All Comments on 'The Amnesia of Beth's Father Ch. 01'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Usually Like it Slower, But . . . .

it did what an erotic story should do: it gave me a woody. I usually like a slightly slower build-up, and even with this story, I would have liked to know more about the daughter than that she had big tits, but the quick pace of the story made up for lack of detail. Halfway through, I got a twinge in the old nether regions, so I have to give the story a 3/4 erection rating (and I thought you had some pretty funny lines, too).

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Thanks for the read.

Your story was mentioned on the New Story Review Thread found on Lit. Bulletin Board at the Author's Hangout forum.

FyrstarFyrstarover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Short, sweet, and to the point=) Thought the mother saying,

"Play along" didnt sound quite believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tripe

If a person is in an accident severe enough to cause trauma occasioning coma and traumatic amnesia then they're going to be in an ICU for weeks, not a few days and wake up ready to fuck; if you're going to use severe cranial trauma as a basis for a story, get your facts right, or at least plausible, not rely on some hoary old black and white movie device where someone gets bopped on the head with a salami and wakes up with amnesia to then give an excuse for retarded 'you must be my wife, let's fuck' scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story!

I wanted to comment earlier - for some unknown reason there was an attempt to block my commenting on this story. Originally, your name did not show up on the list of authors at lit. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much bullshit.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!