattoos on his back.

In the center of his back was a giant eight pointed star. From the star two wings streamlined, designed in a way that the tips of each wing rested on the curve of one of his shoulders. Zeke turned back around and looked at the liger design on the left side of his body. Remembering how the wing had tapered on the right side Zeke couldn't fight back the notion that maybe one day he'd have some sort of design over there as well.

Shaking off the shock Zeke went to go and take a quick shower before coming back to his room. He had learned a lot last night, albeit through slips of tongue, about the apparition. Whoever this god was he was connected to four others and Chaos, and shared the same job as another god because the Greek misinterpreted his powers. Zeke had a book on Greek myths that he'd gotten as a child in his dresser so he pulled it out and began researching. He started from the beginning with Chaos and worked his way forward.

Chaos was the original being and from him sprouted five more beings. Gaia was Earth, Tatarus the Abyss, Nyx was night, Erebus was darkness, and Eros of love. Looking at the five names Zeke began to smile.

"Five gods who are not gods perfect."he thought as he began to go through the list. He was sure that his god was a male so that crossed off Nyx and Gaia. Zeke had no idea what the Abyss was so he sat that to the side in case he needed to do more research on him. Erebus was darkness. Philosophically darkness could mean a lot of things. Death, decay, evil, lots of things but nothing that could be misconstrued as feelings. Which left Eros the deity of love. Thinking about it Aphrodite was the goddess of Love so it seemed Eros shared a duty with another god. Philosophically speaking if Eros told the Greeks he was the god of feelings they could have thought he meant love. It seemed that Eros for now was his best bet.

Flipping to the table of contents Zeke saw that there were two pages in the book directly related to Eros. Zeke made to turn to those pages, but was thwarted by the sound of the doorbell. Quickly donning a shirt Zeke raced downstairs to answer the door.

When he opened it he was faced with the sight of Melissa standing there with a small bag, and wearing only a t-shirt and a small pair of jean shorts that stopped just short of her thighs. When he saw her Zeke thought about grabbing her and pulling her in for a kiss, but from the text message from yesterday made him stop. He still wasn't sure if Melissa was having second thoughts.

"Hey come on in Melissa."Zeke said as he moved aside to let her in.

"Hey Zeke, I brought my swimsuit in case Zaira shows up,"Melissa said as she held up the small bag."How about you grab some towels and meet me by the pool?" Zeke nodded and went upstairs to grab a couple of towels as well as change into his swimming trunks. He decided to leave his shirt on though, after all it would be difficult to explain the tattoos.

When he got outside Zeke gasped as he saw Melissa had already changed into her swimsuit. It was a small green two piece that barely covered anything. It's only function seemed to be to tease everyone with what it held rather than provide any support. Seeing that Zeke had arrived Melissa dived into the pool. When she came up she noticed that Zeke had took a seat close to the edge of the pool and she swam over and propped herself on the side. She had a few things she wanted to say and hoped that Zeke would understand where she was coming from. She didn't see the point in tiptoeing around the situation so she just started talking.

"Look Zeke about the other day I..."

"You had fun, but don't want to ever do it again. I understand,"Zeke finished with a dejected tone.

"No, not that, it's just that some of the things you said,"Melissa forged on.

"Made you feel bad and now you hate me?"Zeke asked worried.

"Okay look we're not going to get anywhere unless you let me talk, so from here on out don't interrupt me okay?"Melissa asked and when Zeke nodded a yes she smiled and continued.

"Like I was saying, the other day when we had sex, it was wonderful and amazing and I want it to happen again and again. But what I'm worried about is some of the things you and I said during,"Melissa continued, unable to stop the blush coming to her face as some of the words that she said flashed in her mind. She couldn't stop the slight trickle of juices that escaped her either as she thought about the mind numbing sex that accompanied those words. Seeing that Zeke was worried about where this conversation was headed she Melissa decided it was best to move on and finish explaining.

"The thing is I've always thought that I was submissive and I might just be a tad bit of a masochist and the other day I confirmed that with the right man I have no problem being a slut or whore or any of those other things. It's just that I need you to understand that it's only during sex that I'm those things. I don't want you to look at me as if I'm a piece of meat that you can whore out to all of your friends or anything like that. I like you Zeke, and I have for a long time, but if you can't understand that I still need to be treated properly outside of sex, then I'm afraid we can't do this anymore."Melissa finished. She had laid bare all that she needed to say and now it was up to Zeke for where they went from there.

Zeke hopped into the pool and waded over to Melissa. When he got close enough he made sure to look her in the eye before he started talking.

"Melissa I understand. I mean the sex was wonderful and I still can't believe I said some of the things that I did. But I don't now, nor will I ever think of you as anything but a lady. I mean I get it Melissa. You're a very independent woman. Compared to your sisters, who decided to live at home when they were in college, you decided to move out and work your way through it. You've always been like that 'Lissa, you're just that type of person. But when you have sex, you don't have to be in control, and you like to surrender the power to your partner. I don't see anything wrong with that. At the end of the day, you'll always be Melissa to me, with or without the sex or the dominance thing or anything like that. Hell I hope I'm not rambling I just want you to know that I-"Zeke was explaining when he felt Melissa hug him.

Melissa was happy beyond words. She was worried that Zeke wouldn't be able to separate who she was in the bedroom from who she was in her everyday life. It seemed that he understood her, maybe even more than she understood herself. She never even considered that her sub tendencies sprouted from her independent attitude in life. Melissa feared that she'd have to end her relationship with Zeke, but now she was confident that they could at least give it a try.

Searching for Zeke's lips Melissa planted a deep kiss on him, trying to convey all that she was feeling. Joy that he understood her, happiness that they could still be together, and most importantly, lust! She'd been holding herself back ever since he opened the door earlier. It took all she had not to beg for it when she first laid eyes on Zeke.

Zeke was a little surprised when Melissa attacked him but he quickly overcame his shock and began to kiss her back with lust. He felt Melissa pulling back and he opened his eyes to look at her.

"What did you mean when you said you understood?"Melissa asked Zeke.

"Hmm?"Zeke responded not knowing what she was talking about.

"Earlier when you thought I was breaking it off, and you said you understood what did you mean by that?"

"Well I figured you no didn't want us to have a relationship, or at least a physical one, and I understood that. It would have been hard for me to control myself, but I would've had to and I understand that."Zeke answered.

"Is that so?"Melissa asked coyly as she swam backwards away from him. Reaching behind her she unhooked her bikini top and flung the wet garment at Zeke. Cupping her tits enticingly, she taunted, "So you're saying that you could've resisted grabbing these babies right here?"

Zeke gulped audibly as Melissa's perfect breast came into view, her hard nipples stiff begging for attention. He made to swim after her when he stopped. This was obviously some sort of battle of the sexes type thing and he had to show he could control his self.

"Nope not doing a thing."Zeke squeaked trying to keep the lust he was feeling from invading his voice.

"Well what about this then?"Melissa asked as she pulled herself from the pool and laid on the deck. She removed her bikini bottoms and threw those at Zeke as well. She got up on all fours and turned around to show him her round globes.

"What about my ass Zeke. Do you like my ass? Would you be able to resist taking me from behind if you saw me bent over like this?"She moaned as she wiggled her rear back and forth.

This time Zeke wasn't able to say anything. He just sat there slack jawed, trying to keep from going over there and taking her on the pool deck.

Melissa, seeing that she was getting to Zeke, decided to go for the kill. Besides she herself couldn't take much more herself. Flipping over so that she was seated, Melissa spread her legs finally bringing her bald pussy into view. With a moan she slipped two fingers inside her wet hole, pumping then in and out while looking Zeke in the eyes.

"What about right here Zeke? The place you laid claim to, could you resist not sliding that huge cock of yours up there every time you got a chance hmm? Letting another man stick his inferior penis inside the place you stretched. Could you do that?"Melissa asked.

Zeke had had enough, he knew he was about to loose the battle of wills. With a last ditch effort to win, he thought up a plan. Bringing his energy up he focused it not into his hands, but into his eyes. Locking his eyes on Melissa he began to speak

"Melissa,"he said with a steel in his voice that caused her to shake with need.

"Yes Zeke?"she asked back, her voice a small whisper. Zeke focusing the energy behind his eyes, thinking of shooting it out like a beam. Looking Melissa dead in the face he let his next words slip from his mouth.

"Cum for me."he commanded.

Melissa went of like a firework. She didn't know what had caused it, but she was cumming like crazy. She was thrusting her pelvis onto her invading digits trying in vain to get them to reach that place that Zeke had opened inside of her. Her orgasm finally waning, her hips slumped back to the deck and she let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding, as her brain finally remembered she needed something besides orgasms to keep her alive.

Zeke looked over at Melissa as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. He didn't think that he could actually send his abilities out through his eyes, but it had actually worked. He noted how much easier it seemed than yesterday, and chalked it up to the power augmentation that he received. Whatever it was, it could wait, as he still had business to attend to.

"Melissa,"he said again, the same steel back in his voice

"Hmm?"she answered barely registering where she was.

"Get over here."

"Mmmm Yes Master."she moaned as she slid back into the pool. The cold water revitalized her and brought her back to her senses, enough to swim over to Zeke.

As soon as she was in arm's length Zeke scooped her up and pulled her into his embrace. He mashed his lips to hers at the same time he swivelled around and pressed her against the wall of the pool. Releasing her lips, Zeke moved down to her neck where he began to tease and lick the skin there. Melissa's moans loud in his ear as she wraped her legs around him. Sliding his hands even lower he cupped her ass, the same ass she teased him with earlier, and brought her her even closer to him. Now he could grind his covered cock over her exposed mound. Remembering the comment she made about him taking her from behind Zeke also used his finger to lightly tap at Melissa's backdoor.

"Oh fuck,"with a moan Melissa began to grind herself back onto Zeke. She was so turned on right now that she felt as if she would faint. Prying herself away, Melissa reached for his covered cock. Showing amazing dexterity, she was able to grab a hold of the long shaft without unwrapping her legs from him.

Zeke moaned as he felt Melissa start to stroke his cock through his trunks. She unhooked her legs and started to pull his pants down. When his cock sprang free of it confines Melissa wasted no time trying to get it inside her. Zeke however pulled back.

"Please, I need it in me. Please fuck me, I need it so bad,"Melissa begged, but Zeke wouldn't budge.

"Sorry 'Lissa I can't. Zaira will be here any second now and if we started I'm not sure I could stop,"Zeke explained.

"But, but,"Melissa sputtered before she felt Zeke lifting her. With seemingly ease Zeke lifted her and placed her on the side of the pool deck. He then slid her forward so he was eye level with her dripping gash. Zeke looked up at Melissa's stunned face.

"What, you didn't think I'd leave you hanging, did you?"Zeke asked her with a lopsided grin before he leaned in, and started eating her for all he was worth. Zeke had tried his best to read up on the art of cunnilingus and also to remember what Melissa had liked from last time.

Zeke was surprised at how much juice Melissa was leaking. It was obvious that she was more than ready, so Zeke dug in. He tried not to rush and started with a slow languish lick up one side of her lips, which drew a groan from Melissa. Smiling to himself Zeke repeated the maneuver on the other lip. Using his fingers Zeke pressed into the tight hole. Zeke wished he had the luxury to take his time, but Zaira was expected home soon, and this was not the welcome home he wanted to give her.

Moving his tongue higher, Zeke captured Melissa's clit inside of his mouth, and provided a light suction to it. Melissa squealed in delight and bucked her hips, trying to get Zeke's fingers as deep as she could.

Zeke laughed at her actions, and began to rapidly thrust his fingers back and forth into Melissa's tight hole. Taking care to remember what he read, Zeke looked for the rough patch of skin that marked her g-spot. He knew when he found it because Melissa almost bucked him off of her.

"Yes!! Right there, right there,"she moaned as her orgasm approached fast.

Zeke could feel the slight fluttering around his fingers that signalled the oncoming of Melissa's orgasms. Stopping his thrusting motion he focused on lightly scraping her g-spot. Remembering what she said about being a masochist Zeke lightly bit down on Melissa's clit while he shoved a finger inside her tight rectum.

Melissa spiraled into her climax so suddenly that she didn't even realize she was cumming until she was halfway through it. Zeke knew that after climaxing Melissa's need for actual intercourse would be higher so his only option was to try and tire her out from this alone. He started to once again piston his fingers inside of her, not even letting her come down from her first orgasm before pushing her into her next.

"Aw fuck, please stop I can't... I can't take anymore. I'm fucked just please stop. Oh God."Melissa moaned as the aftershocks raged through her.

TNWTBOD
TNWTBOD
500 Followers