The Ancient Prophecy Ch. 11b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody gasped and whistled as Anna came to them. Her costume was different, now that she was the High Priestess of Lycra, no longer a renegade priestess. Her satin dress and skirt remained the same, although she had ordered the other priestesses to wear longer skirts rather than their old 'revealing' ones. Her badge collar, however, was different. It was made from fine leather with golden sculpture of sunrays, topped with a large white gemstone acting as the sun. She now wore a pair of armbands across her shoulders, and a golden cloak flowed freely along her slim back. Her belt, gloves, and boots remained the same, except for the sun sculptures carved along the bands. In her hand was the enchanted weapon, the Sun Mace.

With her new costume she looked very... stunning. Atrus just swallowed hard as the priestess approached him casually, threw her arms around his neck, and planted a light kiss on his cheek.

"Anna... you look... gorgeous..."

"That's nice, honey." She smirked, then glanced at her mother. "My mother was a bit worried that you might be attracted too much to me."

"I'll work on it, I promise."

And the last ones to arrive were Calem and Lynn. The Fairy looked much better than yesterday, now that she had washed her tears from her face and looked refreshed. She boldly met Atrus' gaze, although she seemed a bit hesitant.

"Lord Atrus..." She began. "I don't know how to say it..."

"Please do say it." Atrus said.

"I... I must admit that... I have hated you... the moment you killed Falstoff..." She fell on her knees before her. "I... I was so selfish... Forgive me..."

Atrus slowly helped her back up and beamed at her. "We are all saddened by his death. Of course I will."

"And you too, Anna..." She turned to Anna. "I have hated you for not reviving him. I'm sorry. I know you've tried. Again, I was being selfish. Please forgive me."

"Of course, Lynn." Anna replied.

"And for all of you..." Lynn faced the party. "Forgive me if I made you all feel worried. I... I hope you all understand."

Holgreb suddenly snatched the Fairy from Atrus and pinned her head in his armpit. "Well, you still must pay for making us all feel worried, right? Take this!"

Lynn squealed as the Dwarf smacked her butt. In retaliation, she shocked him with her magic, making him jump around his feet. While Atrus thought Holgreb's attempt was silly, it was on the mark. Lynn could now laugh and smile again, and everyone was glad.

Now back to the business...

"Very well, people, this is what we're going to do." Atrus said. "Prince Roberto, Captain Hawk, you are to return to the kingdom and rally the Alliance Army. We all know that the demons are ready to mount a final assault to the realm, although we're not sure where. Nevertheless we must be prepared. Go to my castle and use my army as well. And if you can, go to the southeastern forest near the ruins of Labrador to seek help from my clan, the Rangers. We will need all the help we can get. Take Maya with you as well."

"I hear and heed, Lord Atrus." Prince Roberto said.

"And for all of you..." Atrus looked around the Warriors of the Guardian. "Thank you for being with me. The final battle will undoubtedly be costly. I hope we're all prepared."

"Of course, Lord Atrus! We'll go wherever you go!" Aurelia said.

"Lord Atrus, do you have any idea where to go now?" Lynn asked.

"In fact, yes." Atrus replied while looking back at Anna. "We've discussed about this last night. We're not sure yet, but we know where to start."

"A fine leader always knows what to do." Calem mused.

"Thanks, old man. We should get going now."

Anna looked back at her mother and hugged her tightly. "Thank you for everything, mother."

"Go now, Adriana." Elizabeth said. "You don't know how proud I am for you."

And she looked at Atrus and smirked. "You take care of Adriana, or I'll deal with you later."

Atrus grinned. "She's just like her mother."

Ursula was forced to walk on all four. Heavy manacles circled her wrists and ankles. A thick metal collar hugged her neck, connected to the Orc's hand with a leash. And she was stark naked, except for the chains. Her position allowed the demons to get good view on her private parts.

She just hung her head in shame. She was once a proud priestess of Lycra. Now she was no more than a demon's pet, working against her will to please her demonic master.

Daemon was back on his throne, sitting next to his unwilling lover, Goddess Gaea. Gaea was still strapped on her chair in a humiliating way, with her legs spread open and chained to the wall behind her. Daemon still casually stroked her pussy, adding to her humiliation.

"Ah, what do we have here, honey, a new pet!" Daemon grinned.

But to her surprise, Gaea replied weakly, "Let... her... go..."

Ursula was crushed. She had tortured the goddess mercilessly, but the goddess still fought for her plight. But neither she nor Ursula could fight against the demon lord. They were now hopeless in his grasp.

Gaea gasped as Daemon thrust his fingers deep inside her vagina and slowly ravaged her inside. Ursula tried to break free, yet the Orc simply yanked her collar, choking her and ceasing her struggle. The Orc guided her head with his feet to Daemon's boots. She couldn't understand the Orc's deep grunting, but she knew what she was expected to do. Slowly she began to lick the boot, cleaning it with her saliva. The humiliation was unbearable, yet she had to endure it. After her crime to the Order of Lycra and to Lord Guardian, she was expecting to endure anything, until her savior came.

And for the first time she wished that Lord Atrus, Adriana, and their gang, could arrive as soon as possible and put an end to this mess.

"Don't worry, pet." Daemon casually stroked her hair. "The time will come when both of you will serve me together."

Gaea couldn't do anything but moan from his cruel treatment to her vagina. Ursula could only sob slightly before the Orc kicked her ribs, forcing her to resume licking.

"And as my first reward..." Daemon grinned. "You two will me the witnesses of the demise of Atrus White Lion, the Champion of the Guardian..."

Lord Falagor was just ready to have his breakfast when a large dimension door appeared before him.

And each member of the Warriors of the Guardian popped out from the portal and landed safely on the ground. Aurelia the Elf, Holgreb the Dwarf, Lynn the Fairy, Calem the Wizard, and Adriana the Human, gathered inside the small house. Finally Atrus, the Champion of the Guardian, arrived last as the portal vanished in thin air.

"Well, what a surprise visit..." Falagor mused.

"Hello again, Master Falagor." Atrus bowed gracefully, then smiled. "I have returned."

"Indeed, Champion of the Guardian. The honor is all mine." He looked around the party. "Warriors of the Guardian, welcome."

Atrus just smiled as the party, except Anna, were confused on how the old wizard could quickly recognize them. But his face soon turned serious. "Master Falagor, we need your help."

To Be Continued...

* * * * *
Author's note:

I know, I know, lack of sex scene. I know that I don't find a place in this erotica world anymore.

And for those who are wondering, there's only one more chapter left (Whoopee!!). I'm hoping to finish this blasted story as soon as possible so I'll be free from the obligation. I'm telling you, don't let a hobby enslave you, ever!

Anyway, hope you all like it. And keep the CC&C coming!