The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we began to talk in earnest. Words poured out of our mouths. It was as if a dam had burst. We talked and laughed non-stop.

As we talked we held each other close, intertwining our legs. We caressed each other's faces and shoulders. We talked about our past, our dreams, our experiences. We laughed, we teased. It was like we couldn't stop because we had so much to say.
Our talking was so comfortable it was like we were sharing with an old friend.

After what seemed like an hour, our talking slowed down. I had once mentioned that my nipples were sensitive and I liked having them played with. She started running her fingers across my chest and around my nipples. As my body responded to her touch, she began licking and sucking on them.

She leaned forward and reached down to unbuckle my belt and she quickly had my jeans loosened. I raised my hips and she pulled my jeans off, then my undershorts, and threw them toward the wall.

Leaning across me, she started caressing my legs and inner thighs while still stimulating my nipples. She began fondling my testicles. She licked up and down my legs. I could feel my body responding to her touches. She began kissing down my body toward my penis.

Then my cell phone rang.

12