All Comments on 'The Agreement Ch. 01'

by jpkansas

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Great story! Loved every bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

Tho story meets all the criteria of agreat story. Well written, hot premise, realistic, very descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved it. I had my cock in my hand the whole time wishing it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot, but all the mistakes in the naming...

hot scenario, good description. Maybe not the best dialogue or view into the emotions of the characters, but still hot. But, so many mistakes in referring to the male character names really diminished the read. Things like "They untangled themselves and disposed of the used condoms and rested for several minutes. Jeff went into the bathroom....Phil came out of the bathroom, his penis still long but no longer erect."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bullshit

in your dreams would 2 men, so far never gay, fuck each other. plot is just too dumb

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Welcome to Literotica

Despite a couple of derogatory comments from anonymous readers, you have made a great start as a contributor to Literotica. Good choices of subject matter, graphic descriptions and good writing. 5 star all the way. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Welcome to Literotica

"Despite a couple of derogatory comments from anonymous readers..."

<P>

Hmm? Funny, most of the anonymous comments I see are positive. What about them? Anonymous is anonymous, whether it is positive or negative. From the context of your comment, it isn't anonymous you have a trouble with, it's those who dare have a different opinion from yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep writing them - good story

thanks - really enjoyed it and hope to see more along this line!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

Many women have similar desire. Women need to set up the right situation. It is easier to get guys to do it than most think. Very good for relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

Nice story, not too rushed. My wife liked it as well and it got the conversation started. And yes, once the juices start to flow I think a guy would do just about anything.

69plus169plus1almost 11 years ago
Fuck Anonymous!

You are using a screen name ass hole and you still can not say out loud you don't like this type of story?

Well, I do and I loved it.

Keep writing and put it anywhere you want. I have started stating what type of action to expect at the beginning for the faint of heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
time try for myself

I found this sexy erotic I was so hard .i master after.steven x and I stuck vibrator up my ass .i want try a mmf 3some now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous