The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removes his hand from inside her and moves back up her body. Before he gets past her breast she leans forward, grabs the back of his head with one hand and pulls him close to kiss him deeply and passionately. They move their tongues in and out of each others mouth for a few minutes then she motions to make him lay on his back. It is now her turn to play.

She moves on top of him, straddles his waist, leans forward and starts to kiss him on the neck. Her kisses are soft and gently. She caresses the side of his face with one hand while run the other down his chest. She runs her finger over his nipple and starts to move her mouth down his chest to meet her hand. Running her tongue across his neck and to his nipple, she starts to toy with it then takes the whole thing into his mouth. She sucks on it for a while and moves over to the other to give it equal pleasure. He moans with every touch she gives him and enjoying the way her breast feels across his stomach. She releases the suction she has on him and shifts her hips across his legs. She stares into his eyes while both hands work to loosen his belt. He unbuckles, unbuttons and unzips him in one smooth motion and lefts up to pull his pants down and off. She looks him over to notice how excited he is with his shaft sticking straight up and hard. Still straddle across his legs she leans forward and lets her breast fall across his legs and starts to kiss around his waist.

He is eager to feel his manhood in her mouth but she continues to tease him a little more. She runs her tongue along the sensitive areas around his cock and breathes heavily along his shaft. He feels the warm air coming from his mouth and twitches uncontrollably. She decided that she has tortured him enough and gives him wait he has been waiting for. She takes her thumb and forefinger of one hand and encircles the head of his cock and slowly works it way down applying just the right amount of pressure. While her hand was coming down the head of his cock she used her tongue and started working it from the base up to meet her hand. He lets out a loud moan and grabs the sheet on the bed loving what she is doing to him. Her tongue works past her hand and up to his head and she licks the head of his cock all the way around. She now takes his shaft and wraps it with her whole hand and swallows him deep into his mouth.

“Uhhhhhhh”, he moans loudly.

While noticing his obvious enjoyment she starts to work his cock in and out of his mouth in a nice slow motion. With every motion of her mouth she strokes him with her hand. This went on with what felt like an eternity and every once in a while she would pause with him still in her mouth and gave some hard suction against his cock. He enjoyed this immensely and didn’t know if he could hold off his orgasm much longer. She loved the way the tasted, loved the way his cock felt and decided she needed more for herself. While she continued to give him pleasure she took her free hand and moved it to her now soaking pussy. She worked her clit with her finger and then slid one inside her. She started to moan and the vibration of her mouth on his shaft felt incredible. This continued for a few more minutes but he didn’t want to cum just yet. He needed to know what she felt like with him deep inside her.

He takes both his hands and places them on the side of her head and pulls her off him. He grabs her shoulder and pulls her forward so that he could kiss her and show how much he cares for her. She moves forward, withdrawing her finger from he pussy and positions her self directly on top of him. She leans forward and they kiss passionate. He cock sticking straight up she leans back and feel the head of it against her clit. She lets out a moan to the touch of it and needs it inside her. She shift a little and it slide right in. The moan in unison and kiss each other deeply and passionately. Her motions are slow and smooth. He moves his hips to meet her rhythm and it was like a dream come true. They continue the love making and moves he hand down to her ass and grabs a hold of both cheeks. He places pressure on her ass and they start to move a little faster. The pleasure is growing and he can feel the need to explode in her but still needs her a little longer.

He slows the motion down a little and they both pause and kiss so deeply, exploring each other mouths with their tongues. He needs more control now and needs to be on top. He raps one arm tight around her waist and braces himself with his other arm. She knew what was about to happen and wraps her arms around him to help with the shift in position. With on full motion he is now on top of her never removing his cock from deep inside her. They are still kissing and he starts to position his knees to left her legs higher so he could get as deep as possible into her. He starts to move slowing in and out of her and she meets his motions with her hips. They stop kissing and he moves his mouth the start kissing and sucking on her neck.

She whispers, “You feel so good!”

“I love being inside you” he replies.

The breathing is heavy from the both of them and the rhythm is starting speed up. He reaches down with one hand and places his arm underneath her knee. He pulls it upward and even deeper inside her and the pleasure she is getting from this become obvious.

“Ohhhh yeahhh”, she says out load.

He continues to please her and the pleasure starts to build again in his balls. He could feel that she is also on edge as the muscles in her pussy tighten around his shaft. Still not wanting to cum just yet he slows down and holds both of them back before they could reach their climax. He remembered that in the conversation they had at their first lunch together she loved having sex doggie-style and he wanted to give her this added pleasure. With the arm he had behind her knee he sits up on his knees and moves her leg in front of him to shift her body over. Again knowing his plan she assists him and turns over so he could enter her from behind.

She props herself on her knees and supports her upper body on her forearms giving him the optimum exposure to her pussy from behind. She looks at her nice round ass and moves in closer, grabs his shaft with one hand and pushes it slowly into her. She moans with pleasure and he feels the added pressure against him and he knew he would last long know. He places both hands on her waist and starts to move back and forth inside her. Her ass feels so good against his stomach and he could feel all the blood in his body move to his cock. He releases his grip of her waist and leans forward to lay his chest across her back. She clamps her muscles on his shaft to make sure he would stop and starts to moan even louder. He braces himself on her back and with one hand on the bed. With the other hand he reaches underneath her and starts to rub her clit with his finger. This is definitely going to put her over the edge and she begs for more.

“ Ohhhh God. Fuck me…..Fuck me harder” she said.

He was eager to oblige her request and started to work her clit a little faster and start to pound her from behind a littler harder. Their “Ohhhhh” and now louder and in unison with each other and they both know that they can’t take it anymore. They need a release, they need to cum hard. He balls start to swell and she starts to fell her stomach tense up. He releases his finger from her clit, places both hands on her waist and gives her all he’s got. She grips him hard with her pussy and it starts for the both of them. The orgasm is amazing.

“Ohhhhh God……Yeah…..Oh fuck” she lets out.

“Uhhhhhh Yeah” he yells.

Her body shakes heavily and he pumps his cum deep inside her. Every time he moved inside her he pumps more of his juice into her. He thought it would never end and he would never stop cumming. He pushes on last time deep into her and stops moving because his body just freezes into position. She stops shaking and moves her hips up and down on his shaft to make sure she got all he had to offer her. A tingle went through her body and she shook one last time. She collapsed forward because she no longer hand the energy in her body to hold the position and he moved to lie down beside her on his back. They couldn’t talk for a few minutes and they were trying to catch their breath and regain composer. She sits up on her elbows, moves over to him and places on arm across his chest. She leans forward and gives him a soft kiss on his lips, looked into his eyes and says, “That was amazing.”

“It was unbelievable” he replied and they kissed a little more.

After regaining their energy, they got up from the bed, washed up a little and began to put on their clothes. Not much was said at this time but with each article of clothing they would put on they looked at each other and smile. He opened the door for her and they got in his car, returned the key to the front desk and made their way back to get her suv.

After reaching her suv, he got out, opened the door for her and reached to take her hand. She reached up in acceptance and got out of the car and he escorted her to her door. She unlocked the door turned around and they kissed passionately one last time. They released each other and she got into the car and drove away. He watch as the tail lights of her suv disappeared around the corner and got in his car and drove home.

The End.

12