All Comments on 'The Amazing Pizza Sex-Suit'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Whoa

that was probably one of the hottest stories ever!! im waiting with bated breath for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You've become my favorite author!

Your stories are just fantastic. Thanks so much for such incredibly erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pizza Party!

Absolutely fantastic! The story is very well written and as erotic and sensual as any I have ever read. Your expierences are really something I would like to hear more about.

feelingbravefeelingbraveover 19 years ago
Long but worth it

I don't usually make it much past 2 pages reading on the screen but this was so good I couldn't stop. Very erotic. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just One Word

Awesome!

BXGemini20BXGemini20over 19 years ago
Great!!

That was one of the best stories I ever read on Lit. Keep up the excellent writng!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PERFECT

This was great! I couldnt stop til the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More from this writer, please

You're one of the best on this forum.

SamaelSamaelover 19 years ago
Amazing

Totally love this story. Hope to read more about the adventures of Cheri and her exploration into the bi-sexual world. Especially want to read about the all girl going away party.

topgyrlstopgyrlsover 19 years ago
another hit

I love your stories! You are a great story teller! Look forward to more.

Nanayo

BrownCuriousityBrownCuriousityover 19 years ago
You are great!

I think this story was really great. I just wished it had a more complete ending. Loved it though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
whoa

my pussy is aching to be tongued now thanks to reading this

ms_msgirl18ms_msgirl18almost 19 years ago
I liked it :)

It was a pretty good story, and at points, had me aching to touch myself, which I of course did :P I'll try and catch another one of your stories... but I think I'll reread this one first ;)

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 18 years ago
Excellent Characterization

Pelios, you did an incredible job of making Cheri one of the most realistic and enjoyable characters I have ever read. She was the perfect slightly wacky 18 year old nymphomaniac and it was great to read, with smiles and laughs throughout. You made it incredibly sexy, but also a fun "comong out" story to read. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now I'm Hungry..

This story was so fantastic, I wore myself out before I got to the end!

I think every woman-loving person in the world could find a character in this story that they're just dying to fuck (mine was probably Ann.)

The only thing that didn't quite work for me was Bob & Tim, I guess they just seemed so lack-luster, compared to all the fantastic women in this story.

I'll definitely be reading your other stories, Pelios! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely the best ever

Took a long time to finish it; the 3 of us stopped several times to try "things" in your story.

Many thanks

luv,

Jacki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Suit-Amazing, Story-Even more Amazing

I don't know where to begin. You are an excellent story teller (And I read many stories, quite a few being erotic lesbian stories). Please add one more reader to your list of dedicated fans. Your description made me feel as if I was there, and I was Cheri.

Loved your portrayal of your main character - Cheri. Seeing this adventure through her eyes was fantastic. I read it straight through and I take a long time to read when I am "Living" an adventure and pleasuring myself the whole time.

My most plesant experience in years. Thank You! A perfect "Feel Good" story. I loved the way things worked out well with Cheri's "friends," especially Selma. I actually felt so good for both Selma and Cheri at the end, that I was physically moved.

Also, I happen to have a thing for shapely, toned legs. And as all "leg lovers" know, it all begins with well defined (I prefer somewhat muscular) shapely calves. That was the final touch for me! Thank you again, and please keep writing. - Window555/aka Window555@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

More of stories like this. The way you write is great, no super great, so much details that build up tension. Your Bisexual females really rock.

DCForeverDCForeverabout 13 years ago
HOTT!

HOTT! Just plain HOTT! I loved the story and the details of the sex scenes more so in the first 4 parts, but towards the end you didn't linger with as much details involved in the sex scenes like you were trying to find a way to quickly end the story. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really great!

I absolutely love the story line; there's just so much going on, that there's never a 'slow' scene. I'd really like to know what happens with her new "mentor" and the going away sex party, etc. I really loved this!

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 11 years ago
Great Story

Great story would love to read about what happens at the party for Selma and what happens between Cheri, Belinda, Ann, and Rachel, and if Cheri still messes around with Tim and Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow! Amazing Pussy Licking Party!

The story is very well written, hot, erotic and sensual. (5 Stars.) Thank you for sharing your story with us!

But I notest you haven't filled in your biography, here let me help you with that.

---------------------------------------

Pelios's Biography:

Sex: __ Pelios Doesn't know for sure? Female, Male or It?

Age: __ 18? - 45? - 65?

Weight: __ Fat!

Height: __ Short!

Location: __ If you're interested, I can move?

Orientation: __ I'm open, Straight and Gay. Men and Women. Dogs and Cats.

Interested In: __ Sex please!

Status: __ I don't know why but I'm still unattached !?!

Smoke: __ Yes, I smoke like a chimney.

Drink: __ Yes, I drink with both hands at the same time.

Fetishes: __ Oh yes yes yes pleases!!!

Pets: __ 25 Cat(s) maybe more?

User Number: __ 415400

Member Since: __ September 10, 2004

Last Modified: __ April 6, 2008

--------------------------------------------

Oh and Pelios, if I have made any mistakes even minor ones feel free to correct them.

Sarah, a fan with a sense of humor...

P.S. It would be nice to know if your male or female!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was bat-sh!t funny. Triple XXX meets 80s cheese.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous