All Comments on 'The Angel and I'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Very short rather frantic

You've got to slow down a little. Great overall idea. You've got to tell more of a story. Elaborate a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Have to agree

This was a very well-intentioned story, but it was poorly-paced. It needed a little more time to flesh out the characters. I also found the notion of a 21-year-old hearing a 'biological clock' ticking to be a tad silly.<p>An editor would help smooth out some problems like these, but overall not shabby at all.

rjm2rjm2almost 15 years ago
Wow Good Story, Kinda Fast

I liked the story, and it was kind of frantic. I liked the overall Idea, but wish you had slowed it down about 50 mph. If this is indeed a true story, I am happy for ya.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Conversations need more development

The conversations between the two characters seem so stilted and not the sort of thing two twenty somethings (either 10 years ago or today) would say. It is also oddly rushed and could use much more character development. Take some more time think about what the kids might actually say to one another.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 12 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed it, but I think the previous comments are on target. You'd get a higher score with some additional character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
much too short

This story is much too short, with many avenues left unexplored. The background of a church camp opens up many possibilities to explore in the story; unfortunately, the story is over almost before it begins. This is a fairly good story that could be a great one if enhanced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous