The Agreement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jpkansas
jpkansas
18 Followers

===

They untangled themselves and disposed of the used condoms and rested for several minutes. Jeff went into the bathroom.

"How are you doing, love?" Karen said softly.

"Fine."

"This isn't freaking you out?"

"Well, it's totally mind-blowing, but I'm okay. I'm more than okay. I've never felt what I've been feeling tonight."

"Good. I love you."

Phil came out of the bathroom, his penis still long but no longer erect.

"I'm thirsty," Jeff said. "Should I get some water for all of us?"

"That would be great," Karen said.

Jeff slipped out of bed and padded into the kitchen. He wondered how they would all feel--what they would all think--in the morning. He took three glasses from the cabinet and filled them with water from the bottle in the refrigerator.

When he returned to the bedroom, he was disconcerted to see that Karen was on her back, her knees parted and raised, Phil between her legs, fucking her energetically. Karen met his eyes. "Join us," she said. To his astonishment, his cock was immediately hard again.

Jeff put the glasses on the nearby bedstand. Hardly able to believe what he was doing, he took another condom out of the drawer, rolled it over his penis, and covered it again with lubricating jelly.

He positioned himself behind Phil. Karen held each of Phil's buttocks and pulled them part, revealing and opening Phil's anus. Phil stopped moving his hips. Jeff squirted some more lubricant between the Phil's cheeks and rubbed it over the man's anus. Phil made a sound of pleasure. Jeff put in one well-lubricated finger, and then a second, and then withdrew them both and positioned the tip of his cock at Phil's waiting asshole.

Entering Phil was much more difficult than entering Karen's ass had been. It was probably Phil's first time, Jeff thought. As Karen pulled Phil's buttocks as wide as she could and Phil pressed backward, Jeff pressed forward. Phil groaned deeply in what sounded like a mixture of pleasure and pain as Jeff entered completely. It was an amazingly tight fit. Phil's rectum gripped Jeff's cock more firmly than Jeff had ever felt.

No one moved for a second or two.

Phil seemed to relax and began to move inside Karen, slowly and tentatively at first, and then with more and more conviction. Jeff pressed himself against Phil, urging Phil on. It was as if he was fucking both Phil and Karen at the same time. It was as if his penis was twice as long as it really was, or even longer.

Karen was moaning more deeply than Jeff had ever heard her. Her voice rose to a near scream, and she shuddered powerfully. Phil grunted and reached his orgasm. His sphincter squeezed against Jeff's cock, sending him spinning into his own heady climax.

===

They were a sweaty heap, each of them breathing hard. "You guys are getting heavy," Karen said.

Holding the base of the condom, Jeff slowly and carefully withdrew himself from Phil and flipped onto his back to Karen's left side. "You okay?" he asked him.

"Yeah," Phil said, himself withdrawing from Karen and lying down on Karen's right. "But I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow."

"We're all going to be sore," Karen said.

===

They cleaned themselves up and took long drinks from the glasses of water Jeff had brought. The three of them lay on their backs, side by side, breathing heavily, their hearts all beating hard.

"Wow," Phil said. "This is hardly what I expected when you invited me for dinner."

"This is our first time doing anything like this," Karen said.

"Me, too," Phil said, unnecessarily.

===

Jeff was certain that, with three orgasms apiece, he and Phil were done for the night, but apparently Karen had other ideas. After a little while, he felt Karen's hand idly toying with his flaccid penis. He glanced over and saw that her other hand was doing the same to Jeff's. The sight and her gentle touch made his cock stir again. It took longer this time, but he was fully hard again. And so was Phil.

He reached down and put his hand on Karen's pubis and was not surprised to find Phil's hand there, too. It only made the throbbing of his own cock stronger. His fingers explored her labia and found that her clit was engorged. She raised her knees and let them fall apart, her left thigh against Jeff's right and her right one against Phil's left. Jeff ran his forefinger along her the left side of clit as Phil's forefinger ran along the right side. Jeff felt the familiar aching, hungry fullness of his cock under the gentle but insistent stroking of Karen's fist.

Karen was breathing heavily and moaning. Jeff saw that Phil had turned on his side to face her. His penis was now pointing at him, and Karen had shifted her grip to accommodate it. Phil's fingers moved down and he seemed to have put a finger or two inside her. Jeff turned to face her, too, and met Phil's eyes. He moved his thumb up to the head of her clitoris. She moaned even more deeply. Jeff knew exactly how she liked her clit to be stroked. She came with a deep shudder. Phil squeezed his eyes closed and groaned, and Jeff watched Phil's cock spit a thin, watery line of semen onto Karen's thigh. It tipped him over the brink, and in the next moment Jeff felt his own orgasm squeezing a few drops of semen out of his penis under Karen's practiced hand.

===

Jeff had dozed off, his head nestled on Karen's shoulder, his hand on her breast, his cock still in her hand. "Love?" came her voice.

"What?" he asked, almost giddy with exhaustion.

"I want to come again," she said.

"I don't think I have anything left," he said.

"Me neither," Phil said.

"I want more."

"You're incredible," Jeff said.

"I'm a woman. I can have as many orgasms as I want. You don't have to come," she said. "I want your mouth. Your tongue." She tugged on his penis gently but firmly.

She had not infrequently used her mouth to satisfy him when she herself wasn't in the mood. He positioned himself on his knees between her legs and lowered her mouth to her labia. Using one hand, he spread her lips and put his lips to her clit, already swollen and pulsing. He sucked it into his mouth and stroked it with his tongue. He felt her hands toying with his ears. He fell into a well-practiced rhythm of sucking and licking.

He became aware of a shift of weight on the bed, and then he realized that Phil was kneeling behind him where his buttocks were upraised, his asshole exposed. He felt what only could have been Phil's lubricated finger penetrate him. He had always liked it when Karen played with him that way. Phil's finger felt no different.

As he sucked and licked Karen, he felt Phil's other hand explore his balls and his cock, which was, to his utter astonishment, stirring yet again. Another lubricated finger entered him, and his cock was almost completely stiff again. The fingers moved in and out, and the other hand circled him and stroked him. With some difficulty, a third finger entered him. He reached down with his free hand and put it around Phil's, following its tempo. It was almost as if he was playing with himself.

The three fingers withdrew, and Jeff felt what could only have been the head of Phil's cock against his asshole. It felt slick with lubricant. He lifted his mouth from Karen and turned his head. "You wearing a rubber?"

"Yes."

Jeff lowered his mouth back to his wife. He pressed backward, willing himself to relax, to open himself. He felt the head of Phil's penis enter him.

Jeff felt stretched beyond possibility, filled incomprehensibly. It hurt and it didn't hurt. Under Phil's hand, Jeff penis felt larger and harder than it had ever felt. Phil timed the stroke of his hand on Jeff's cock to the rhythm of his own cock inside Jeff, and Jeff sucked and licked Karen to the same tempo. It was if the three of them were without boundaries.

Karen gripped Jeff's head between her hands and raised her hips up to his mouth, groaned, came with a shudder that ran the length of her body. Moving a little faster, pressing a little harder, Phil also shuddered and groaned, and Jeff could feel Phil ejaculating into the condom inside him. Jeff felt that familiar sense of orgasmic inevitability, and he rocked his hips more quickly, his cock moving in Phil's hand. The climb was more difficult this time, but he crested and felt his own muscles squeeze spasmodically as his orgasm spurted from him, an exquisite mixture of pleasure and pain.

===

They disentangled themselves, cleaned themselves and the bed, used the bathroom, and crawled back into the bed. "Let's get some sleep," Karen said. She turned her head and gave Phil a deep kiss. "Good night."

"Good night," Phil said.

Karen turned her head to her husband and kissed him deeply. "I love you," she said. "Good night."

"I love you," Jeff repeated. "Good night."

===

Jeff opened his eyes. It was morning. He was sore everywhere. He felt completely drained. He was exhausted, but he felt oddly full of energy, liberated. He looked over at his wife and it seemed she sensed his gaze, because she opened her eyes. She gave him a tender smile. "Good morning," she whispered.

"Good morning."

"Thank you, love," she said. "It was more wonderful than I ever imagined."

===

With Phil still sleeping, Karen and Jeff showered together. Although they kissed and caressed and played with each other as they washed, they didn't try to have sex. They had just finished dressing when Phil stirred in their bed and opened his eyes. He looked from the one to the other. "Wow, we must have had a lot to drink last night. I don't know what came over me. I don't know what to say," he said.

"How about 'Good morning'?" Karen asked.

"Good morning." He kept looking from Karen to Jeff and back again. He looked awkward and embarrassed.

Karen smiled at him. "Jeff and I will be in the kitchen having breakfast. Go take a shower and get dressed."

When Phil came into the kitchen dressed in the same clothes he had worn the night before, he seemed even more uncomfortable than when he had first awoken. He refused breakfast or even a cup of coffee, making the excuse that he had to go home to walk his dog, which had not apparently concerned him the night before. He gave Karen an awkward kiss on the cheek and, incredibly, shook Jeff's hand before dashing out of the apartment.

Karen and Jeff went back to the kitchen and sat down over their coffees.

"Well, he was certainly in a hurry to get out of here." Karen said. "I guess we freaked him out."

"I was a little overwhelmed, too, but I enjoyed myself, too," Jeff admitted.

"I noticed."

"But I don't think it's something I want to do on a regular basis."

"If that's how you feel."

"But I fulfilled my part of the agreement, didn't I?" Jeff asked with a smile.

"More enthusiastically than I'd ever imagined you would," Karen agreed. "Thank you. It was better than my wildest dreams."

"Then we can start planning my half?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, we can."

jpkansas
jpkansas
18 Followers
12