The Affair Continues Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lovers broke the kiss and Teri removed her bra. Clark remembered these breasts. He remembered how sweet they had tasted. He ran a light touch over them. His touch was not erotic, not one of greed or desire, but childish as if he were looking at a woman’s breasts for the first time.

Clark stood up, slipped his shoes off, and took Teri’s hand pulling her to standing. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him. Then he just stood there holding her close. He almost seemed to be swaying her in a bit of a dance.

Teri thought his demure had changed. He was different than the last time. She wanted to ask him if he was all right, but didn’t want to break the silence and the mood.

She could feel his manhood growing with anticipation as they stood there locked in each other’s arms.

Almost at the same time, they reached down to unfasten the other’s jeans. The whole time they did that they kept their eyes locked.

Teri did a side step to step out of her shoes, before stepping out of her jeans. Clark slid his jeans to the floor and stepped out of them. Then he reached over and turned out the light.

They came back together and took each other’s hands and held each other. Then Clark led Teri back to the bed and sat her down. He sat down on the bed next to her. Their lips met and they kissed each other tenderly. Still tasting her luscious lips, Clark took her by the shoulder and lean her back into the pillow, following her with his body.

He broke the kiss and stared at her again. His fingers traced her collarbone. Then he took the back of his fingers and lightly brushed them down to her breasts. He took one nipple and rolled it between his fingers heating it up. Then he took it in his mouth and suckled it.

Teri’s body responded to his light touch. It was different from the way he had touched her the last time they made love, and it was most definitely different from the lust hungry way her husband had touched her earlier, but it began to stir something inside of her none the less.

Clark reached for the other nipple and warmed it with his touch. He took it into his mouth and suckled it just as he had done with the other. He was making love to her breasts in the most tender way possible.

Teri reached down and stroked his hair. This was a new side of Clark that she had not seen yet, but she was sure that she liked it.

Clark continued suckling both of her breasts, and then moved down to her thighs. He stroked them lightly and kissed them. He noticed the curvy shape of her legs and the creamy, milky color of her flesh. He could smell the scent of her juices already beginning to flow. He moved to her mound and kissed it through her panties. He slid her panties down, and removed them, then sat up on his knees and slid his down to his knees. He reached for her hand and placed it on his growing member. Then he returned to the task at hand, pleasing this succulent piece of fruit. He spread open her thighs to allow him access to her womanhood and then went to work stroking her lips.

Teri winced a little when he touched her there, and slightly squeezed his member. He had to be careful, he told himself. She was probably sore for her lovemaking session earlier. He went back to tracing her folds, lighter this time. He found them already moist with arousal. Then he carefully and cautiously, slowly dipped a finger. Teri was hot and wet inside. She was also probably still lubricated from earlier, he told himself.

Teri was tenderly stroking his member and running and enclosed hand the full length of his shaft. At 9 inches, he was slightly larger and a little bigger around than her husband. His member had remembered her touch and was responding very nicely to it. Blood had already rushed into the head and had inflated it to its full length and size.

Clark found the fleshy part between her folds and had moved his mouth down around it. Teri winced and jumped when he bit it. He ran his tongue over it trying to sooth it and sucked on it. Teri responded immediately and began to writhe in the bed.

He turned around and laid down on the bed next to Teri. He guided her up on her knees with her breasts hanging down over his face. He put his hand between her knees and found her clit. Then he took a nipple in his mouth and began to suckle it as he rubbed her clit. Teri thought she was going to explode. Clark changed breasts and suckled the other one, as he penetrated deep into her vagina hole and found her G spot.

Shockwaves from being stimulated at both ends sent Teri into overload. Teri began to cry out in an earth shattering orgasm.

When she showed signs of coming down, but before she fully came down and regained her composure, Clark directed Teri to climb in top of him and face him. Teri mounted his member and screamed out in another rip-roaring orgasm. Clark took a nipple into his mouth and began to suckle it as she bounced on his member.

Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over Teri. She was having multiple orgasms now. She would crest with one, screaming, and before coming down off of that one would have another. She was in a sexual frenzy now. She couldn’t help herself. Each wave overtook her before she finished riding the first one.

Watching Teri in her sexual bliss was really turning Clark on. He had never done anything like that before. Never had it been totally about his partner’s satisfaction. Pleasing her was doing something for him, he realized as he began to feel the stirring build up inside of him. This was a feeling he had never experienced. He found it both scary and electrifying at the same time.

He had released her breasts and taken hold of her hands now and was helping her bounce on top of him. He offered resistance in his arms and helped to leverage her while she moved up and down with full force.

Teri was still really sore from earlier and the friction that was building between then only heated things up and intensified the pain, but she couldn’t stop herself. Her senses had been overloaded in orgasmic energy.

She felt Clark tense up inside of her and she knew it was only a matter of seconds. His pace slowed down a little bit, but his thrusts into her intensified as he tried to savor the moment. He wanted every second of this feeling to last forever.

In one final bounce, Clark raised his hips forcing himself deep inside Teri and slamming into her womb. His member exploded upon impact with her womb and shot his seeds deep within her. Teri felt him spray deep within her and lost it. The lovers cried out simultaneously in orgasmic bliss. Teri’s body now shaking as it was trying to cope with the multiple shockwaves her system had endured over the last few minutes.

And then it was all over. Teri collapsed tired and sore, but very satisfied on Clark’s chest. Clark held her in his arms not wanting to ever let go. She had just given him the best release he had ever had. He wanted to be locked up forever with her. He kissed Teri lovingly on top of her head and held her tight.

They held each other for what seemed like hours, but was really only minutes. Reality came rushing back to Teri. She was in another man’s hotel room on the night of her anniversary. It was like a sharp slap in the face. She glanced over at the clock, 11 o’clock. Bill might not miss her yet. He might not be home yet.

Teri began to choke as if she was suffocating. She panicked and struggled to get out of his embrace. Feeling the panic in Teri only made Clark want to hold her more. He wanted to calm her down. He wanted to protect her.

“Let me go!” She cried. “I have to go.”

“Teri, what is it?” “Don’t go yet.” “Let’s talk about this.” Clark countered.

“No! I have to go!” Teri said as she continued to struggle.

“Teri, what happened here tonight between us was beautiful. No one has ever made me feel like this before.”

This made Teri panic all the more. She couldn’t breath. She had to get out of there. She broke the embrace and pushed herself up. She jumped up and scooped up her clothes, then ran into the bathroom. Her heart was pounding. She was frantic.

When she came out, she found that Clark had gotten up and put on his pants. “Teri, sit down a minute. I really think we need to talk about this.”

Teri didn’t have time. She found her purse and took off out the door. Clark started to pursue her, but he decided it was best not to make a scene at this hour in the hallway of the hotel. Instead he told himself that he would give her time to calm down and call her tomorrow. The one thing he knew was that he didn’t want to lose her or push her away. He couldn’t bear that.

Teri rushed home as quickly as she could and was thankful that she hadn’t been stop by any cops. She wasn’t sure how she’d be able to explain her present disheveled state, especially not to someone who knew her husband. Teri was relieved that she didn’t see Bill’s car as she pulled into their driveway.

She rushed inside slamming the door behind her. She checked the machine and saw a flashing light. Bill called to say goodnight and for her not to wait up that he’d be late.

Teri ran upstairs and flung her clothes off as she made her way into the bathroom. The warm water stung as it hit her body. She stood there shaking in the steam of the shower.

What had she done? Why did she go with him to his hotel tonight? Why did he have to show up on her doorstep tonight of all nights? How as she going to face Bill in the morning and what if he smelled Clark on her?

She sat down on the shower floor and grasped her knees. She sat there in the mists just rocking herself back and forth sobbing uncontrollably. She really loved her husband and now she had betrayed his trust for a second time in a month’s time. He had made mad passion love to her this evening and she slept with another man. It was their anniversary and she slept with another man. How was she going to look herself in the mirror? How was she going to be able to look her husband in the face? How was she going to be able to look at her boys?

To be continued…

12