The Amnesiac Ch. 03

Story Info
The Beginning of Forever.
3.3k words
4.64
16.9k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written before Christmas, right after I wrote Desire. I am just now getting around to posting it. I hope ou guys enjoy Devin and Patrick. They were fun to write.

Note: This is a fictional story with fictional characters. Any similarities to a real life situation and/or real people is purely coincidental. Since I have no editor (I haven't gotten around to looking for one yet), I will apologize now for any and all mistakes in spelling and puncuation, and any other mistakes I may have made.

Enjoy,

Soulless

*****

The Amnesiac
Chapter Three

As soon as the car was parked in the driveway, both men were out of the car. Patrick new what Devin had been talking about when he'd said they could have "much more fun", and at the time, he'd been all too willing, even eager, but now... Now he was terrified. Would Devin force him if he wasn't ready? Would it be rushed and meaningless? God, he hoped not. He actually liked Devin. He thought he was funny and smart, and he'd been very nice, kind even, so far. Surely he'd take this as slowly as Patrick needed. But his father hadn't been slow. Or gentle, for that matter. Patrick sharply shook his head, clearing those ungrateful thoughts away. Devin was most certainly not his dad.

Patrick looked up to see Devin staring at him, head tilted slightly to one side, as if thinking. When their eyes met, Patrick saw a heat in Devin's cornflower blue eyes, and he melted a little inside. He expected Devin to step close and kiss him then, but he just stood there, waiting. A chill wind blew a lock of Devin's hair into his eyes, but he quickly brushed it back. It appeared that Devin was waiting for Patrick to make the first move.

After taking a steadying breath, Patrick took a step closer, then another. Okay, he could do this, he thought as he met him in front of the car. Devin was taller, so he had to tilt his head back a little to look up into his eyes, since they were standing so close together now.

Devin still didn't move, so Patrick made the first move; he leaned in, tilting his face up, and pressed his lips to Devin's. Finally, Devin moved. Patrick opened his mouth, moaning when, a second later, he felt Devin's hot tongue in his mouth. He closed his eyes, wrapped his arms around Devin's neck, and melted into the kiss. Devin deepened the kiss, then slowly started walking, pushing Patrick backward. As the kiss progressed, so did their pace. Finally they reached the front door, and Devin broke the kiss so he could unlock and open it.

The next few minutes were a blur for Patrick. Somehow they found their way to Devin's bedroom in the dark, limbs entwined as they embraced, kissing each other passionately. Patrick suddenly felt the cool sheets beneath his back and ass. He must have lost his clothing along the way, because he was completely naked on the sheets. Patrick felt Devin's naked body come down on his as they resumed their kiss. He felt Devin's hands in his hair. He reached a hand between their bodies, stroking Devin's chest in long, slow caresses.

When they finally came up for air, Patrick's body felt ready to explode. He had never been so turned on in his entire life. Devin smiled down at him, and Patrick felt another chip of ice fall away from his heart. He leaned up and gently kissed Devin.

"Please make love to me," he whispered.

"You've never done this willingly, have you?"

Patrick shook his head no.

"Which means I'll need to be more gentle than I normally am. That's perfectly fine with me. I'd actually prefer to be extra gentle with you."

Devin's lips quirked up in a grin, then he was suddenly up, off Patrick. Patrick felt the loss, but he didn't protest. Right now, his heart was beating a mile a minute, he was so nervous. Devin's absence gave him time to psych himself up for what was to come. He closed his eyes, breathed in deeply... and got a lungful of Devin's scent from the pillows and the bedsheets. Now, normally the scent of another man like this would only make him more apprehensive, but oddly, Devin's scent only helped calm him. He smiled and looked up at the ceiling. He was actually ready to make love with a man. He knew Devin wasn't going to force him to do anything he wasn't ready to. In fact, Devin was the kind of guy who'd risk blue balls by stopping, rather than scare the other guy.

"You sure you're ready, Sweets?"

"I'm sure. 'Sweets'?"

"Yeah. 'Sweets'. You now know of my love affair with anything chocolate. I think I'm falling in love with you," Devin replied simply.

Patrick bit his bottom lip as a wave of warmth melted his heart just a little bit more. "What does loving me and loving chocolate have to do with one another?"

"I'm glad you asked, Sweets," Devin said, crawling back on the bed next to him. Dipping his head down, he brushed his lips against Patrick's. Patrick sighed, opening his mouth for him. "You're both very." Devin's tongue snaked into Patrick's mouth, licked around, then darted back out again. "Very." Pressing his lips fully against Patrick's, Devin kissed him deeply, passionately, tongues dancing together. After a moment, though, he pulled away from the kiss, but left their mouths touching. "Sweet."

"Oh." The word came out as a squeak. Patrick cleared his throat.

Devin laughed, his blue eyes dancing in merriment.

"You're really beautiful when you laugh. I love the sound. It reminds me of all the good things in life, like love and kids and weekends."

Devin grinned, then, leaning back down, he kissed him again. This kiss was different from all the others. It was slow and sensual, more like an embrace than a wild dance. It was still heated, though. Patrick's eyes drifted closed as he gave himself over to the kiss. Devin's hands slowly glided over his chest and stomach, as if committing to memory every part of his body, from his chest to his arms, and his too-skinny stomach. Everywhere Devin touched, Patrick's body arched into his caresses, for that's what they were. They weren't hard enough to be strokes, nor brief enough to be touches. Devin caressed Patrick's body, and Patrick loved it. It helped ease the rest of his doubts.

As Devin's hand began a slow downward caress, Patrick's stomach dipped, his cock twitching in anticipation of the touch. Devin's hand bypassed his cock, though, and Patrick fairly whimpered into their kiss. Devin broke the kiss, grinning. His hand slowly circled Patrick's balls, and Patrick sucked in a breath. Then he felt Devin's fingers spreading his ass-cheeks. His face flushed and he tensed.

"It's okay, Patrick.. It might hurt for a minute or two, but if you want us to take this to the next level, I need to get you ready"

"I'm sorry," Patrick whispered, squeezing his eyes shut in shame. He'd thought he'd gotten rid of all his doubts.

"Being apprehensive is normal for anybody their first time, so don't worry, okay?" Devin gently kissed Patrick, then crawled down his body. "Just try to relax, okay, Sweets?"

Patrick snorted. "Yeah, I'll definitely relax with your face so close to my cock and your hands playing with my ass. I'll be lucky if my heart-rate doesn't go up, let alone all the way down to relax mode."

"Good point." Devin grinned.

Patrick rolled his eyes, then yelped in surprise as he felt something cold circling his asshole.

"The hell-"

Pleasure shot through him as he felt the mushroom head of his cock being engulfed in Devin's hot, wet mouth, and he moaned. His cock went from hard to rock-hard in 0.2 seconds flat. Patrick felt Devin's lips seal around the base of him, and he moaned. Devin gave a few hard sucks, and Patrick had to fight back the urge to thrust into his mouth, because Devin's throat was constricting around the head of his cock, and it felt so fucking incredible. When Devin's head came back up, Patrick felt the gentle grazing of his teeth, and he moaned, his hands fisting in the sheets at his sides.

Devin eased one finger inside Patrick's asshole, and Patrick jerked, instinctively shying away from the intrusion. When Devin just held his finger still, Patrick relaxed, even slightly pushing down on Devin's finger. Devin must have took that as a sign to continue, because he very slowly eased his finger out. Then, just as slowly, back in. Devin also resumed deep-throating Patrick's cock. Patrick moaned, his hips starting to move with Devin's thrusting finger and his bobbing head. It wasn't long before Patrick felt the familiar tingle that told him he was going to come.

"Devin, I'm gonna come," he panted.

Devin inserted a second finger inside Patrick, which, strangely, only made the need to come that much more urgent.

"Devin, stop! I want to come with you inside me, not in your mouth!"

Devin finally slowed down, then released his cock from his mouth. "That sounds like heaven, and I believe you are ready."

"Good. Now I want you inside me, please." Was that really him speaking? Patrick could hardly recognize his own low, husky voice.

Chuckling, Devin moved up Patrick's body. "Put your legs up on my shoulders."

Patrick hesitated only a moment, then lifted his legs and rested them on Devin's shoulders. He felt extremely exposed this way, but he refused to hide. He wanted Devin's cock, and he wanted it now. There wasn't time for arguing or embarrassment.

Devin placed one hand on Patrick's thigh for support while he guided his cock to Patrick's entrance with the other. Devin looked down into Patrick's eyes and said, "This will still probably hurt, and I'm sorry for that."

Patrick just smiled and pressed against him as best as he could in that position. "I trust you, Devin. Only you."

Some emotion flickered in Devin's cornflower blue eyes. Lust? Love? Both, neither?

Patrick felt the mushroom head of Devin's cock slowly pushing at his asshole, and it was uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt. Not yet. Then, all of a sudden, it was past the opening, and it still didn't quite hurt. He tried pushing back against Devin, trying to get him to go faster, but he didn't. Instead, Devin used Patrick's thighs to steady himself as he continued going in the same slow and steady pace.

Inch by agonizingly slow inch, Patrick felt Devin's cock fill him up, until he was balls deep. Patrick shuddered in pleasure, his ass squeezing Devin tightly. Devin hissed in a breath, then began pulling himself out slowly. When he was only halfway out, he thrust in a again, this time slightly harder. Patrick jerked, trying to get closer, and a loud moan was torn from his lips.

"Holy shit! Is it supposed to feel that good," Patrick panted.

"If it's done right, yeah. I guess I found your prostate."

"My...."

"Your G-spot."

"Guys have those?"

"Yes, they do, and sex feels a hell of a lot better when it's stimulated. When a man's prostate is stimulated during sex, his orgasm is more intense."

"I can-Oh fuuuuck, that feels so good," Patrick moaned, his ass constricting around Devin's cock.

"Fuck, Patrick, you're squeezing so tight!"

"Sorry...."

"Never apologize for bringing me this much pleasure," Devin panted.

Devin picked up the pace of his thrusting, going fast and hard, and with every deep thrust, Patrick felt Devin's cock slide over his prostate. Within minutes, his heart was racing at triple its normal speed, his cock was raging hard, his body was slick with sweat, and he found it almost impossible to breathe. He was reduced to panting. Patrick looked up and saw the look on Devin's face, he nearly lost it. Devin's face was upturned, eyes squeezed tight, his beautiful, plump lips curled up in a fierce smile. He was beautiful. Absolutely stunning. Devin looked down and their gazes met, held. For some reason, this made the pleasure licking up Patrick's spine that much more intense.

Gazes still locked, Patrick didn't notice Devin's hand until it was tightly wrapped around his cock. Patrick half screamed, half moaned at the contact. Devin began pumping Patrick's cock, matching the pace of his own cock thrusting in and out, hard, fast, and deep. For the second time that night, Patrick felt that tingle, and his balls tightened. He clutched the sheets at his sides tighter, and he let Devin see his pleasure in his eyes.

"Devin, I'm-I'm gonna-c-come!" The last word ended on a scream of pleasure as he came all over his chest and stomach, even getting some on his neck. A second later, Devin froze, his cock as deep inside Patrick as he could get, and Patrick felt the hot liquid shoot from Devin and fill him up inside. Finally, when it was over, Devin slumped down on top of him. Patrick's legs slid from Devin's shoulders, and he brought them down around Devin's hips.

"Fuck," Devin whispered. Then, louder, "Fuck. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Patrick, fearing the worst, tensed. "Re-regretting it already?" he said, half jokingly.

Devin lifted his head up and looked at Patrick, catching his gaze, and Patrick could see the confusion in his beautiful, cornflower blue eyes. "What? No. I'm sorry I didn't pull out before I came."

It was Patrick's turn to look confused. "Why?"

"Because I thought it would remind you..." He let his voice trail off.

Patrick frowned. "Remind me of-Oh!" He burst out laughing. He couldn't help it. It just came out.

Devin's lips quirked up in a half smile. "I'm glad I could amuse you."

"I'm sorry," Patrick gasped in between giggles. "It's just-" He stopped, took a deep breath in through his mouth, letting it out through his nose. There. The giggles were gone. He peered up at Devin, smiling, but his pale gray eyes were serious as they gazed deep into Devin's. "You are not my father, Devin," he said quietly. "Or his friend. You are you, and that's why I think I'm falling in love with you, even after knowing you for only a few days. I have never willingly let any guy touch me below the waist. Hell, I've only been able to make out with two guys, and that was only once with each guy. But you're different, Dev. I trust you."

Patrick saw the shine of unshed tears in Devin's eyes, and thought he might have somehow said something to upset him. But Devin just smiled, leaned down, and kissed him. Patrick's eyes fluttered shut as their tongues rubbed against each other in a lazy dance. It was a very sweet kiss, one he cherished with all his heart, but it was over all too soon.

Devin pulled away and said, "Thank you."

Patrick opened his mouth to reply, but Devin dipped his head back down and kissed him again, thrusting his tongue back in Patrick's mouth in another slow, really sweet kiss. He closed his eyes and let himself be swept away.

*****

One Year Later...

Humming. Devin smiled to himself as he engaged the locks on the door. He had just gotten home from a double-shift, and he was almost dead on his feet. Well, he was until he walked in the door and was greeted by a melodic humming coming from the kitchen. He recognized the tune as Whitney Houston's "Greatest Love of All." Even better, though, was that he recognized the humming as his husband's. His husband. The thought made him grin one of those big, dopey, "I'm so in love and don't want to hide it" grins he used to envy.

He pinpointed the sound as coming from the kitchen, so he quietly placed his keys on the small table by the door crept through the living room. As he neared the high archway leading into the kitchen, the melodic humming grew louder, and surprisingly, his grin grew. His heart swelled and picked up it's pace, just like it always did when he was near his husband.

Husband. The word never got old, no matter how many times he thought it. He and Patrick had been legally married five months ago, and were planning to adopt a two-year-old baby girl from Haiti. She was cute with big brown eyes, dark hair, dark skin. And slightly chubby cheeks. They'd already spent a month over there getting to know her and letting her get to know them. They were completely in love with little tyke and couldn't wait for next week, when they could bring her home. They were to fly out again on Tuesday, spend three days there with her, taking in the sights, and fly back early Saturday morning.

The nursery was already finished. The walls were a pale purple with a bright yellow border at the top. Dancing teddy bears and butterflies had been stenciled on over the yellow border, artistically angled so that it didn't have the boring effect of being in one straight line. They'd gotten a little toddler bed, complete with headboard, footboard, and guard rails. They'd painted the plain white wood to match the wall, even going so far as to stencil the teddy bears and butterflies on. There was a toy chest with dolls and stuffed animals, a dresser filled with socks, underwear, pajamas, tee shirts and jeans. The closet was filled with dresses. Devin really hoped that little Ariel liked her new room. It was certainly better than that dump they kept her in.

Devin mentally shook those thoughts aside. He had much better things to think of at the moment. He peeked around the archway, saw that Patrick was standing at the island, his back to him, mixing something. He was still humming. Grinning like a fool, Devin slipped into the kitchen, silently making his way toward his lover, his husband. Then, when his body was just a hairsbreadth from touching Patrick's, he slipped his arms around his waist and pulled him back so that their Patrick's back pressed into his chest. Patrick screamed, almost dropping the bowl and whisk. Devin pressed his face into the back of Patrick's neck, his chest heaving as he laughed.

Patrick set the bowl and whisk down when a thump and spun around in Devin's arms, pale gray eyes narrowed in a glare. "Devin! "What hell did you do tha-"

Devin cut him off with a firm kiss. Patrick glared at him a moment longer, but when Devin smiled against Patrick's lips, one hand coming up to gently cup his cheek, thumb lightly caressing, he felt Patrick's resistance melt away. So Devin kissed him again. A soft, slow, "I love you with everything I am" kiss, rather than a "Oh, God, I'm going to die if I don't have you right now" kiss. Finally, he pulled back, resting his forehead against his husband's.

Staring into Patrick's pale gray gaze from this close, Devin found himself getting lost in his love. He smiled, kissed the tip of Patrick's nose, and sighed in contentment. "I love you so much, Patrick," Devin whispered.

Patrick smiled and Devin's heart swelled. Patrick's smile was so radiant and sweet. If somebody had told Devin a year and a half ago that he'd be standing here today, the love of his life smiling up at him, he'd have called them crazy.

"I love you, too, Devin." Then the little minx gave him a wicked grin, turned, and walked away,, giving his hips an extra swing. Just before he left the kitchen, he stopped, looked over his shoulder at Devin, and with a "come-hither" glint in his eyes, said, "Aren't you coming?" Then he disappeared.

Devin went.

They made slow, sweet love, then fell asleep in each others arms.

The End