The Amazing Dr. Rossi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, as you all can see, Stimulata is doing exactly what its name implies—it's stimulating his genitals, causing an increase in growth. But more importantly, the drug is working in tandem with the patient's testicular fluids to help induce muscular contractions at the base of the penis, thus forcing ejaculate to be expelled from the urethra."

"But it can't do that on its own," one student asked as she rubbed her fingers over satiny terrain of Dr. Prescott's expanding scrotum.

"No. This is where proper stimulation of the prostate comes into play. I also encourage manual stimulation of the frenulum to help induce ejaculation."

"You're three-tiered approach," Dr. Paget noted.

"I find the results are far more satisfactory when the frenulum is stimulated. However, it is the correct stimulation of the prostate gland that is vital in producing a robust orgasm."

Ashley ran one of her hands over his now towering shaft and giggled. "What's it feel like to have a real cock now, Dr. Prescott?"

The doctor tried to say something in reply but the tape across his mouth made his words unintelligible. He kept looking down at the monstrous, expanding snake, now about to reach its full dimensions due to the effect of the powerful drug. A look of terror came over face.

"I think he's just as amazed as the rest of us," Mary Kate said, teasing the tip of his prick with her thumb.

"Of course he's amazed," Dr. Paget said. "It's probably the first time he's seen his dick at full mast for years."

Everyone laughed.

"Don't worry, Adam," Dr. Rossi said, gently patting his huge erection. "The effect is temporary. Once we've depleted your reservoir of sperm your genitals will resume their normal size."

Dr. Prescott looked up into the beautiful face of Dr. Rossi, her huge breasts partially exposed beneath her blouse. He could smell the lovely fragrance of her perfume and feel the heat of her body against his, and for a moment he forgot that his body was now hers to control and wondered how thrilling it would be to bury his face within those delectable twin mounds that dangled so precipitously just inches above his face. He luxuriated in the feeling of her long and lithe fingers as they examined every inch of his genital area, gently stroking his thick, veinal shaft to promote tumescence. Her long blonde hair fell into his face as she moved her head close to his cock, studying the enormous shaft and balls very closely to determine when to begin the prostate massage.

"I think he's about ready," she said to Dr. Paget. "Let's begin."

Instead of telling the students to resume their seats, Dr. Paget allowed them to stand around the exam table as Dr. Rossi and Amy began the procedure.

"I have to warn all of you," Dr. Rossi said to the students, "that when Dr. Prescott finally achieves orgasm, it's going to get very messy in here. Sperm is going to be flying around everywhere. So if you don't want to get soiled, I suggest you return to your seats."

Oddly enough, no one moved.

"Have it your way," the doctor continued. "But don't say I didn't warn you. Okay, Amy, let's get started."

Amy was a quick learner. The doctor only had to explain the technique once and the bright nineteen-year-old nursing student brought her lubed index finger toward Dr. Prescott's anus and inserted it a little more than halfway inside his rectum. The action caused Dr. Prescott's cock to bob back and forth wildly, which made his audience break into laughter.

"This is so cool!" Amy exclaimed, as she brought finger in and out of Dr. Prescott's anus, forcing his cock to repeat the bobbing motion several times.

"Okay, Amy," Dr. Rossi said as she stopped the girl's motions with her own hand. "Keep that up and you'll force a premature ejaculation. We don't want that."

Instructing the girl further as to what to do, Dr. Rossi watched as her protégé successfully implemented the prostate manipulation.

"Gently, not too fast," Dr. Rossi said as she kept a keen eye on the girl's finger. "The whole point of this technique is to build up enormous pressure in the testes so that the patient can achieve the most robust expulsion of sperm possible. Now rotate your finger in a clockwise motion all around the prostate."

"It feels weird," Amy said as she followed the doctor's instructions.

"What do you mean, weird?"

"I don't know. It feels very firm."

"That's how it's supposed to feel. A hard prostate would indicate an abnormality. Just keep doing what you're doing. We should be seeing some results soon."

While Amy continued to manipulate Dr. Prescott's prostate gland, Dr. Paget kept an eye on his respiratory and pulmonary functions and saw that both were elevated but well within acceptable limits.

"You're doing fine, Adam," she said to him. "I don't think we're looking at a Code Blue here."

Dr. Prescott, unused to being out of control and at the mercy of someone else, could say or do little with his mouth taped shut and his limbs securely fasted to the exam table. His eyes were the only sensory organs capable of reflecting what was going on inside his head, and they darted furtively back and forth between Dr. Rossi, Amy, and Dr. Paget as fear, shame, and overwhelming lust overcame him. He hadn't been able to have an orgasm in months, at least not the kind of normal orgasm most men took for granted. Even Mary Kate, with her vast experience in provoking the most intense ejaculations from men with her small but talented hands, was unable to force an orgasm from him during the brief time they dated. And now as he lay there surrounded on all sides by women intent on making him ejaculate, he was experiencing a sense of humiliation so profound that it made him feel as if he were nothing more than an object for their amusement, which in a way, was true. However, despite the fact that he was, in the eyes of his captors, a thief and a phony, Dr. Rossi had no desire to hurt him, only to help him. His punishment would come later, and at the hands of other people.

"You really got the hang of this," Dr. Rossi said to Amy. "Now you keep that up for a while longer while we get someone to begin the masturbation. Any volunteers?"

Strangely enough, it was Mary Kate who stepped forward. "I always had trouble making this SOB cum," she said to Dr. Rossi. "I'd like to make up for it now."

"Go right ahead," the doctor said. "I think you know what to do."

"Stroke the shaft with one hand and tease the frenulum with the other—right?"

"You got it."

Mary Kate's tiny hand seemed dwarfed as it took hold of the twelve-inch monster penis. She could only get her hand halfway around the shaft and had to use her other hand as an anchor at the base of his cock to give her added control. With her left hand firmly grasping the shaft at its base, she used the thumb of her right hand to gently stimulate the tiny strip of flesh just under the glans. Her maneuver made Dr. Prescott moan loudly.

"You like that, don't you?" she said to him as her fingers danced lightly over his frenulum. "I'm going to make you cum like a horse!"

For almost ten minutes Amy and Mary Kate diligently performed their duties on Dr. Prescott's huge organ. The students waited patiently, knowing that they were going to be rewarded with an orgasm of immense proportions. They giggled loudly every time Amy's fingers provoked an involuntary muscular contraction of Dr. Prescott's penis, and commented, sometimes quite salaciously, on the shape and texture of his cock and balls.

"I don't know why he bothers to shave down there," one girl joked, noticing the absence of pubic hair around his genitals. "He's the only one who gets to see it."

"Not true," Mary Kate said. "I've seen it before. The only trouble is I could never get him to cum. But that's about to change."

"He does a very nice penis though," Amy said. "It's not curved. You know, some of them have that banana thing going on."

"It is a nice straight cock," Ashley noted. "Too bad he doesn't play straight."

"Oh, he will, Ashley," Dr. Paget assured her. "With the information you girls have on this bastard, he'll be playing it straight for a long time—in federal prison!"

"Do you hear that, Adam?" Mary Kate said in her best bratty voice. "You're going to jail you little creep!"

She accentuated her words with a swift rubbing of her hand back and forth over his frenulum, causing him to twist his torso violently.

"Take it easy, Mary Kate," Dr. Rossi admonished. "He'll get his just deserts soon enough. For now, let's just drain his god damn balls."

For approximately one half hour Amy, under Dr. Rossi's observant gaze, brought Dr. Prescott to the brink of orgasm and then denied him release, all in order to build up the pressure required. The young girl worked his prostate like a pro, her concentration never wavering as her tiny finger plied the doctor's anus with great relish. Finally, seeing that Dr. Prescott' prick was now dripping great quantities of pre-cum and that his testicles were swollen to their fullest dimensions, Dr. Rossi ordered Amy and Mary Kate to finish him off.

"Give it to him hard girls," the doctor said, watching fingers and hands fly over Dr. Prescott's cock, balls, and anus with great speed. "Don't show this scumbag any mercy."

The students cheered wildly as both Amy and Mary Kate spared no effort to force out an ejaculation from the beleaguered doctor.

As with many things in life, timing is crucial. And the synchronicity the two girls had established earlier was about to pay off. A low guttural moan emanated from Dr. Prescott as he watched the head of his penis expand outward under the vicious handjob he was getting from Mary Kate. The purple glans was now completely covered over with a thick patina of clear, sticky fluid, and more than ready to launch the huge store of ejaculate that only awaited Amy's insertion of her finger deep into his rectum.

"This is the last time you'll ever cancel any of our classes, you big shit head!" she said driving her finger all the way into his anus. "Now cum for all of us! We want to see you shoot your hot fucking jizz!"

Mary Kate, sensing he was about to ejaculate, gripped his shaft tightly with one hand and stroked him furiously while continuing to use her thumb to tease his frenulum. The doctor could withstand no more.

Thrashing about like a fish out of water, Dr. Prescott's cock exploded a volley of thick white sauce that shot up into the air over and above the heads of the students and landed halfway across the room onto an unoccupied seat. The students screamed with joy upon seeing such a tremendous cumshot.

"Fuck me!" one girl exclaimed, as she watched the trail of ejaculate splatter into the seat's leather cushion.

Mary Kate had been used to seeing enormous ejaculations before, but seeing the sperm travel almost twenty feet away made her laugh wildly.

"Holy fuck, Adam!" she cried. "Look what I made you do, you fucking pervert!"

Another thick blast of semen was forced out of his prick by the girls' combined efforts, this time the ejaculate flew straight up into the air over Dr. Prescott's head and landed seconds later right in his own face.

"Ha! Ha!" Dr. Paget laughed. "Serves you right, Adam! You asshole!"

It was then that the explosions began in earnest. With every woman's eye focused on his cock, Dr. Prescott delivered a series of ejaculations that were both lengthy and voluminous. As soon as one creamy rope of sperm was spit out, another one immediately followed. Soon it became difficult to determine where one jet of cum began and where one ended. It was impossible to control exactly where the sperm would land because Dr. Prescott was shifting his body back and forth so dramatically that the girls could not keep him in one place. The long ropes of sperm found their way onto people's clothes, faces, hair, and almost every conceivable part of the anatomy. Yet despite the shower of sperm, not one of the girls budged an inch. Everyone wanted to see Dr. Prescott's huge dick spit out the spunk.

"I'm getting turned on watching him cum!" Dr. Paget said laughingly to Dr. Rossi.

"It's unbelievable isn't it? I often get horny myself when I force my patients to ejaculate heavily like this."

Mary Kate and Amy were having the time of their lives. Both girls' hands and upper bodies were now wet with Dr. Prescott's sperm, yet this seemed not to bother either girl in the least. The laughed happily every time another sticky salvo was launched into the air due to their adept ministrations. The other girls giggled and screamed each time another long string of semen flew across the room or high up into the air. One girl was even keeping count.

"That last one made twenty seven so far," she said proudly.

Dr. Prescott's orgasm was now going on for three full minutes and there was no sign of abatement.

"You're doing fine girls," Dr. Rossi said encouragingly. "Keep it up!"

Dr. Paget glanced down at the computer screen. "Pulse and respiration elevated but within normal parameters, Dr. Rossi."

"Very good. Keep going girls!"

The students were in a state of euphoria. The amount of cum being ejected from Dr. Prescott's huge cock was almost impossible to believe. Yet they had to believe it because it was indeed the wondrous Stimulata—Dr. Rossi's incredibly powerful drug—that was causing these improbable ejaculations. Heedless of getting splashed by the multitudinous and errant volleys of semen, the students welcomed each spurt was a shout of glee as they cheered Amy and Mary Kate on.

"There goes another one!" Ashley squealed, as the sperm flew past her head and arched slightly to the left before making contact with a chalkboard on the far side of the room.

An immense look of satisfaction came over Mary Kate's face as she provoked one huge load of cum after the other from Dr. Prescott's prick. After all the months of giving him handjobs and blowjobs and not once being rewarded for her efforts, it was gratifying to now have him under her total control, shooting out endless streams of slimy spunk for her and the students' amusement.

"I knew you had it in you," she said to him as his eyes looked down in horror at his continuously ejaculating penis. "Keep giving us those ropes, baby. More ropes!"

As if in answer to her command, his prick erupted with jets of spunk shot out in rapid succession, causing the entire group of women to scream their collective approval all at once.

"Give us your cream!" a pretty redhead exclaimed as she watched the puddle of sperm between Dr. Prescott's legs get larger and larger with each spurt.

It was an amazing sight to behold. Ashley had recounted to Mary Kate later on that such an output of semen had not been witnessed since the EJAX trials several years ago. And like those trials, Stimulata was at the center of its success. However, in this case, the drug was not synthetic, but organic, and could never become toxic.

Another burst of heavy fuck juice sailed out into the audience, this time hitting Dr. Paget full in the face. She was unprepared for the assault, having diverted her attention to the monitor screen.

"Thanks a lot, Adam!" she swore, as she took a paper towel and wiped her face.

"Fucking unbelievable!" one girl said as she surveyed the cum-stained area around her legs and her own soiled dress. "This is going down in the history books!"

The ejaculations continued for almost five minutes—an unprecedented amount of time. By the time Dr. Prescott's balls refused to surrender another load of sperm, the entire room and every one of the women within it, including Dr. Rossi, had been the recipient of his prodigious offering. The students were overjoyed at what they had witnessed, and gave Dr. Rossi a hearty round of applause.

"Well I think the congratulations should go to Amy and Mary Kate. After all, they worked very hard."

The students agreed. Both girls smiled as they let the applause wash over them.

"How are you feeling, Dr. Prescott?" Dr. Paget asked him as she removed the tape from his mouth.

"Actually, I feel better than I ever have in my life," he replied gasping for breath. "I should sue all of you for what you've done to me but what's the point? I'm going to jail."

"Yes, you are. You hurt these girls, our students, more than you know because of your greed and selfishness. I'm going to see that it never happens again—at least not on my watch. Now go and thank Dr. Rossi for helping you regain your sexual health."

"Thank you, doctor Rossi," he said sheepishly. "You are truly amazing."

Dr. Rossi smiled. This was the second time someone had said that about her. It was beginning to sound better and better all the time.

"You're welcome, doctor," she replied. "I suggest you go and get cleaned up and get back to work. Tomorrow we're sending the police for you."

He winced at those words but his mind and body were far too exhausted to argue the issue. His cock and balls now slowly resuming their normal dimensions, he grabbed his clothes and headed toward the showers.

"Do you think he'll try to get out of the country?" Mary Kate asked Dr. Paget.

"I hope he does," she replied. "That's why I'm waiting twenty four hours to tip off the cops. I shouldn't do it but I guess I'm just sentimental."

As Mary Kate and Amy went to the bathroom to cleanse themselves of Dr. Prescott's sperm, Dr. Paget instructed the students to begin cleaning themselves and the lab. It took two hours to remove every trace of sperm from their clothes and the lab floor, and when they were done everything was looking new once again. Dr. Paget excused the students and said goodbye to Dr. Rossi and the twins.

"Now I'm going to go home and spend a little time with my vibrator!" she laughed. "You know I always had a feeling that Adam was up to no good, but I could never get at the truth. Boyish good looks and irrepressible charm will do it every time."

"I'm glad we caught him before he could do any more damage," Mary Kate said.

"Me too," she replied. "The both of you have been a great help to me and to all the students here. You're welcome at Columbia any time." She turned to Dr. Rossi. "I think you and your Stimulata drug are headed for immortality, Allison."

"To be honest, Helen...right now I'd settle for a nice hot bath."

The two women discussed meeting for lunch the following week and then hugged each other and said goodbye.

The limo was waiting for the trio when they left the building, and on the way back to Dr. Rossi's clinic Ashley mentioned that a television station in England had contacted her yesterday about having Dr. Rossi come on the show to discuss and possibly demonstrate her technique.

"What kind of a show is this?" the doctor asked.

"It's something new called 'Sex in the 21st Century'. They focus on all kinds of sexual issues. The woman who produces the show, London Ackerby, thought you'd be perfect for their premiere, which airs three weeks from today."

"It's broadcast worldwide," Mary Kate added.

"Worldwide?"

"Uh-huh. It's a cable network for adults 18 years of age or older. You purchase a subscription and you can watch just about anything that deals with sex. Ashley and I were thinking that it's time to take your career up another notch. What do you think?"

"I'd be happy to do it. The more people that know about ejaculatory dysfunction the more likely they will be to seek out treatment. When do we leave?"

************

The seven and one half hour British Airways flight from New York to London was uneventful. Upon arriving in Mayfair, Dr. Rossi and the twins were escorted to their roof suite at the Dorchester Hotel. The luxurious and spacious suite had been especially outfitted with three four-poster mahogany beds and the large sitting room with its natural daylight had every amenity imaginable, including an office work space with several networked computer stations. The twins, accustomed to preferential treatment, chuckled with glee as Dr. Rossi examined each of the rooms, thrilled to find herself in the midst of such luxury.

123456...8