The Amazing Dr. Rossi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

Mary Kate, Ashley, and every other woman in the room were feeling a similar kind of euphoria. Many of them could not help but be turned on by the singularly lustful exhibition, and the voyeuristic nature of the prurient spectacle added its own perverse element to Mr. Wilson's ejaculatory performance. Known for their predilection for anything fetishistic, including a fondness for big cocks and giant cumshots, Mary Kate and Ashley watched the show with fascination and amusement. Mary Kate, especially, got very horny whenever she witnessed any major expulsion of semen.

"I love these huge fucking ropes!" she told Ashley, as one giant wad of spunk splashed into the glass window above their heads. "It makes me so hot!"

Ashley, being more demure than her outgoing sister, usually reacted in a steadfastly equanimous fashion when confronted with such outrageous sexual spectacles. But it was impossible for her not to be affected by what she was seeing. The lascivious, exemplary nature of the event was such that no one, not herself, Mary Kate, nor the doctors and medical staff in attendance, could avoid being overcome with desire. Some were better at hiding their lustful feelings, but Ashley shared the same fondness as Mary Kate for those "huge fucking ropes" and she found herself just as enraptured at the sight as her more candid and outspoken sibling.

"Did I just see him shoot three loads at once?" she asked Mary Kate, as she pointed to one corner of the room where she had seen the ejaculate land.

"Yes! Yes!" Mary Kate, exclaimed. "Three fucking shots of cum! My panties are fucking soaked!"

Both girls couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably.

"This if fucking unbelievable!" Ashley managed to say, barely able to catch her breath.

"Imagine if Dr. Swensen were here to see this?" Mary Kate said, doubled over with laughter.

"I think she'd be jealous!"

"I think she'd be fucking flipping out!"

Just then another long and stringy load splashed into the partition not far from where they were standing, creating a monstrous explosion of tiny globules that splattered onto the glass like heavy rain. The other women in the room with the twins reacted with both laughter and bemusement.

"I'm going to have a hard time explaining this to my husband," Dr. Rossi's colleague commented wryly.

"You'd think he's frosting a god damn cake!" her associate noted.

A young and pretty intern followed the stream of spunk as it snaked down onto the floor. "I'll have to try out Dr. Rossi's approach on my boyfriend."

"I'd take out some life insurance first!" her friend said dryly.

No one could help but be both startled and entertained by Mr. Wilson's superb ejaculatory performance. By this time the room was fairly soiled with his creamy effluence, and it looked like he was in no danger of stopping any time soon.

"I am so loving this!" Mary Kate exclaimed. "I wish I could make a guy's cock cum like that!"

"I think you do pretty well for yourself," Ashley replied, as she contemplated the newly formed sperm mosaic on the glass. "Look at all that spunk."

"Oh, come on Ash. Are you kidding? You can't tell me you wouldn't want to be able to make a guy cum like this."

Ashley laughed. "As long as I'm wearing some kind of protective gear!"

For the next minute Mr. Wilson contributed another quart of his precious seed toward the interior decoration of the lab. Finally, at just after the three-minute mark, his orgasm subsided, ending in an astounding triple cumshot that flew up and hit the ceiling with incredible speed. It was like watching the ending of a Fourth of July celebration with the fireworks increasing in intensity toward the very end of the performance.

The glass partition was literally awash with cum, and the room looked like it would require the services of a professional cleaning team to get rid of the vast amounts of spunk that now saturated almost every piece of medical equipment within it. Dr. Rossi's holistic approach had been a resounding success. The women, awed by what they had seen, gave her a hearty round of applause.

"Amazing!" a middle-aged doctor said to Dr. Rossi. "Allison, you're a genius!"

Dr. Rossi, her hands dripping with sperm, reached for a towel and bowed her head politely and smiled. "Thank you Dr. Monroe. But let's not forget to thank Mr. Wilson and my nurse Jill for their contributions as well."

Mr. Wilson was too overcome with exhaustion to say anything except to nod his head in weak acknowledgment for the loud round of applause offered him. Jill, too, was looking quite tired. And as she reached for a towel she merely shook her head and sat down next to Mr. Wilson's wife, who was now smiling from ear to ear.

"Isn't this just wonderful?" she gushed. "Don't you think it's wonderful, nurse?"

"Yes," Jill replied. "For all concerned."

Mrs. Wilson wrapped her arms around her husband and kissed him repeatedly on the face. "Maybe we can start planning on having some kids now honey," she said sweetly.

Mr. Wilson only groaned.

************

"What exactly is this herbal formula comprised of?" Mary Kate asked Dr. Rossi after they had exited the lab and were walking toward the main entrance of the building.

"I can tell you that the bulk of the ingredients can be found in almost any health food store. But there are a few more exotic components..."

"Like the belladonna..."

"Yes, and a few others that I'm not at liberty to divulge."

"Why?"

"Because they are a patented formulation that is based upon my genetic research."

"Professional trade secret, doctor?" Ashley inquired.

"Professional trade secret."

Mary Kate walked a few paces and suddenly halted.

"I see a fortune in this," she said to Dr. Rossi, sounding like the quintessential entrepreneur she really was. "I've discussed this with Ashley and we would like to help you bring your invention to market."

Dr. Rossi smiled generously. "Not so fast ladies. This is not a magic pill in the sense EJAX-472 is. Stimulata is a drug, yes, but it requires a tri-lateral approach in the treatment of male ejaculatory dysfunction. Along with the herbal component there is the issue of proper stimulation of the prostate and the correct manipulation of the frenulum. These methods cannot be learned from simply reading a manual. They require a dedicated hands-on approach."

"Well, what's to stop you from giving classes here?" Ashley asked. "You or some of your trained staff could instruct others in your techniques."

"For a price of course," Mary Kate added.

"Of course," agreed Ashley. "You would hold the patent for the herbal formula and MK and I would have our company market it for you in conjunction with training classes that we could hold in various clinics around the world."

"Think of the money and prestige," Mary Kate said to the doctor. "All those guys who have trouble shooting out a load will be on their knees praising your name just like they did with Dr. Swensen a few years ago."

"I'm not after money and prestige," Dr. Rossi replied. "I simply want to help people—and to be acknowledged for my work."

"You will be acknowledged, Allison," Ashley said, trying to appeal to her altruistic instincts. "Look at it this way. MK and I wouldn't be here right now if you hadn't helped our brother with his problem. You gave him a solution when no one else could. I'd say that's helping people in the most fundamental way."

The doctor smiled and looked out toward the bustling throng of people just beyond the huge glass doors leading out to the street beyond. "The joy I felt in helping to cure Trent was its own reward. It was the best thing I ever did with my life."

Ashley was deeply touched by the sincerity of Dr. Rossi's words. She reached out and touched the doctor's hand as if in silent understanding. "You have a tremendous gift to heal people. We just want to make your discovery known to the world so that others can benefit from your knowledge."

"I only want to know one thing, Allison," Mary Kate said. "Ash and I couldn't be here to see our brother's treatment. But Mr. Wilson...well, are all guys capable of having those kinds of mind-blowing orgasms using your technique?"

Dr. Rossi thought for a moment and then shook her head. "Of course not all individuals react in the same way to treatment. But I would say, and with positive certainty, that the ejaculations we just witnessed from Mr. Wilson are possible to all men if they follow my directions to the letter."

"Are you serious?"

"Don't get me wrong, Mary Kate. The orgasm you just witnessed can happen once, maybe twice, but that's it. Then it's back to normal."

Ashley laughed and patted the doctor on the back. "If it comes down to having a once in a lifetime orgasm like that, I think most guys will be sleeping with your manual under their pillows."

************

The launch event for Stimulata took place at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Manhattan a few months later. The twins and their impressive public relations machine made sure that the event received major coverage in all the social media. Dr. Rossi was interviewed by all three major television networks prior to the official launch. She made it known how grateful she was to both Mary Kate and Ashley for their solid support in bringing her unique three-tiered system to the attention of the world at large.

"I couldn't have done it without them," the doctor had told Barbara Walters of "The View" in reference to the financial support she received from the Olsen sisters that allowed her to bring her creation to life. "But more than that," she continued, "the love and friendship they have shown me knows no bounds. Those girls are angels and I love them both."

"Is it true the Olsen sisters took their brother Trent to see you for some kind of sexual problem he was having?" Ms. Walters had asked.

"Yes. He was suffering from retrograde ejaculation and MK and Ashley brought him to see me at the Clinic. Once I had diagnosed his ailment I knew that he would be a perfect candidate for my procedure."

"What were the results?"

"A complete turnaround. He now experiences normal ejaculations."

"Mary Kate told me that she's seen the results of your treatment. She said that the patients' ejaculations were quite energetic."

"They can be. That's why I advise anyone practicing my technique to wear a raincoat."

The doctor meant this to be taken seriously but the audience and Ms. Walters found it highly amusing.

"Should they use an umbrella too?" Ms. Walters jibed.

Not one to suffer gladly the sleight of one-upmanship, Dr. Rossi replied succinctly: "Well, I wouldn't exactly call it singing in the rain."

Beyond this rather perfunctory interview, some inquisitors took a more aggressive stance, demanding to know exactly how such powerful ejaculations could be induced by what they seemed to think was an unproven scientific approach. Holism aside, they wanted to know what specific ingredients in the herbal formula were responsible for inducing such exemplary orgasms. In such cases the doctor replied much as she had to Mary Kate: it was a trade secret; a patented formula that she would share with no one. Of course by practicing such obfuscation she only succeeded in piquing their curiosity even more. But although she had a right to protect her creation, which was, in legal terms, her intellectual property and therefore safeguarded by law, the media pundits never lost an opportunity to get her to divulge her medical secrets. Regardless of the doctor's feelings on this issue, in the Olsen sisters' view this maneuvering between the science and social communities worked like a charm. It kept the doctor and her creation in the public eye, and there was nothing better for sales than keeping a product current by pushing it constantly in the media.

"Those news people can wonder all they like," Mary Kate said to Dr. Rossi as they sat together at the ceremony. "It's good for business."

"Always keep them guessing, Allison," Ashley added. "Always."

"Well, people have a right to know what they're putting into their bodies, FDA rules notwithstanding. And I tell them. But the manner in which I formulate the product is my secret."

Thanks to the Olsen's aggressive marketing campaign, Stimulata—and Dr. Rossi—became well-known throughout the world in only a matter of weeks. Stimulata clinics rose up in almost every major city and men from all over the world came to be cured of their ejaculatory dysfunction. Men who had experienced ejaculatory problems for years applied her technique with remarkable success, often eschewing other traditional-based medicines entirely in favor of her holistic approach. Not long after the introduction of Stimulata on the market, the actor Tom Cruise made an impassioned endorsement on its efficacy, explaining in a rather blunt but honest way in a major TV ad that his sex life was never better. After that, everyone, from the elites on down, sang praises of the powerful new technique. In a very short while, Dr. Allison Rossi became the new poster girl for a new brand of scientific approach that relied less on established medical practices and more upon the organic, tripartite paradigm of combinatory medicinal techniques.

"We have with us today," said one famous female CBS television anchor during an early evening broadcast, "the remarkable woman who, along with her novel holistic cure for male ejaculatory dysfunction, has revolutionized the medical industry. Her name is Dr. Allison Rossi—the 'amazing' Dr. Rossi as she is now called—and she joins us here now in our studio. Welcome, Dr. Rossi."

"Thank you for having me."

"A lot of claims are made for your product. Does Stimulata really work?"

" From the studies we've done over the past seven months, approximately ninety-eight percent of men who have implemented the Stimulata program have had positive results."

"What about the other two percent?"

"They responded poorly or not at all."

"Is there a reason why these two percent did not respond to your program?"

"There will always be those individuals who for reasons both physiological and psychological will not respond. This can be said of any drug, procedure, or treatment—holistic or not. I find the ninety-eight percent positive response rate very encouraging."

"Do you make house calls?"

"On occasion."

And so it went. Guest talks, special appearances, honors, and awards of all kinds followed Dr. Rossi's unprecedented success. She was quoted in every major newspaper, was interviewed by "Time," "Newsweek," and other high profile magazines, and even did a thirty-second ad spot for her product on national television. But most significantly, she was hailed by her medical peers as the progenitor of a unique and highly effective treatment that had benefited millions of men throughout the world. For that she was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

"I don't know what to say," she remarked as she accepted the award in Oslo City Hall in Norway. "I really had no idea that my research would be so successful. But it has, and for that I am grateful."

More awards and honors followed, and her prestige grew accordingly. She became Times' "Woman of the Year" and her technique was unanimously hailed in the New England Journal of Medicine. Men all over world regarded her as their guardian angel—the patron saint of the male reproductive system—or "Mother Fertility" as she was fondly referred to.

A year had passed since the implementation of her holistic program in various cities around the world and through it all the Olsen sisters had provided her with solid financial backing and moral support. Despite her reluctance to wear the mantle of celebrity, she nonetheless took to the role with modest acquiescence, learning to field questions with rhetorical aplomb and manipulate the press to her own advantage—techniques that she had learned first-hand from the masters of the art themselves—the Olsen's. In time she had become just as adept as they in handling the scores of reporters, media pundits, and others who sought, if only for a moment, to bask in her glory.

All of her varied successes inevitably led her to write a book on the subject of "Stimulata". But instead of writing a technical treatise on her research, she decided to write the book more from a personal and non-technical perspective that would appeal to the layman, as well as the medical professional. Both Ashley and Mary Kate had advocated strongly for such a book, believing as they did, and rightly so, that appealing to the average reader would endear her audience to her and help promote her methods. It was a clever piece of marketing that served two functions: it would create an image of the doctor that was warm, caring, and friendly, thus countering the long-held belief that medical professionals were inherently cold and indifferent to their patients; and it would entice people to purchase her training program. The subsequent success of the book had proved the Olsen's theory correct, and Dr. Rossi enjoyed an even greater popularity, finding herself a frequent guest on both radio and TV talk shows in America and abroad.

In the midst of this success, Dr. Rossi got a call from Dr. Helen Paget, the director of sex education studies at Columbia University Medical Center in Manhattan and a prominent urologist in her own right. She asked Dr. Rossi if she would like to attend a class she was teaching on male ejaculatory dysfunction for both nurses and fourth-year medical students. She explained that she would be demonstrating the effectiveness of Stimulata and other masturbatory techniques, and that the class component would be augmented with a real-world demonstration in one of the university's labs. Dr. Rossi replied that she would be delighted to attend and asked if she could invite the Olsen sisters to come along. Dr. Paget replied that she would be more than happy to have the twins attend, and the following week Dr. Rossi, along with Mary Kate and Ashley, took a limo to visit the school.

During the ride Mary Kate related some interesting information to the doctor.

"Ash and I did some research on Dr. Prescott, the chief of staff at Columbia," she began. "It seems he's not what he appears to be."

"I don't understand."

"I don't have the time to go into details now. All I'm asking is that you let me handle everything."

Dr. Rossi looked perplexed. "Has he done something unethical?"

"Let's just say he's not the nice guy he pretends to be."

A short while later the trio walked into the doctor's class, whose entire female contingent, swelled to more than fifty people due to the popularity of the subject matter, threatened to spill out into the corridor.

"Oh, Dr. Rossi," Dr. Paget said as she greeted her colleague warmly, "it is so nice of you to come. And I can't tell you what a pleasure it is for me to welcome you Mary Kate and Ashley. We have three seats reserved for you right up here in front. Please sit down."

Although Dr. Paget had informed her class that Dr. Rossi and the twins would be attending, the class could not hide their enthusiasm at seeing these famous celebrities in their midst. It took several minutes to quiet the excited students down, but Dr. Paget finally managed to get her class under control, much to the amusement of her esteemed guests.

'Dr. Rossi has graciously offered to explain her techniques here in class," Dr. Paget began. "After that, we will proceed to Lab 101 for a practical demonstration of these techniques."

After giving the class a short history on male erectile and ejaculation dysfunction, Dr. Paget turned the class over to Dr. Rossi, who then began to offer the students a more detailed explanation of her three-pronged approach and the wonder drug, Stimulata.

"So Stimulata in and of itself is not enough to promote ejaculation?" asked a pretty, blonde fourth-year medical student.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers
123456...8