The Aesthetics of Dirty Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you want to be in their position?"

"They're just making me... no! Not yet..." he had touched her just below her pussy, and she slapped at his hand. She picked her head up from the pillow and smiled down at him. "Just enjoy the show for now. I'll get to you soon enough."

She lay her head back down and closed her eyes as she began to focus on her clit, then picked up her head again and looked at him. As she lay back down, she twisted her upper body and began to circle the middle finger of her other hand around her asshole, still holding her cheeks spread with the rest of her hand.

"You just want to see me stick my finger in there, don't you?" she said without looking up. He swallowed, but said nothing. Her hand disappeared from his view; looking up he saw that she had three fingers in her mouth up to the last knuckle. She stared at his face, her eyes narrowing. She bared her teeth in a snarl.

"You know, common pussy cats are surprisingly effective predators, come to think of it," he said.

She growled as her hand came back down. Her palm spread her cheeks again. She swirled her middle finger around her asshole.

"Want me to finger fuck my asshole while you watch?" She was rubbing her clit harder and faster now; he thought she was getting close. "You have to promise not to come unless you're inside me, or I won't do this anymore." Her wet middle finger continued to circle her asshole.

"I promise," he said.

She circled a few more times, then slid her finger into her ass, just the tip, and made sound low in her throat. She took the finger out, then eased it back into her ass, this time to the second knuckle. Her other hand sped up on her clit, darting two or three fingers into her pussy every few times around. She put a single finger in her asshole twice more, then put two fingers in. Her hips began to thrust into her hands.

He realized what was about to happen and licked his hand, trying to wet his fingers in his too-dry mouth.

"I liked the one where he was buried all the way in her ass," she said, then somehow couldn't reach anything but her clit. "I think that was when he was pumping all that come into her, while she was screaming..." She began to clench down and thrash.

"Keep your legs spread," he said. She tried for a moment, but couldn't control herself enough to keep them apart. With some effort, just as she started to really climax, he managed to force his hand between her legs and slide two fingers in her pussy and two up her ass. She squealed and grabbed his wrist, pulling the fingers into her. With a struggle, he pulled his hand most of the way back out, then allowed her to thrust back down onto his fingers. He pulled away again, this time coming completely free, and entered her again, this time with three fingers in her spasming ass. After several more thrusts, She began to relax her legs, and he forced them apart with his elbows as he put the fingers of his other hand into her mouth; she let her legs come apart reluctantly at first, then spread them wide.

He continued to pump three fingers into her asshole, ignoring her pussy for few thrusts, then began alternating, four fingers of one hand into her pussy, three of the other into her ass. She shuddered again, almost as hard as the first time. After a few moments, she relaxed a little.

"That was hot."

"I thought you might like watching it. Thanks, by the way."

"For what?"

"Thanks for fucking me with your fingers. I was coming so hard I couldn't do anything about it myself."

"You liked the double penetration?"

"When I'm like that... well, you know. How many fingers did you shove up my ass?"

He ignored her question. "I'm never sure; you bare your soul so seldom."

"I liked it."

"Liked what?"

"Having you finger-fuck my ass and my pussy at the same time."

"You liked all four fingers in your pussy?"

"Yeah, it felt really full. Like a big, knobby dick."

"You liked all three fingers in your ass?"

"You fucked my ass with three fingers? Oh my god..."

"Did you like it a lot?"

"I liked it so much that..." She grabbed his dick through his underwear, then pulled the cloth down and took half his erection in her mouth."

"Oh... you must have really liked it." He lay back.

She let his dick pop out of her mouth, then licked from the base to the tip.

"You can lick the balls too."

"They're hairy." She lifted his balls and licked from the back of his sack to the front, then along the underside of his shaft to the tip. She repeated this, then engulfed as much of him as she could in her mouth. She sucked and bobbed her head, getting most of his dick into her mouth without choking, and stroked his balls with her fingertips. The elastic of his underwear slipped back over his balls, and she stroked them through the cloth. He lay back and rocked his hips, timing them with the movement of her head.

"You know how I'm always bugging you about a blowjob?"

"Mmmphj?"

"Blowjobs are great for mmmmn... warm up. But I'm already warm. Mmmmn... slow down..."

She let his dick slide out of her mouth.

"So you don't want a blowjob?"

"Well, of course I want a blowjob, but..."

"You don't want to come in my mouth?"

"Well, not really..."

She gave his dick a long wet lick from base to tip, then looked up with a crooked smile."So, you got anything else you want to show me?"

"You still want dirty?"

"Like what," she said.

"Get on your knees and let me show you," he said. His balls sprang free from the cloth of his now damply spotted underwear as he finally pulled them off and threw them aside. He was painfully rigid, and wet with her saliva. "Live demonstration this time."

"Let me guess, you want to fuck me while I'm me face down with my ass up in the air?" she said, smiling and rolling over. She took her time getting to her knees, running her hands over her thighs and fingering both her ass and now thoroughly soaked pussy. "Like this?" she said, tilting her hips, "and this?" spreading her cheeks with both hands.

He rubbed the head of his dick up and down the wet streak that went from the crack above her ass, down across her tightening, but still slightly gaping asshole. He paused there, then continued down, between her pussy lips and around her clit several times. Suddenly he thrust into her pussy. She moaned and pushed back into him, closing her eyes. He held her by her hips and slammed into her as fast as he could drive their bodies. "Beautiful picture," he said breathlessly.

She began to circle a finger around her ass, but he moved her hand back to its position on her hip. "Keep it there. Keep your ass spread like that." He pushed his own thumb into her ass. She slowed, but began to grind down onto his thumb every time she game back to meet him.

He stopped thrusting and pulled out, holding her still, then rubbed his head up and down across her again, causing another shudder as it rolled over he clit. He moved to one knee and pressed the damp head of his dick against her asshole, then took it away, rubbing it across her pussy lips, then slowly brought it back in line with her asshole. She leaned back rather more quickly than he had expected, impaling herself on him while she began to stroke her now open pussy with her fingers, extending the strokes to his balls when he was fully inside her ass.

"You still into dirty?" He stroked into her.

"You ask me that while you're balls deep in my ass?" She let him slide out, then pushed her asshole back down around his dick.

"Really dirty?" He pulled out until he could feel the head of his dick almost coming out of her ass, then stroked back in as deeply as he could.

"I feel like a pretty dirty girl right now, getting my ass fucked... yeah... really dirty is good..." She rocked slightly forward, allowing him to slide out of her ass again.

As she spoke, he slid out of her ass and back into her pussy without losing contact.

"Hey! You can't... oh..." Her protest was lost as she began to shudder again.

He slid back into her ass two strokes later and she quickened the pace, protests apparently forgotten. In another three strokes, he slid back into her pussy, this time with a little difficulty, as she had three fingers already in there. After two more strokes, he was back in her ass. She squirmed and bucked. With his dick buried in her ass, he could feel her fingers boring into her pussy.

She writhed against him with each thrust, and he managed to change between fucking her ass and her pussy three more times. Each change brought a new wave of tremors to her body. Just as he grabbed at her hips to pull himself into her as hard as he could manage, she fell forward out of his grasp. "Ah! What are you doing?"

"Don't you want me like this? Helpless, no way to move away from you while you pound my ass?Fuck me this way now, make us look like that picture," she said, laying prone over a pillow, legs spread, holding her cheeks apart with both hands as both her ass and pussy gaped open. He lay forward onto her and she let go of one cheek to guide him into her ass, then spread herself with both hands as he slid fully into her.

He slammed into her ass with a ferocious intensity. She put her hands under her, and he began feeling her fingertips on his balls with every stroke. Reaching around her thigh and along her arm, his hand followed her fingers into her pussy; she had three fingers jammed into it again. He added two of his own. His back arched and he strained into her, forgetting about the fingers in her pussy and grabbing her hips, controlling her body as he came into her ass. He spasmed, thrusting back into her, feeling the warm fluid flow out around his dick as withdrew and thrust into her ass again.

"Oh my god," he lay twitching, dick still in her ass, feeling her fingers moving slowly in her pussy. Finally he rolled off onto his back, and looked into her face. "That was intense. I didn't hurt you did I? Shit, I think I hurt myself I came so hard... How many times did you...?"

"Uh... i don't know. I feel like I got fucked by a football team. That was pretty damn dirty," she said, smiling back at him. She held her cheeks apart again. "I can feel come running out of my ass. Is it running into my pussy? See if we made me look like the picture."

He sat up, smiling, and looked, then looked for the laptop. It was not on the bed. He found it on the floor, and picked it up.

"We broke it."

"We?"

"Or at least turned it off. Let me see again, though," he said, climbing back into the bed and studying her ass.

She looked back over her shoulder. "Did I ever tell you about the time I posed for Suze Randall?"

12