All Comments on 'The Airplane Ride Home Ch. 03'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I hope the son gets what he deserves! A fucking .45 to the head would be about right! Or atl least disown the little fucker and let him support himself! Oh and out his wife to the family! Cuckolding sucks by the way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just a standard cluck story...

Cheating wife and worthless son story. Maybe all die of AIDs (hopefully).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
big o

What a fucked up story . Take the cuckolding and stick it where the sun don't shine or put it in loving wife category where all the other fucked up ones go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why the fuck did you have to go and ruin a decently fuckin' hot story like that?

what a freakin' retard of a writer! turning an initially, potentially hote incest story into a fuckin' gay guy/husband fantasizing his son fucking his wife, for his masturbation... WTF!

why the fuck is every story here in Lit now about some white not able to get it up, even with viagra, unless he's jacking next to his wife, when someone's fucking her?

the fact that 99% of these stories receive low to extremely low, AVERAGE rating means it's not reader driven; it's the idiotic authors who're pushing these nonsense.... most of these authors are likely gay and like to write gay sex --- of which there's nothing wrong, fromt he 5-star rating of the majority of honest gay stories --- but those are not the stories straight readers want...

most gay writers and readers are at least more honest, so both readers and writers exchange good, positive feedback on how to write erotic gay stories... why so many gay writers pretend to be straight anyway? is there a need, or a readership for that, really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

is the son bi or what? i can get him wanting to smell moms pussy or going down on her ,but after the towel and then going down after her fucking his dad and not getting enuff of his dads cum from her? whats worse is the cucking of what seems to be a good husband and father who has done nothing to deserve his wife and son doing this to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very hot story. A little nasty, but what the heck, I'd do the same to make her feel good. Nice scene at the camp ground btw. Sneaky Mom-Son sex, the best! Thank you for the story. Now I break my rule not to argue with the idiots, but what the heck. To angry anons: You're in incest/taboo and description says "cuckold". Don't like it? don't read it!

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 11 years ago
Erotic and Primal!

A very powerful installment of your story. I love the almost primal heat burning between mother and son. Very well developed characters and steamy narrative make this a winner. Ignore the brickbats of criticism and go where ever this story needs to go! Looking forward to the next!

SchakaSchakaover 11 years agoAuthor
thank you.....

Your positive comments! I also ignore the trolls. If you don't feed their hunger for attention, they slink back under the bridge.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Loved it

Jamie finally getting her pussy licked was very erotic.

John is sure to find out Jamie is fucking her son when she winds up pregnant by him.

I would hope that Sam wouldn't go away to school, but stay at home and go to a local school and keep fucking his mom.

Thanks for the read...

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 11 years ago
Enjoyed all three chapters

Just wanted to add one more poss. comment to the list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More, more, more!!!

This is a great story. I truly hope you will continue with many more chapters and different scenarios but leave it with the same characters. I think it would be interesting since John's male egotism has him thinking that he is "all that" that he may get involved with a younger female while Sam is away at college and his mother senses something wrong and blames herself. She can lose the weight and tone-up, while hoping that will reinvigorate the relationship between her and John. Through some unusual situation, will it take Sam coming home after his Freshman year for the truth to be revealed and Sam and Jamie to move on to a one-to-one relationship without John. Just a suggestion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
damn

The ending is fuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great read

since her son has confirmed he love the tasty of cum does that mean he's going to suck off his dad in one of the following chapters and make it a complete family affair....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous