The Adventures of Zeke Jordan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeke leaned back and admired Melissa's beauty. He noted the small beads of sweat on her body, the slight heave to her chest, the far off look in her eyes. Seeing her like this gave him a sense of pride. It made him feel good to know that he could pleasure the beautiful woman laying in front of him.

Zeke picked Melissa up and gently laid her in the pool, hoping the water would again help her recover some of her energy. Melissa moved an errant strand of hair from her face and smiled over at Zeke. She moved to embrace him and felt his hard cock press into her stomach.

"Okay your turn, hop on up there."Melissa said to Zeke.

"Naw, no time, Zaira could be home any minute,"Zeke responded. In response Melissa moved in closer to him and grabbed the thick pole with both hands.

"Now Master, what kind of slut would I be if I left you like this hmm? I've cum three times already and you haven't even cum once. The least I could do is jerk this huge... delicious...mighty thing off for you," she whispered in his ear before planting a kiss on his neck.

"Now hurry up and get up there. Oh and loose the shirt while you're at it okay."Zeke nodded dumbly as he moved to get in position. As soon as he was in position, Melissa moved in between his legs. She grabbed a hold of his cock and began slowly stroke it with one hand while she used the other to play with his swollen sack.

'Come on Master, don't you want to cum for me. Don't you like the feel of my tiny hand over this massive thing. Imagine though, you could be inside me right now. Wouldn't you like that? Me on top of you, riding you like a blatant whore, my tits bouncing from side to side as I cum over and over. Just say the word, one little command and I'll be on you, or under you, however you like it."Melissa coaxed as she stroked faster and faster.

"I can't,"Zeke moaned.

"Why is that Master?"

"Because there's no such thing as a quick fuck with a woman like you. Do you think once would be enough to keep me down with your tight cunt gripping me?"

"But imagine it, it would be so fun, besides we don't know for sure what time Zaira will be here. We could have a little bit of fun."

"No not enough time,"Zeke stated. To tell the truth Zeke wanted to, Oh god how he wanted to, but Melissa couldn't control herself, and someone had to be in control here. Besides, he was the Master, he had to remain in control right?

"Hmm suit yourself then,"Melissa responded as she blew a stream of air over his cock head causing Zeke to moan. Removing the hand from Zeke balls she added it to the hand that was steady stroking him, now moving her hand in a corkscrew motion. She could feel Zeke pulse in her hand and knew he was close to cumming. Lifting herself out of the water more, Melissa bared her tits for Zeke to see.

"Are you ready to come Zeke? Do you want to spray my tits, or maybe my face? Come on, cum for me Zeke."Melissa moaned.

"I'm close, I'm about to cum,"Zeke moaned as the first shot left his cock.

"Yes.."Melissa breathed as she put her mouth over the spurting cock head eager to taste Zeke semen. Melissa didn't know where the urge came from, she had only ever put her mouth on a cock once and she didn't enjoy it at all, but for some reason she wanted, no needed, to taste Zeke.

Coming down from his orgasm Zeke looked down at Melissa who was smiling at him with a huge grin. Returning the smile Zeke slid down into the water and embraced Melissa once again, enjoying the feel of her hard nipples pressing into his chest.

"Melissa can I ask you to do something for me?"Zeke asked tentatively

"Sure, anything Master."

"Um, can you bark for me one more time?"

Melissa looked up at Zeke and smiled. She motioned for him to lean closer and when he got in position she put her face right next to his ear.

"Wruff, wruff."she moaned sexily in his ear

"Fuck that's sexy."Zeke said as a shiver ran through his body. Zeke was about to pounce on her and damn the consequences when he heard the front door open.

It seemed as if Zaira was home...

___________

Author's notes

Sorry this took so long a multitude of things have been happening in my life that I really won't get into here. Anyway as usual all comments and critiques are welcomed. Thanks to gamefreakrp for his help editing and his patience. I should be finished with Tiger in a couple of days after that I don't know what I'll work on. Maybe Oly-U but a lot of people have been asking about a genie for jake so maybe that'll take priority. Either way hopefully the next story (whatever it is) won't take as long.

-TNWTBOD