The Affair Episode 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"I guess we wore him out," Sherry said with a proud grin.

"Not to burst your bubble, but we had some extra help," Charlotte revealed.

"Really, who?" Sherry was suddenly curious.

"Amanda, the little blonde at the gym," Charlotte answered.

"So, Amanda's a player, I'm not surprised. I think she saw Brad and me at the gym. You know about that, don't you?" Sherry said.

"I knew about you and Brad at the gym; I didn't know Amanda was there too," Charlotte said.

"She was working that night, and there wasn't much else going on at the gym. she might have wandered by while Brad and I were going at it," Sherry explained. It felt a bit strange actually telling Charlotte that she was fucking Brad.

"Well, it sounds like it all worked out. Brad said he thought I was having a sex dream, so he let me sleep," Charlotte offered.

"And?" Sherry inquired.

"He was right. I don't remember much, but I remember it was hot. I'm pretty sure I had an orgasm. The sheets were pretty wet, so either I came or I wet the bed." Charlotte said, blushing slightly.

"I'm betting on the orgasm," Sherry said.

"And I got Brad to re-enact the one of the parts I remember, which was, well, nice." Charlotte said.

"So, he is not worn out..." Sherry said.

"Well, he might be now. He actually let me shower by myself. Last time I saw him, he was passed on the bed, still naked."

"Really, can I go take a peek?" Sherry asked.

"Sherry, really, yesterday wasn't enough?" Charlotte asked.

"I thought it was," Sherry said through a sheepish grin, "but then you told me he was naked. It's hard to resist Brad when he is naked."

"You have fifteen minutes, and then I am leaving for brunch, with or without you." Charlotte said, almost scolding her friend.

Sherry smiled.

"That's plenty of time for what I have in mind," and she began to walk towards the bedroom.

The bedroom door opened slowly, so as not to disturb the occupant. Sherry leaned in and peered around the door. Brad was exactly as Charlotte had described him, in bed, asleep and naked. One detail that Sherry had not included was that Brad had an erection. Sherry wondered what, or rather who, he was dreaming about. Sherry hoped it was her that was in his dream, eliciting the rather impressive physical response. It could also be his wife or the blonde from the gym. It could even be a combination. Sherry felt her nipples stiffen at the thought of being with Brad and another woman.

Sherry slipped into the room, pushing the door shut, as she approached Brad. She was so focused on the naked man lying on the bed that she did not notice the door failed to close completely. When she reached the edge of the bed, she slipped off her thong and dropped it on the floor.

"Curiosity killed the cat," Charlotte mumbled to herself as she followed Sherry's path towards the bedroom where her husband was probably still laying naked in bed. The door was slightly ajar; Charlotte approached it quietly, unable to contain her desire to see what Sherry was doing. She peeked in and saw Sherry standing at the foot of the bed, staring at Brad.

Sherry leaned forward and put her hands on the bed. She felt her breasts shift forward, the flimsy bra she was wearing unable to control her large tits. Brad began to stir as he felt the bed move.

"Hey, baby, are you up for a quickie," Sherry whispered.

The sound of Sherry's voice confused Brad for a moment. It seemed like he was just talking to Charlotte. He turned his head and looked at the clock. Almost an hour had passed since his wife had slipped away.

"Sherry..." he groaned, as the sleep drained from his eyes and he tried to focus, "does Charlotte know you are here?" "Yes, she gave me fifteen minutes and I have already wasted two of them staring at your sexy body. Now, about that quickie..." Sherry replied. Brad propped himself up on his elbows. Sherry was between his legs, leaning over the bed. An impressive amount of cleavage was visible through the collar of her shirt. Brad watched as she lowered her head and ran her tongue up the length of his throbbing erection. There was no way he was going to say no to Sherry's offer.

The silence was occasionally broken by a passing car. Charlotte strained hear something from the vicinity of the bedroom. It seemed like the clock on the wall was moving backwards. She fidgeted on the couch as she waited for Sherry to return. Finally, her curiosity was unbearable. She stood up and walked towards the bedroom. Would it be so wrong to just listen at the door, she wondered.

As Charlotte approached, she noticed the door was open. She knew the proper thing to do was to turn back, but she could not resist the temptation. Charlotte stood just outside the room. The door was open just enough for her to see Sherry leaning over her husband, licking his cock. Charlotte wondered if Sherry had noticed that Brad had not showered, that his cock smelled like her pussy. The sight did not make Charlotte jealous; instead it aroused her.

Everything about Brad made Sherry think of sex, the way he looked, the way he felt, the way he smelled all heightened her state of arousal. She wrapped her hand around his rigid shaft and pulled the engorged head to her mouth. Sherry wrapped her lips around the smooth skin and began to suck. She knew her actions were a waste of the precious few minutes she had left. Brad's cock was more than hard enough to penetrate her sex and the additional lubrication was not needed. Her pussy was practically dripping, but she could not resist the temptation to feel his girth inside her mouth, even if it was for just a moment. She swirled her tongue around Brad's cock once, then pulled her head back.

"I want you to fuck me doggy style," she moaned, as she crawled onto the bed.

Brad was both disappointed and elated. It was unfortunate that the blowjob was just a tease, because Sherry excelled at giving head, but hearing her practically beg to be fucked doggy style more than made up for it. He watched her climb onto the bed. She reached out and grabbed the headboard, then wriggled her ass at him.

Brad flipped up her skirt and put one hand between her legs. Now it was his turn to tease her. He pressed his thumb between her lips and stroked her mound with his fingers. He could feel her clit pressed against the palm of his hand. Sherry felt hot and wet; she was certainly ready for his cock. Brad reached forward with his other hand and pulled her shirt out of the waistband of her skirt. Sherry moaned as he continued to fuck her with his thumb.

The clock was running; Sherry was quite aware of that fact. She knew the smart thing to do was to tell Brad to hurry up and start fucking, but what he was doing now was quite enjoyable. He pressed his hand against her belly and began to slide it up her body. She felt him peel her bra back and grab her breast. Brad grabbed it firmly, pinching her nipple between his fingers.

Charlotte slipped her hand into her pants. In no time, her finger had found her clit, and she began to masturbate. She could not believe she was watching her husband fuck Sherry. She could not take her eyes off the two of them. Brad's naked body was pressed against Sherry. She could see him playing with her big tits under the tight fitting T shirt. Charlotte had no trouble imagining what Sherry was feeling. The thought of Brad's large, strong hands caressing her breasts and penetrating her pussy made Charlotte begin to tingle all over. She watched Brad take his hand from between Sherry legs and use it to guide his erection into her. Charlotte bit her lips to suppress a moan.

The wooden headboard was starting to get slippery under Sherry's sweaty palm. She gripped it tightly when she felt Brad's thumb slip past her labia. She knew what was coming next. She felt the tip of Brad's cock press against her vulva, before he rammed his cock into her and started fucking her with slow, deep thrusts. She felt his hand slid up her thigh, pushing the fabric of her skirt out of the way until he was stroking her clit. The combination of his hands pulling on her nipple and rubbing her clit alone could have brought her to climax. The addition of his cock filling her, pressing on her G-spot made an orgasm all but inevitable.

"That's it baby, don't stop, don't stop. Fuck me till I come, fuck me till I come,' she panted.

Brad looked down at Sherry. He had pushed her skirt up so he could see her labia stretched around his cock, as it slid back and forth. He was vaguely aware of the soreness from having sex so many times, but it was eclipsed by sensation of the approaching orgasm. He squeezed her large breast firmly and at the same time sandwiched her clit between two of his fingers. He drove his entire length into her body and paused. Brad could feel the wall of her vagina began to contract as her orgasm engulfed her.

"I'm coming, yes, yes, yes..." Sherry cried out as she climaxed.

Brad moved his hands to Sherry's hip, pulling her body against his. He began to thrust again, this time harder and faster. When his hips slapped against her ass Brad pulled back with his hand, so his cock was as far inside her as possible.

Charlotte wondered if the neighbor could hear Sherry, and if they could, did they know who Brad was fucking. Brad was a spectacular sight, his ass and legs tensing as he rammed his cock into Sherry over and over, the sinewy muscles in his arms straining to pull Sherry's hip against his own. Despite this, Charlotte found herself watching Sherry. The sight of her large breasts bouncing up and down, the sound of Brad's flesh slapping against hers; it made Charlotte wonder what it would be like to have Brad pull his cock out of Sherry and slip it into the wet slit between her own legs. Right now, that spot was taken by two of Charlotte's fingers. They were certainly less than Brad's girth, but adequate for the task at hand, that being bringing herself to climax.

"That's it honey, I want you to come," Charlotte whispered to herself. She could sense that Brad was getting close. When she heard him grunt and saw his body shudder, Charlotte fell into her own climax. She put one hand on the wall to steady herself and stroked herself with the other until her orgasm faded away. Charlotte quickly retreated down the hall, fanning herself, hoping that that her flushed face would return to a normal hue by the time Sherry joined her.

Brad remained buried inside Sherry for a few moments after his climax and then pulled his hips back. When his cock slipped out of her wet slit, Brad fell onto the bed next to her, ready for another nap.

"I'd love to stick around for some pillow talk, "Sherry said, as she rolled out of bed, "but I'm going to eat out your wife, I mean out to eat with your wife."

Sherry peeled off her shirt and stuffed her breasts back into her bra, then picked up her thong and slipped it back on. She wondered if Brad noticed her slip of the tongue. She put her shirt back on and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Is it obvious I just got fucked?"

"As always, you look fantastic," Brad replied.

"Well, until next time," Sherry said, as she walked out of the bedroom.

Charlotte was waiting for her in the living room, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"Are you always that loud? I have neighbors you know; now they think I'm a screamer."

"You say that like there is something wrong with being loud," Sherry replied, "and I blame Brad, I'm only that loud with him."

"If you don't mind, I have a minor wardrobe change to make before we go," Charlotte said, realizing her panties were soaking wet.

"Sure, you get five minutes with him..." Charlotte replied, a wide grin spreading across her face.

Sherry opened the door and walked into the bedroom. Brad was still sprawled out naked on the bed.

"Are you going to get dressed today?" she asked.

"I don't know, being naked has worked out pretty well so far," Brad answered. "Did you come back for more?"

"No," Charlotte said, kicking off her shoes and sliding off her pants.

"And yet you are undressing," Brad said, curious as to what was going on. He watched as Charlotte hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her plain, white panties.

"I did not want you to be thinking of me wearing these." Charlotte slid the offending garments off and tossed them into the dirty clothes hamper. Still half naked, she walked over to her dresser and pulled out a lacy black thong. "This is how I want you to be thinking of me." Without another word she got dressed and walked out of the room.

Brad reclined on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

"Wow, that was a quickie," Shelly said, when she saw Charlotte emerge from the bedroom.

"Let's just say I left him wanting more," Charlotte replied. "You ready to go?"

"I was born ready," Sherry said.

Charlotte picked up her keys," Let's go."

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12