The Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

Again I looked at my wife as I imagined the other shoe dropping in the last few lines of this two-page, hand-written note." I continued reading.

"Cal, do you ever think about having sex with men when you're dressed up? I promise I won't be upset no matter what you say. Just please, please be completely honest with me and know that I love you. Happy fifth anniversary. I can't wait for number ten. Love, Sarah."

My heart was pounding so hard I was sure everyone could hear it over the background noise at the bar which was nearby. I felt panicked and excited at the same time because these relatively new feelings of fantasizing about being kissed by an attractive man. I wasn't homophobic, but the thought of being with a man while in drab was well, disgusting. But when I was a "woman", it seemed so natural that it had to be right. Did Sarah know? If so, how could she? If I told her, would it ruin our marriage? Would she think I was gay?

I sat there looking down at the table for a full minute before I finally managed to croak out a soft, "Yes. Sometimes. When I'm dressed up that is. But only then," I quickly added. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks again and felt powerless to stop it. I forced myself to look at her expecting to find her eyes filled with tears or get up to leave.

Instead, she reached out her hand and told me, "It's okay. I thought that might be the case and...." Just then Ken back to take our dinner orders and we made small talk with him. As he walked away, Sarah continued by saying, "Cal. I can only imagine how afraid you feel right now wondering how I'd react. But I'm the one who's really afraid because...well, because of what I want to say right now."

"Sarah, honey. Please don't be afraid. You can tell me anything. Nothing will ever make me stop loving you. Just tell me how you feel so we can work through this."

Sarah looked down into her lap then raised her head and looked at me. She said, "I hope you can understand this but if not, please don't hate me for saying it, okay? This doesn't mean I don't love you, Cal. I just—I find myself fantasizing and well, I want to be with other men, too." Before I could respond she hastened to add, "That doesn't mean I don't love you with all my heart. I just can't get the thought of us double dating out of my head. Having two good-looking men take us out to dinner and then out dancing and then.... Watching your date hold you and kiss you and knowing you're completely okay with mine doing that to me, too. Is that crazy? Am I crazy? Are you angry with me?"

I sat in silence taking in every word and couldn't help notice my cock growing harder than it had ever been in my life. I replayed the conversation again to make sure I hadn't misheard and just as I began to speak, Sarah said, "Cal,pleasetalk to me.Pleasetell me you still love me. Please." This time, I actually did see a tear forming in her eye. First one, then the other. My silence was killing her.

"Sarah, of course I still love you. I will always love you. And no, I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all. In fact, I'm quite literally ready to cum in my pants just thinking about it. Are yousurethis is whatyoureally want?"

Sarah's tears fell as I spoke and then she dabbed her eyes with the linen tablecloth. As my acceptance washed away her tears, her eyes brightened and a smile spread across her face. "I'mverysure, sweetheart. I've never been more sure of anything in my life except for the decision to marry you. Are you okay with this, honey? I mean really okay with it?"

"I am," I reassured her. "I am more than okay with it. If I was religious, I'd say ths is some kind of answer to prayer or something. I couldn't be happier to hear you say that." I then cautiously explained how my own interest in men had snuck up on me. Subtly at first then more intense. I told Sarah my alter ego needed to get out of the house.

Sarah paused for a moment then asked me, "What do you call yourself when you're all dressed up? Doesshehave a name?"

"Callie," I told her. "I chose the name of Callie. Is that okay?"

"Of course it's okay," she assured me. "In fact, it suits you. Not just because it's your male name with a female ending but because it's so logical. I'm not sure how good of a woman you'll make but if you think anything like you look, I'm sure you'll do just fine."

I took her hand and indicated I wanted her to sit next to me and by looking down into my own lap, she understood why I couldn't be the one to get up and move. She gracefully moved around the corner of the table and slid in beside me. I turned toward her and kissed her softly on the lips and whispered, "Happy anniversary, sweetheart. I love you so much."

"Happy anniversary, honey. I love you, too."

Sarah just had time to open her gift before our first course arrived. She was thrilled with the pearls and asked me take off her necklace even as she removed her earrings. I did so and replaced it with the new strand of very expensive pearls while she put in the new matching earrings. "They're beautiful, honey. Thank you. Now we just need to get your ears pierced so I can buy you a pair of your own," she teased. Sarah's hand slid over my pants and she gently stroked my cock as we kissed again. Our tongues met briefly and only then did I realize that I was filling my underwear with hot, sticky cum. Sarah felt me shudder even as I struggled hard to suppress it. She smiled wickedly as Ken approached with our first course and whispered to me, "Okay, who gets fucked by Ken first, Callie. You or me?"

I excused myself to get to the bathroom before the liquid soaked completely through. I felt dizzy and lightheaded as I stumbled toward the room with the big "MEN" sign on it. As I tried to take everything in that just happened, the one thought that took center stage was how the next time we went out I might be choosing the door that said "WOMEN" on it. I could already feel myself getting hard again. My God how I loved her!

In the next segment, Sarah and Callie go on their first double date.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers
12