The Amazing Pizza Sex-Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's a little shorter than me, so it just seemed the most natural thing in the world to turn a bear hug into an embrace and kiss her. She kissed me back briefly, our tongues barely touching, and then she suddenly pushed away, splashed me, and climbed giggling out of the pool. I chased her, but you know how it is, running in water. I quit trying to catch her, put on the over-sized terry cloth robe that she'd left for me and began drying off as I walked in. Not that you even have to pat yourself, you just put on the robe and walk; it's like automatic drying. Inside and already wrapped in her robe, Belinda was back at the bar making another couple of drinks. She handed me mine, and we clinked glasses. She studied me with her lovely green eyes, and I wasn't sure at all about her mood, "You kissed me. Does that mean you want to have sex with me?"

"I kissed you, because I wanted to," I answered carefully, "But if you're asking if I'm attracted to you, then yes, I guess I am." I smiled and shrugged, "But it's not like I planned it or anything." I walked back to the couch and sat down, and this time she sat beside me, still staring at me curiously. I looked her back in the eyes, "You kissed me back. I thought it was a very sweet kiss. How did you like it?"

"I guess I liked it," she looked hesitant, "It just feels funny having those feelings about a girl, and my best friend at that. I mean, it makes me look at you a little differently now."

I nodded, "I know what you mean. After my first time with Selma, suddenly the locker room after gym class became something of a sexual experience, and I'll admit that at first it kind of freaked me out. But after a little more adjustment, it's just made life more interesting and exciting. I care about sex more than I used to, in fact, now I think about it a lot. But it's really been fun so far. Besides, life is short," I sat down my glass and put my hand on her arm, "Don't you want to experience as much of it as you can? On the other hand, I love you as a friend, Belinda, and it won't hurt me a bit if you want to keep it that way."

She grinned and sat her own drink down, "You're pretty persuasive, and I guess there wouldn't be any danger of getting pregnant, that's something. But I still feel pretty weird about it."

I put my arm around her and kissed her on the cheek, "Look, you don't have anything to be nervous about. I promise, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, and I will just do some things to make you feel really good." I spread her robe just enough to bare one freckled breast and wrapped my lips around her firm pink nipple. I sucked at it and gave it tender little nips with my teeth.

"Okay," she swallowed, and then gasped a little gasp, "Oh, that feels nice all right." I felt her fingers curl in my hair, and I spread her robe to reveal her other breast and began to give it my loving attentions. Meanwhile, I began moving my hand up her leg, just rubbing the outside of her calves and thigh. Then I raised my head and kissed her fully and passionately on the mouth.

She really kissed back this time, her tongue dancing with mine while I used my hands to spread her robe wide, exposing her whole body. She even helped me by shrugging out of the sleeves herself. I sat back and shucked my own robe while getting an eyeful of her lovely body. Then I knelt between her knees, spread them and laid my naked body on hers and gave her several short, wet kisses on the mouth, our breasts pressed together, and my cunt grinding at hers. "God! Cheri, you're making me so hot!" she gasped between kisses.

I lowered myself back down to kiss her legs, inching closer and closer to that lovely red-gold triangle. But I did take my time getting there, especially after all the times I had admired those perfect, freckled calves. I even sucked her toes before I got to her calves, sucking and licking each one individually. When I got to her round, hard thighs, I even gave her a small hicky there, and whispered, " A little souvenir."

Then I kissed and licked all around it her gorgeous red-furred mound, enjoying her woman scent, which after the pool, was just barely there but subtly increasing with her excitement. I used my thumbs to spread her bottom cheeks and licked at her tender pink asshole. She groaned and raised her knees, so I slipped my tongue into the tight, dry pucker and tongue-fucked her bottom for a couple of minutes while she wriggled and moaned.

Then I very suddenly gave her a passionate french kiss right in her pussy's slit, rubbing my nose in her vagina, and then chewing her pussy lips with my lips. She screamed a high pitch cry and grabbed me by the hair, dragging me to her clit. I obliged by licking and nibbling her clit with my lips, and she began groaning and thrusting her pussy against my face. I slipped two of my fingers up her vagina and massaged hard at the upper area just under the bone while continuing to chew her clit with my lips and teasing it with my tongue. She screamed again and began shaking and heaving, so I took one of my pussy wet fingers and fairly rammed it up her bottom and gave her about six or seven good thrusts while I rode her bucking pussy with my mouth. As her heaves and moans began to subside, I gentled her with kisses and rubbing my hands over her lovely body.

"Oh, Cheri!" she said at last, "I still don't know how I'll feel about doing that to you, but I can for sure say that I love you doing it to me. That was the fastest, hardest come I've ever had, and the longest, too, come to think of it. No wonder that lady pays you a hundred bucks a pop, you're definitely worth it and more!"

"Yeah well, believe it or not, that was just as much fun for me," and I kissed her mouth. "I'll give you a few minutes to rest before I do you again."

Her eyes widened, "Oh no, not before I get a chance to make you happy. Mmmm, my pussy tastes good on your mouth, now I've got to find out what yours tastes like." She paused then gave me a quizzical look, "This may sound weird, but... When I looked down and saw your face between my legs, it was... it was just one of the prettiest sights I've ever seen! Do you know what I mean?"

"Oh yeah, I know what you mean." I laid back and rested my head on the couch arm, "There's nothing prettier than a beautiful lady eating your pussy, and am I ever looking forward to the sight!"

And what a sight it was! Every woman should have the experience of looking down at a green-eyed, freckle-faced redhead between her legs; I mean, the colors are as fantastic as the orgasms! We made love for hours and even did the peeing thing later out by the pool. Cuddling together before we went to sleep, we resolved to have sex with the boys in the living room tomorrow so we could watch each other get fucked. My last thought before passing out was how my adventures had started with my amazing pizza sex-suit.

(Author's note: This is another old story of mine, that after being published elsewhere, I decided to improve it from its rougher original. Comments, criticisms and the sharing of personal experiences all welcome, whatever, but please remember to vote!)