The Airplane Ride Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam began a slow steady stroke, getting half of his cock in her. They both could hear the wet squishy sound of their lovemaking. Incredibly, Jamie's grew, her wetness increased and Sam's cock went deeper. In a red haze of passion, she wondered how much deeper he could go, how much she could take.

Who was that screaming, Jamie thought? It sounded like some wild animal. She realized it as her screaming. She laughed to herself. You sound like some cock crazed slut!

She groaned loudly as Sam's cock hit her cervix. Still he pounded and she screamed. Jamie was orgasming so hard and so much that the grass under them was slick with her juices. Still she wanted more.

Sam braced himself on his knees and arms as Jamie wrapped her legs around his back and her arms around his neck. She repeatedly lifted herself off the grass, thrusting herself up against his dick. She needed more! She wanted it deeper!

Sam felt his seed filling his balls. He felt the indescribable sensation of his seed coursing up his dick and exploding into his mom's pussy. Jamie fell back on the grass. Her arms were spread out like she was on a cross. Her legs were gapped and trembling as she felt her son thrust 3, 4, and 5, 6 times as his seed filled her pussy and penetrated her cervix.

Sam collapsed on top of Jamie, exhausted, but surprisingly still hard. They were both drenched in sweat and bodily fluids. They were both breathing heavily. Sam rolled off his mom and onto his back. Their fingers entwined.

"Baby, that was incredible!"

"Thank you, mom"

"And your father has never, never kissed me down there! My toes actually curled!"

Mother and son lay partially clothed, recovering in the afterglow of their tryst. Jamie`s robe was a wet mess. She felt a slight tingle as her sweat rolled over her nipples were Sam had nibbled tits She was exhausted but sated like never before. Sam's dick was still hard, bouncing lightly.

"What the hell is all that noise out there?"

There was no rush to get up. They both realized that their relationship had entered a new phase. John was not to be feared. Discovery would still be catastrophic but was perhaps inevitable. Besides ,the incredible darkness of the moonless night prevented him from seeing them.

"Hi honey! Sam and I were goofing around. Sorry we woke you up."

John stood in the doorway and peered into the pitch black darkness. He could not make out the forms of his wife son lying side by side.

"John, grab some beers and a chair and join us."

Sam and Jamie straightened their clothes and went back to their chairs and sat down facing the lake. Jamie's hands went to her son's hard cock and lightly stroked it. Sam's hand went to his mom's pussy. He stroked it lightly through her panties.

John brought out the beers and his chair. He plopped down, took a deep swig of his beer. His hand found his wife's thigh. He slowly stroked Jamie's full thigh while Sam's hand was stroking his mom's pussy. Jamie covered Sam's hand and pressed it into her pussy.

When John tried to move his hand up Jamie's thigh to her pussy, she stopped him.

"Stop, John, I'm tired!"

John smiled in the darkness, thinking about the sex they had while Sam was driving.

"That was quite a workout, wasn't it?"

Jamie felt her son's finger enter her. She covered his hand with hers and pushed his finger deeper in her. With her other she continued stroking Sam's cock.

"Yes, John, it was quite a workout!"

12