The Amnesiac Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick reached a hand inside Devin's pants and cupped his balls, and oh, good Lord, was he ever glad he had stopped the car. He shivered, moaning softly. Patrick moved his head up, his lips and teeth gently dragging up the length of Devin's cock. Devin let his head fall back against the seat, but left his hands holding the steering wheel. He lifted his head back up when he felt a slight pinch on his balls. He looked down at Patrick, who was staring back at him. Then, gazes locked together, Patrick shoved his mouth back down the length of Devin's cock, throat working as he sucked hard and fast. Devin moaned in pleasure, his hips involuntarily thrusting up again. Patrick sucked harder and faster. Devin actually felt his toes curl in his sneakers, the pleasure was so intense. He gripped the steering wheel so tight, his knuckles actually turned white. Another new for him. He felt Patrick massaging his balls as he sucked, and, God, he was getting close.

"H-harder, Patrick. Faster, harder."

Patrick obliged, sucking as hard and as fast as he could, lips locked around the base of Devin's cock. Devin felt Patrick's throat constricting over the head of him, and he shuddered. "I'm... I'm gonna come. Stop it, Patrick, I'm gonna come!" Devin put one knuckle under Patrick's chin and gently pushed up, trying to get him to stop. "If you don't stop, it'll go in your mou-" His words trailed off in a long, loud moan as he came. Patrick sucked hard and fast on Devin's cock, massaging his tight balls, and Devin came inside Patrick's mouth. He shot at least five loads down Patrick's throat, but still he didn't move away. He just kept sucking, but softer, gentler. Finally, when the last drop was gone, Patrick lifted his head, his pale gray eyes darkening. He licked his lips, and Devin had to laugh. Still out of breath, the laugh was shaky.

"Holy shit."

"That tasted delicious," Patrick said.

Devin laughed again. "So did yours."

Patrick blushed.

"Devin leaned over and gently kissed Patrick. He meant it to only be a small peck, but Patrick opened his mouth. Devin slipped his tongue inside and kissed Patrick deeply, passionately. Patrick closed his eyes and kissed him back just as deep and passionate. They sat there in the car, kissing, for about five minutes, before Devin, regretfully, pulled back.

"We can have much more fun at the house," he said. "It's just another three blocks."

12